Republicans baffled by Katie Britt’s State of the Union response: ‘One of our biggest disasters’

The Senate bill is piss and shit, hence it was tossed in the trash where it belonged. HR2 bitches, passed the House 10 months ago.
What's in this partisan House Bill that you like and what makes you think the House Bill is a stronger and a better immigration bill than the bipartisan Senate immigration bill?

what part of the girl being 12 didn't you or the tic toker understand?
Holy fuck Q-NUT.

That isn't the point you, DUMBASS.

Katie Britt refused to apologize for invoking a story about child rape that she implied resulted from the president’s handling of the ongoing crisis at the southern US border – even though the abuse occurred years earlier in Mexico while her party controlled the White House.

Holy fuck Q-NUT.

That isn't the point you, DUMBASS.

Katie Britt refused to apologize for invoking a story about child rape that she implied resulted from the president’s handling of the ongoing crisis at the southern US border – even though the abuse occurred years earlier in Mexico while her party controlled the White House.
It is the point. You dembots can’t do math

I think it was intended to appeal to female voters who watch TikTok.

Didn't do much for folks with natural testosterone.

She made a lot of good points, but the delivery was terrible.
My understanding is that Britt is actually a formidable intelligent woman.

She was clearly coached and rehearsed to come off like a “scared concerned woman”. And that story about the illegal immigrant rape thing was totally sad. It happened FORTY years ago in MEXICO.

She was used… badly. And that is on her for being stupid enough to fall for it.

If some people were expecting tough talk get an alpha male instead of a mother

But my guess it that women communicate to women a little better than angry males can

And repubs need women voters too
“Get an alpha male”

Yeah. That’s what independent women voters want.

Someone to mansplain things and tell them how to vote

You guys really have the pulse of the nation. Idiots

Really Q-NUT?

George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is an American politician and businessman who served as the 43rd president of the United States from 2001 to 2009.

THAT'S when the rape occurred, idiot.
When did i say or anyone say other wise?

“Get an alpha male”

This is classic lib rule making, which is heads you win, and tails we lose

If repubs had used a tough talking male you would complain about that too

“Get an alpha male”

um dumbass...that's why they didn't get an alpha male and had Katie Britt.

wow...clueless

Jr Senator Katie Britt rebuttal speech for the State of the Union was bananas. This lampoon from SNL is brilliant. She is a Republican.
“I’m Katie Britt wife, mother and craziest b*tch in the Target parking lot”.

Is that woman supposed to be the rising star of the GOP. Her delivery was embarrassing and ridiculous, she was able however to elicit the most overwhelming amount of mockery and ridicule around the world. She will forever be remembered for that performance. Looks like she was trying to impress the disgraced donald j thug, very ironic that maga cult is so invested in highlighting sexual abuse and rape when their cult leader, donald thug was fined hundreds of millions for raping a woman, has dozens of accusers that report sexual abuse/rape. while he confessed to "Access Hollywood" that he assaults women by grabbing them by the pussy...
View attachment 915562
Good job. Goebbels would be proud.

IMG_6574.jpeg

That's what you got out of this thread? And you guys wonder why we call you retards. :itsok:
I didn't watch either speech. It's a stupid waste of time. Talk about being retarded. I guess we did learn the democrats are more concerned about an illegal alien being called illegal than the life of a white woman....so there is that......

Katie Britt’s Republican response to Joe Biden’s State of the Union address drew reactions ranging from the baffled to the satirical to the appalled, even among fellow rightwingers.

“What the hell am I watching right now?” an unnamed Trump adviser told Rolling Stone.

“It’s one of our biggest disasters ever,” another unnamed Republican strategist told the Daily Beast.

Delivering the official State of the Union response can be a thankless task, as the former Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal and the Florida senator Marco Rubio, deliverers of previously panned speeches, would ruefully attest.

Nonetheless, the 42-year-old Alabama senator is a rising Republican star, widely respected on Capitol Hill and her selection to respond to Biden was a golden opportunity to introduce herself to the wider American electorate.

In his address Biden used his bully pulpit effectively, attacking Republicans in a fiery speech and inviting a strong response. But Britt’s speech, delivered with overt theatricality, oscillating in tone between the wholesome and the wholly horrific, did not land well even in her own party.

Charlie Kirk, founder of the far-right Turning Point USA youth group, said: “I’m sure Katie Britt is a sweet mom and person, but this speech is not what we need. Joe Biden just declared war on the American right and Katie Britt is talking like she’s hosting a cooking show, whispering about how Democrats ‘dont get it’.”

Republicans baffled by Katie Brittâs State of the Union response: âOne of our biggest disastersâ

What the hell was that speech? This was supposed to be a rebuttal to the president? LOL. Seems like someone in a witness protection program is appealing for help! That dark kitchen, the whispers. Jindal, Rubio, and now this. Republicans really suck at media management.
All of your alleged baffled republican critics are unnamed

Are the notorious RINOs or democrat drinking buddies of the reporter?

That's what you got out of this thread? And you guys wonder why we call you retards. :itsok:
Again, it's all unnamed sources, probably from some CNN guy jerking off on the phone with these "reporters" (or DNC operatives to be more precise)

Forum List

Back