‘None of This Had to Happen’:

Trump started it with his interference of the embassy to Israel

No. Biden and obama and clinton did this by arming our enemies with weapons and money for terrorism, war and developing nuclear weapons and you're okay with that aren't you. Obama and Biden want to turn the US into a third world shithole and give supremacy to our enemies. Why is that? Whose side are they on anyway?

Remember when iran made it their policy to whip Jews off the earth? I do, that was 1979.

I also remember dembots like you supporting them

Israel still owes Iran $100 million dollars plus interest for oil ..

Have you forgotten how many Jews lived in Iran since 500 BC?

Have you forgotten that Israel provided weapons and intelligence to Iran during their 8 year war with Iraq?

Have you forgotten that Israel provided weapons and intelligence to Iran during their 8 year war with Iraq?

What’s that got to do with anything?

No. Biden and obama and clinton did this by arming our enemies with weapons and money for terrorism, war and developing nuclear weapons and you're okay with that aren't you. Obama and Biden want to turn the US into a third world shithole and give supremacy to our enemies. Why is that? Whose side are they on anyway?

I was taught that the tribulation was in the first century between 66 AD and 70 AD, but evangelicals believe it's in the future and will be far more terrible.

Remember Christians fled to Pella and escaped the tribulation.

Evangelicals also seem to think the time for this horrible tribulation is now brought on by this conflict with Iran and the Palestinians.

You can't blame Biden. He doesn't control Israel or Iran.. This conflict goes back many decades.

I was taught that the tribulation was in the first century between 66 AD and 70 AD, but evangelicals believe it's in the future and will be far more terrible.

Remember Christians fled to Pella and escaped the tribulation.

Evangelicals also seem to think the time for this horrible tribulation is now brought on by this conflict with Iran and the Palestinians.

You can't blame Biden. He doesn't control Israel or Iran.. This conflict goes back many decades.
you're consistently wrong. I'm not surprised.

Haha iran bombed israel because of 100 million dollars?

Keep it up

Haha iran bombed israel because of 100 million dollars?

Keep it up

Zechariah 12

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Sure didn't have this going on with Trump in office.

No because you HAD an Non-Agression Agreement with Iran that TRUMP tore up!!! Just like he tore up your nuclear treaty with Russia, and tried to tear up your NATO Agreements as well.

Donald Trump tore up the treaty to stop Iranian aggression because he wants to burn down the world. Trump is the agent of chaos and war.

Ending the nuclear treaty with Russia freed them to attack the Ukraine. Just like tearing up the Iranian Agreement, freed Iran to attack Israel. The things Trump set in motion in the world, are coming to fruition because Trump's continuing attacks on American democracy and the rule of law, and his takeover of Congress to block Biden's foreign agenda, is having an impact.

The key factor after Trump left office was Israel's ya-hoo leader and his conservative politicians figuring they should determine the country's human rights rather than their more liberal Supreme Court. They didn't take U.S. advice against it last year, nor even that from some of their own military leaders.

MAGAitry is also in the Lord's eye with great disfavor.

Zechariah 12

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

I suspect the good poster Doc is snarkin' on the New York Times.
Well, I would ask: Doc, are you a regular reader? Have you ever read it for, say, a week of dailies?
If you haven't, you should. Particularly, the Sunday edition.
It is an excellent newspaper.
If you don't like the Op/Ed page, or some of it's left-lean columnists, well, don't read 'em. Read their righ-lean opinion columnists, then.

But the rest of the paper can inform, educate, and entertain you. Make you a better citizen.

Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit, InfoWars......won't do that for you.

----------------------------------------------------------

"False Flag"???
Do tell.
What's that allegation all about?
I had never heard that before.
What do you know, poster luiza, that has not been widely reported in the traditional media outlets? MSM? or Alternative MSM?

Will you explain yourself to the forum?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this "Deep State" you warn us about?
Can you? Will you...... name names?
Who comprises this 'Deep State'?
And how do you know?

Will you, can you......explain yourself to the forum luiza?
~~~~~~

Iran Attack On Israel:

STOLEN Elections Have Consequences

Does anybody out there in their right mind honestly believe that Iran would have launched a drone and missile attack upon Israel if the 2020 election had not been stolen and if Trump were still in the White House? Instead we now have the feckless Biden regime which permitted Iran to spend billions on weapons. Under Trump they wouldn't have had access to funds to buy or build those weapons plus they would have feared the consequences from Trump if they had launched the weapons.

Commentary:
The Democrat idiots running the country want us embroiled in WWIII.
It’s been their plan for years.
Recall that in the 2016 election runup Hillary and her bellicose statements and saber rattling?
Lots of memes popped up with moms telling their kids to shut up and go to war because mommy wanted her first woman president.
Under Trump we had no new wars, this angered the warmongering types in government.
During election runup 2020 they accused Trump of wanting to get us into war with iran and Russia.
Because that’s what they wanted.
Now they are close to having their wishes come true.

Plus 45 years interest.

Iran owes Trillions for the cost of unprovoked terrorist activites over decades. Taking down commuter aircraft? WTC? Whatever they financed and assisted. They are the enemy. Israel is the respondent.

Forum List

Back