Is There A New Trend Of Women Jogging In Their Underwear?

I was so happy I went to College and high school mostly in the 90's. Baggy Jeans rocked.
I bet..

1714438836105.png

Some guys are into this.

I am not one of them.

Well I know that it's usually what's on the inside that counts (as I was only laughing at that one chubby girl because she looked so much like Tracy 🤣 ) but dressing like you're super skinny when you're overweight is a problem.

That must be from the old Hairspray as I only saw the one with John Travolta and Nikki something.

Are you fat shaming again?

In that picture yes I was.

Well I know that it's usually what's on the inside that counts (as I was only laughing at that one chubby girl because she looked so much like Tracy 🤣 ) but dressing like you're super skinny when you're overweight is a problem.

That must be from the old Hairspray as I only saw the one with John Travolta and Nikki something.

In that picture yes I was.
Rikki Lake...That's the original.

Guys! Guys! Forget your manly urges for one second and realize that this about the fact that there are half naked women literally running around IN PUBLIC and you don't find that a problem?
The problem, is I am not there to see it. I would not approve of nude jogging, even by women, as kids do not need to see that sort of thing. But, girls jogging in their underwear and sports bras, I would watch. Some things, you just don't get too old to appreciate.

Rikki Lake...That's the original.

Ricki actually as I just looked it up but that's a coincidence for you as Nikki and Ricki lol btw I also don't believe that you have to be skinny to be beautiful as I think that Nikki's gorgeous both inside and out but she already knows that she doesn't have the perfect body so she doesn't dress like it.

Forum List

Back