Haley Vows to Pardon Trump If He Is Convicted So We Can Move On

Should Trump be pardoned if convicted?

• Total voters
“Nikki Haley vowed once again to pardon Donald Trump should she defeat him in the Republican primary and win against Joe Biden in November.”

The same mistake Ford made.

Haley wants to leave the rule of law and Constitution behind; she wants to pardon Trump, a treasonous insurrectionist and enemy of democracy who committed historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; the American people deserve justice for those who violate the law and the will of the people.

Haley is just as unfit to be president as Trump.
Presidential pardons are part of the constitution, and therefore the law of the land.

“Nikki Haley vowed once again to pardon Donald Trump should she defeat him in the Republican primary and win against Joe Biden in November.”

The same mistake Ford made.

Haley wants to leave the rule of law and Constitution behind; she wants to pardon Trump, a treasonous insurrectionist and enemy of democracy who committed historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; the American people deserve justice for those who violate the law and the will of the people.

Haley is just as unfit to be president as Trump.
and if in a month or 2 she says she hates trump,you will do thread about how wonderful she is,like how you did with cheney....you are a hypocrite jones....

1708399053060.png

If convicted, I could see commuting any prison sentence, after a month inside as a healing gesture for the country, regarding a past POTUS, but never a pardon. His actions and damage are unpardonable.
A month in some country club prison out in the country will not do a thing to reform Trump. He's a serial criminal racketeer who deserves years in prison. Period. It's going to take years for this Nation to recover for Trump's actions which is another reason to keep him locked up. At the least it will shut him up.

A month in some country club prison out in the country will not do a thing to reform Trump. He's a serial criminal racketeer who deserves years in prison. Period. It's going to take years for this Nation to recover for Trump's actions which is another reason to keep him locked up. At the least it will shut him up.
You are correct in many ways. I still cannot see, locking up a former American President in prison for years, even this pitiful example. When found guilty, everyone harmed will come out of the woodwork, he could be picked clean, while under house arrest.

You are correct in many ways. I still cannot see, locking up a former American President in prison for years, even this pitiful example. When found guilty, everyone harmed will come out of the woodwork, he could be picked clean, while under house arrest.
Pitiful example? Compared to who, Joey Capone?

DeSantis and Ramaswamy should also be asked if they would pardon Trump. Are they loyal Republicans? The voters deserve to know this information.

---Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley said Thursday she would pardon former President Donald Trump---

#1 reason not to vote for Haley, should Trump not get the nomination.

Come now. This is a transparent attempt not to alienate the MAGAists by saying she won't let Dear Leader rot in jail. She's threading the proverbial needle between being critical of things like Trump not condemning his boy Putin for killing Navalny while not wanting to piss off the mob too much.

Last edited:
Come now. This is a transparent attempt not to alienate the MAGAists by saying she won't let Dear Leader rot in jail. She threading the proverbial needle between being critical of things like Trump not condemning his boy Putin while not wanting to piss off the mob too much.

Here is the thing...

#1 If Haley is in a position to pardon FPOTUS#45, that means one thing and one thing only - FPOTUS#45 lost. If he won, she wouldn't be in a position to pardon him.

#2 She can't pardon state crimes or civil judgements.

WW

That must mean that Trump broke the law...
No it doesn't. The Democrats and their press cronies have destroyed people's confidence in.... the Democrats, of course. They are not the party of post WWII. They forgot what our ancestors did to protect America from bad actors. They forced brotherly love and belief in God to the side and decided they were smarter than God. And the American people at large no longer care for the chaos the Demmies are pushing for so they can seize power and turn their enemies into slaves, with them being the slave owners, of course. Soon they will be singing the old song "Everybody hates me, nobody loves me, I'm gonna eat some worms!"

Anytime the Democrats decide maybe belief in the Almighty God is good for the whole world, it will be a good day.
Really? Like I endured for forty-seven years because I got high?
Get real, Trump is his own worst enemy without getting high.
Telling the gospel truth is someone's being their own worst enemy? Moonie, really. :rolleyes-41:

Here is the thing...

#1 If Haley is in a position to pardon FPOTUS#45, that means one thing and one thing only - FPOTUS#45 lost. If he won, she wouldn't be in a position to pardon him.

#2 She can't pardon state crimes or civil judgements.

WW
Thanks Capt. Obvious.

Forum List

Back