Biden vows to reopen Baltimore port, rebuild collapsed Key Bridge

Only when Nazi Piglosi controlled the purse strings, Simp.

No one put a gun to Trump's head to sign any of it, Dumbfuck. Even worse for your derangement, when Democrats proposed stimulus for covid, Trump called it a disgrace and asked for more.

He was probably thinking of the Susquehanna River bridge when taking the train.

The discussion is about what he said, not what his barely existent brain might have been thinking. I provided the exact quote, when are you commies going to just stop trying to spin it and just admit he committed a gaff?

fix the damn bridge

Since 2014, the Port has become the fourth fastest-growing port in North America, with a 9.8% increase in cargo handled from the previous year. It is currently ranked 8th of 36 US ports for gross tonnage and 7th in dollar value.[19][20]

The Port handles one-fourth of the country's coal exports.[21]

On March 26, 2024, maritime access to and from the port was blocked by the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge after it was hit by the MV Dali.[22]

1711746646931.png

That bridge handles 11.5 million cars a year--31.5K a day --- 750 per hour (each direction average). With the three other alternatives, two tunnels and another bridge, it would hardly be a blip.
If that's the case why do hundreds of these cargo ships use the port every year?

Idiot.

The discussion is about what he said, not what his barely existent brain might have been thinking. I provided the exact quote, when are you commies going to just stop trying to spin it and just admit he committed a gaff?

I don’t care. Trump gets more confused than Biden all the time, but MAGA ignores it! :dunno:

You're brain damaged. I never denied Biden increased the debt. But despite the massive amount Biden added, it was still not added as fast as the debt Trump added.

Trump added an average of $179,507,981,827 per month, more than any other president in I.S. history.

You mean congress added to the debt and Trump went along since the governors of the states had shut the economy down. The shutdown was over by the time Biden took office. What is his excuse for insanely profligate spending?

That ticks me off. My gut feeling is that 100% of the cost should be charged to the shipping company. If they refuse to pay then any of the company's ships should be denied entry to all American waters, enforced by our Navy.

BP wasn't let off the hook after Deepwell Horizon...

The shipping company’s insurance carrier will foot the bill eventually.

I gotta say. That division sounds a little more palatable today than any time in my lifetime. We are a high tax nation pushing anarchy through violence as we have seen if people of the Prog party do not get their way.
Our enemies are rooting for that division.

Forum List

Back