Hur hearing

I’ll say this though, Hur is sharp as a tack. I listened to the hearing, wasn’t actually able to watch it, but he was able to recall what page numbers selected quotes were from, he never let them rattle him, kept his testimony focused on the aspects of his report, despite numerous attempts to get him to comment on things outside of the report.

All in all, I think he was sharp and well prepared.

He didn’t let anyone from either side get by on him.

Eventally one may become static as if ...
The People Vs. Larry Flynt.
Just meandering pithy argumentation going nowhere
on porpoise.I dont think Flipper would tend to agree.
Doing the Flipper water dance.
But maybe.

BTW, the Supreme Court will rule that Trump has presidential immunity.
Joe Biden does not have immunity.
Nope.
Sean Hannity lied to you again.
What you just stated is not really a real thing.
Trump is guilty, Biden is not.
Just hide and watch.
And maybe do some of your own fact checking from now on.

I don't understand why Hur would include his take on the Trump prosecutions for classified information. At 1:25:40 in the video I linked above, he said it was a "relevant precedent."

No, it isn't. Certainly not a precedent supportive of a decision not to prosecute Biden. If a potential Trump prosecutor had cited the H. Clinton non-prosecution, that would have been a precedent to not prosecute Trump.

Noting that Trump is being prosecuted only highlights the double standard.

Former Special Counsel Robert Hur is pushing back Tuesday over claims from Democrats that his report on President Biden’s handling of classified documents exonerated the president.
“So this lengthy, expensive and independent investigation resulted in a complete exoneration of President Joe Biden,” Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., said to Hur. “
“You exonerated him,” Jayapal said.
“I did not exonerate him,” Hur shot back. “That word does not appear in the report, Congresswoman.”

Comment:
Jaypal has zero integrity.
The people who elected her should feel ashamed.

Former Special Counsel Robert Hur is pushing back Tuesday over claims from Democrats that his report on President Biden’s handling of classified documents exonerated the president.
“So this lengthy, expensive and independent investigation resulted in a complete exoneration of President Joe Biden,” Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., said to Hur. “
“You exonerated him,” Jayapal said.
“I did not exonerate him,” Hur shot back. “That word does not appear in the report, Congresswoman.”

Comment:
Jaypal has zero integrity.
The people who elected her should feel ashamed.
She's part of the coastal Washington commies. Believe me, they have no shame.

Nope.
Sean Hannity lied to you again.
What you just stated is not really a real thing.
Trump is guilty, Biden is not.
Just hide and watch.
And maybe do some of your own fact checking from now on.
If Trump did break any classified docs law,he was still
President at the time.
Where Biden at best was a neanderthal V.P. while hiding
his stolen classified docs in some cardboard container
in some corner of his garage.Maybe Biden's boss { Obama }
may be called to testify.Just to gut check Obama's reaction.

Hur determined no intent, unlike the Trump case, was intended to break the law.

At 1:35:40, Biden asks why Biden broke the rules. Hur, for some reason, says that isn't in the report.

It is.

Biden had a book he was writing and he needed those documents to help with that famous bad memory of his and to share with his ghost writer. An $8,000,000 book deal, means he had eight million reasons to keep classified documents unlawfully.

At 1:35:40, Biden asks why Biden broke the rules. Hur, for some reason, says that isn't in the report.

It is.

Biden had a book he was writing and he needed those documents to help with that famous bad memory of his and to share with his ghost writer. An $8,000,000 book deal, means he had eight million reasons to keep classified documents unlawfully.
Not actually a reason. NARA provides access to documents and records for former presidents and vice presidents as well as writers.

Forum List

Back