Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Explain "whatever it took"

Last I thought you deranged people thought, Trump grabbed the steering wheel to GO TO the Capitol and was stopped, but this also was the Worst Thing In this History of Ever.

So what was he supposed to do? Except take up your mind for rest of your life, which is confirmed.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Agreed.

He is as culpable as Nancy Pelosi is, when she got intel that there was going to be huge crowd, and as culpable as Mayor of DC, Muriel Bowser. There is no doubt in my mind now, from the internal documentation that I have now read, that the FBI knew, in advance, that there were plans from these groups to be there.

Thus, both Pelosi and Bowser knew what was coming, but failed to secure the Capitol grounds with increased security. We all know, that Trump authorized increased security.

In my mind, those two are probably more at fault than Trump is. All three share blame.

Once the riot was already under way? It is far harder to get it under control, than preventing it from getting it out of control, everyone who does security, or knows anything about the mentality of mobs, knows this.

6nk8nv.jpg

We know that...

I think you're an idiot.

We know that...

i recall him going on TV amd telling folks to go home

The attack on the Capitol lasted 187 minutes. Trump is guilty.
It is obvious that the deep state went after a person who was attempting to derail our admission into a world government. At least officially. Biden feels more at home with the globalist cabal than at home.

Guilty of what? The FBI says Trump committed no crime.
Deliberately refusing to send help is a crime in and of itself. He refused to call in the national guard and Pence was forced to break the chain of command and order Guard troops to be sent in himself, all while Trump was watching was watching the attack on tv and laughing according to members of his staff.

The Trump fellating sycophants love their short bus president and wanted the US government to become an autocracy with Trump as dictator so, you will get nothing but lame retorts from their hate of the US and the system.
Progs and their forced agendas.... autocracy and theocracy and other ocracy's. I tell you now....I live with more freedoms in Florida than in all blue states. Not perfection. Local jurisdictions can have power ego issues in some areas and can be inept as we see throughout the nation. Unlike blue areas, a crime is a crime though and there is wiggle room for people who follow basic decency.

Deliberately refusing to send help is a crime in and of itself. He refused to call in the national guard and Pence was forced to break the chain of command and order Guard troops to be sent in himself, all while Trump was watching was watching the attack on tv and laughing according to members of his staff.
No Trump request to speaker of the house says you're full of shit.

We know that...

I find it odd that people thought it was his job to stop the riot. Did teh idiots around him think that he was in charge of those people?

I like that Pittingham fella. Stand up guy. Former marine. He has a future in leadership.

It is obvious that the deep state went after a person who was attempting to derail our admission into a world government. At least officially. Biden feels more at home with the globalist cabal than at home.

It is obvious to anyone with eyes, that Donald Trump was an incompetent criminal and a conman, who should never have been elected in the first place. You voted for him twice. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Anyone who voted for Trump after the first 4 years is dumber than a sack of hammers, and the rest of the world has completely dismissed the USA as unreliable and untrustworthy, simply because 74 million people voted to re-elect an incompetent and vindictive asshole like Trump.

There is no "Deep State" and never has been. That's a lie Trump uses go after people who objected to his criminal behaviour, and who refused to let him get away with shit.

No Trump request to speaker of the house says you're full of shit.
There was never any such offer made. The national guard denied that Trump ever requested that troops be on standby. His claim was that he told Palosi that he had ordered 10,000 troops to be at the ready if she wanted them at the capital and she refused. The DC Guard said that Trump gave so such orders and that there were never any troops on standby.

Last edited:
I find it odd that people thought it was his job to stop the riot. Did teh idiots around him think that he was in charge of those people?

The people around Trump knew that he was in charge of the National Guard, which was under his direct control, and he only had to make a phone call to dispatch the NG to the Capitol. Trump did not ever do that.

The people around Trump KNEW that the mob would do whatever Trump told them to do, so he needed to tell them to stop. When Trump told them to go home, they went home.

Trump had a LOT of options that he could have used to stop the assault on the Capitol and he did NOTHING.

Agreed.

He is as culpable as Nancy Pelosi is, when she got intel that there was going to be huge crowd, and as culpable as Mayor of DC, Muriel Bowser. There is no doubt in my mind now, from the internal documentation that I have now read, that the FBI knew, in advance, that there were plans from these groups to be there.

Thus, both Pelosi and Bowser knew what was coming, but failed to secure the Capitol grounds with increased security. We all know, that Trump authorized increased security.

In my mind, those two are probably more at fault than Trump is. All three share blame.

Once the riot was already under way? It is far harder to get it under control, than preventing it from getting it out of control, everyone who does security, or knows anything about the mentality of mobs, knows this.

6nk8nv.jpg
Incidentally, that quote is taken from one of Obama's favorite novels of all time.

A commentary on communist social engineering. :auiqs.jpg:

Obama's Picks For Best Novels of All Time

President Obama's pick for the best book for 2015 is a departure from his usual politically-themed favorites.​

8. In Dubious Battle​

Author: John Steinbeck

Published: 1936
Summary: A communist organizer helps organize a labor union among fruit pickers, hoping that a strike will call attention to his cause. In the process, he finds himself at war, not with the world, but with himself.

2 hours? He was seeking more information. Reminds me of the complaints
against Pres. Bush 9/11/01----who was reading a story book to school children when the Tower was struck-----he was informed and <gasp> CONTINUED READING ----it was a huge <gasp> SCANDAL (he was supposed to jump and catch the planes and falling building and people?
CONTINUED READING
There was a difference between Bush face and what Trump did or did not do!

Don’t even try to excuse Trump or the nonsense he has done and will do and to compare Bush reaction to Trump stupidity is beyond stupid even for you!

Now what do I think?

I believe Trump was trying to get Pence killed so he could overthrow the Government and put himself as Dictator and when the Constitution prevented it he went insane…

What will happen?

For Trump nothing and most likely he will get elected in 2024 because the American Society is full blown retarded ass apes!

Whatever your viewpoint I have to say that Pittingham guy has a bright future in leadership and he's a former marine.

Yawn. Like the Mueller Report and both impeachments. All as valid as a banana republic trial. Let me know when this partisan sideshow is over.
TDS can be deadly if left untreated.
Stop touching yourself in the basement & seek professional help
As General Kelly describes him: "Trump is a very flawed man".
Trump has every right to believe the election was stolen, but his J6 rally/protest went too far.
We all know now that Biden is a POS.
The MSM hid the truth and now the US is a mess.
Trump was about 1,000,000x better as president than fucked up Joe.
I hope Xiden voters have "voters remorse".
2 hours? He was seeking more information. Reminds me of the complaints
against Pres. Bush 9/11/01----who was reading a story book to school children when the Tower was struck-----he was informed and <gasp> CONTINUED READING ----it was a huge <gasp> SCANDAL (he was supposed to jump and catch the planes and falling building and people?
CONTINUED READING
That's complete bullshit. Trump told them to remain peaceful.

You and the fake news media that easily brainwashes you completely left that part out because you're disingenuous.
So you choose not to provide a straight and honest answer to a clear and direct question.

That, in itself, is an answer. Good stuff.

Forum List

Back