Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Yawn. Like the Mueller Report and both impeachments. All as valid as a banana republic trial. Let me know when this partisan sideshow is over.
Translation: poster is incapable of independent thought processes.

Are trying claim all those people, including his family is lying?

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

The Trump fellating sycophants love their short bus president and wanted the US government to become an autocracy with Trump as dictator so, you will get nothing but lame retorts from their hate of the US and the system.

The weird worshipers are in a tizzy over so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath.

Far too many personal vendettas for even their Cry Baby Loser to deal with.
It is not only Republican staff

FoxNews hosts urged Trump to do something
Trump’s children urged him to do something
Republican Senators and Congress members urged him to do something

Trump refused

But at least USMB Conservatives applaud Trump refusing to act

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Do yOU BLAME biden's border policy on 27 terrorists getting into the country on his watch? Only 3 did for trump. do you blame biden?

Good God. Read your link. First paragraph.

Why don't you try reading it?

"Thirty minutes later, Trump tweeted again, saying, “I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

Forum List

Back