‘None of This Had to Happen’:

‘None of This Had to Happen’:

Mark Levin Rips Biden ‘Failed Appeasement Policy’​

13 Apr 2024 ~~ By Jeff Poor

Saturday, during an appearance on Fox News Channel, syndicated radio talker and Fox News Channel host Mark Levin called in from Israel to rip the Biden administration.
Levin blamed Biden foreign policy, which he said enabled Iran and weakened Israel’s ability to ward off an Iranian threat, as Iran was launching an attack on Israel.
“[T]he American people need to understand — when Donald Trump was president, Iran wasn’t capable of doing this,” he said. “Joe Biden, [Antony] Blinken poured of $100 billion into Iran directly and indirectly in a failed appeasement policy. We have paid for much of what’s taking place right now, including with Hezbollah, including with Hamas, including with the Houthis. We have American soldiers, sailors and airmen all in harm’s way — magnificent red-blooded American heroes. None of this had to happen, none of it. So, I sit here pissed off. That’s how I am.”

Commentary:
Pallets of cash have consequences.
I would not be surprised if the Biden and Antony Blinken had a hand in this Iranian attack on Israel. They own this
Biden's weak actions are worse then Neville Chamberlain's.
We are all going to find this out the hard way.
Meanwhile, Joe knows he is not president. He wants to live beyond leaving office and not be euthaized by his handlers because of his continued show of weakness...

**********​

Fake news from breitbart.

How vapid.

You probably think that was profound, don't you?

It was far too clever for you .

The whole point of the October7 False Flag was to reach exactly where we are now .
Nazi Israel has continued the Deep State narrative with its insane attack on Damascus .
Of course Iran has responded , and the conflict will play out with Israel being horribly wounded and the US taking a more official support role .

Exactly where both Deep State and separately Russia and China have worked so hard to make it happen and as they wanted .
Then the high stakes poker game really starts.
Deep State versus Russia and China with US and Israel in pieces .

Like who? The ones who are handcuffed by Biden and the current SECDEF?
Seems Mark Milley is into being handcuffed and whipped on his butt. by Biden. He was the architect of the closing of Bagrham at midnight and the chaos that followed.

Last edited:
Biden slipped Iran $100 billion in appeasement cash. Iran laughed and used the money to fund terrorism and killing innocent people.
~~~~~~

I knew the nut in israel, would try to get the US into another war.
I would love to see israel, defend itself,by itself..........for once.

NY Slimes?:laughing0301:
I suspect the good poster Doc is snarkin' on the New York Times.
Well, I would ask: Doc, are you a regular reader? Have you ever read it for, say, a week of dailies?
If you haven't, you should. Particularly, the Sunday edition.
It is an excellent newspaper.
If you don't like the Op/Ed page, or some of it's left-lean columnists, well, don't read 'em. Read their righ-lean opinion columnists, then.

But the rest of the paper can inform, educate, and entertain you. Make you a better citizen.

Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit, InfoWars......won't do that for you.

----------------------------------------------------------

The whole point of the October7 False Flag was to reach exactly where we are now
"False Flag"???
Do tell.
What's that allegation all about?
I had never heard that before.
What do you know, poster luiza, that has not been widely reported in the traditional media outlets? MSM? or Alternative MSM?

Will you explain yourself to the forum?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly where both Deep State and separately Russia and China have worked so hard to make it happen and as they wanted .
Who is this "Deep State" you warn us about?
Can you? Will you...... name names?
Who comprises this 'Deep State'?
And how do you know?

Will you, can you......explain yourself to the forum luiza?

Forum List

Back