Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Yawn. Like the Mueller Report and both impeachments. All as valid as a banana republic trial. Let me know when this partisan sideshow is over.

Last edited:
TDS can be deadly if left untreated.
Stop touching yourself in the basement & seek professional help

tds.jpg

As General Kelly describes him: "Trump is a very flawed man".
Trump has every right to believe the election was stolen, but his J6 rally/protest went too far.
We all know now that Biden is a POS.
The MSM hid the truth and now the US is a mess.
Trump was about 1,000,000x better as president than fucked up Joe.
I hope Xiden voters have "voters remorse".

We know that...

2 hours? He was seeking more information. Reminds me of the complaints
against Pres. Bush 9/11/01----who was reading a story book to school children when the Tower was struck-----he was informed and <gasp> CONTINUED READING ----it was a huge <gasp> SCANDAL (he was supposed to jump and catch the planes and falling building and people?
CONTINUED READING

We know that...

That's complete bullshit. Trump told them to remain peaceful.

You and the fake news media that easily brainwashes you completely left that part out because you're disingenuous.

And putting Cortez in danger too. Don't forget she feared for her life while cowering in a different building.
not exactly----she was having fantasies about uhm BEING RAPED
As General Kelly describes him: "Trump is a very flawed man".
Trump has every right to believe the election was stolen, but his J6 rally/protest went too far.
We all know now that Biden is a POS.
The MSM hid the truth and now the US is a mess.
Trump was about 1,000,000x better as president than fucked up Joe.
I hope Xiden voters have "voters remorse".
well-----lets face it-----a USA presidential election is a matter of choosing...... the lesser flawed of the two flawed

Forum List

Back