THIS is why I say Israel is fascist

Fascism:

fas·cism
noun \ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\

: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

: very harsh control or authority
Full Definition of FASCISM
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality &#8212; J. W. Aldridge>

I'm not seeing fascism ....

It's like the misuse of the word Nazi (Islamonazi and Zionazi)....there's lack of accuracy going on...just saying ;)

Considering the palpable link between islam and the Nazi regime, and that there was a two way interchange of ideas and ideologies then the term ISLAMONAZI is a valid one. Don't they both have a hatred for the Jews, a set of laws and rules that sets the Jews as inferior people, a set of laws that define what the Jews must wear, a set of rules that define what work the Jews can do, a set of rules that defines what transport a Jew can have. So it seems that you don't know what you are talking about in this respect.

There is no legitimate equivalency between Musllims and the Nazi's. It just shows an utter ignorance of history.

Get back to me when you compile reports of now tney conducted inhuman medical experiments on Jewish children, stuffed entire families into gas ovens for extermination, forced them to starve to death in concentration camps along with gypsies, disabled, slavs and more. Get back to me when the entire Muslim religion banded together to create a regime of eugenics, racial purity, and the extermination of "inferior" groups.

Last edited:
Fascism:

fas·cism
noun \&#712;fa-&#716;shi-z&#601;m also &#712;fa-&#716;si-\

: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

It's like the misuse of the word Nazi (Islamonazi and Zionazi)....there's lack of accuracy going on...just saying ;)

Considering the palpable link between islam and the Nazi regime, and that there was a two way interchange of ideas and ideologies then the term ISLAMONAZI is a valid one. Don't they both have a hatred for the Jews, a set of laws and rules that sets the Jews as inferior people, a set of laws that define what the Jews must wear, a set of rules that define what work the Jews can do, a set of rules that defines what transport a Jew can have. So it seems that you don't know what you are talking about in this respect.

There is no legitimate equivalency between Musllims and the Nazi's. It just shows an utter ignorance of history.

Get back to me when you compile reports of now tney conducted inhuman medical experiments on Jewish children, stuffed entire families into gas ovens for extermination, forced them to starve to death in concentration camps along with gypsies, disabled, slavs and more. Get back to me when the entire Muslim religion banded together to create a regime of eugenics, racial purity, and the extermination of "inferior" groups.

the medical experimentation is your issue? why? How about MUTILATION?----seems
comparable to me. Want to know about hubby's cousin whose body parts were spread
across an opened field? Of course germans are influenced by their INTELLECTUAL
CULTURE and tendency to be excellent engineers Starve to death? how interesting----
starvation siege was the basis for the BUILDING OF THE ISLAMIC EMPIRE -----Biafra was
not the first effort. In fact----starvation siege was how Arabia became "ALL MUSLIM"

followed by friendly invasion into neighboring Yemen and Iraq.

I do not know how they managed to murder 100 million hindus---ie by what mechanism???

should we discuss the slave trade and its survival rate?. There was a time when black eunuchs
were popular in Persia----in general subsaharans did not APPLY for the job (Arabian slave trade
did originate PRE ISLAM----but islam certainly did not put a dent in it)

getting back to FASCIST government----the ideal of government in the Islamic model is
the CALIPHATE-----the caliph is considered something like an on earth avatar of
muhummad and a kind of absolute ruler against whom any dissent is considered
blasphemy----a capital crime. Just a negative word can be considered---that serious.

comparable to me. Want to know about hubby's cousin whose body parts were spread
CULTURE and tendency to be excellent engineers Starve to death? how interesting----
starvation siege was the basis for the BUILDING OF THE ISLAMIC EMPIRE -----Biafra was
not the first effort. In fact----starvation siege was how Arabia became "ALL MUSLIM"

Actually - the whole thing I described is my issue, in addition to the fact that it occurred in modern times by a supposedly civilized people.

If you want to go into ancient history - you can make compelling cases for any number of religions to be comparable to the Nazi's but the comparisons are meaningless.

Mutilations etc - sure, they are barbaric. Let's take a look at that.

The Lords Resistance Movement - Uganda/South Sudan: Youth Lost: Ugandan Child Soldiers in the Lord?s Resistance Army | Small Wars Journal

The ongoing civil war in The Congo (a Christian nation) where women, children and babies are brutally raped, sodomized and brutalized and people disembowled and left along side the road.

Are you going to make the argument that Christians are like Nazi's?

As to the actual question you asked - experiments conducted on children by civilian society in the manner in which the Nazi's did is not in the same league. Germany was not some third world country beset with civil war or insurgencies.

I do not know how they managed to murder 100 million hindus---ie by what mechanism???

should we discuss the slave trade and its survival rate?. There was a time when black eunuchs
were popular in Persia----in general subsaharans did not APPLY for the job (Arabian slave trade

Again - ancient history. Do you REALLY want to make historical comparisons? There is none - society, vaues and cultures were nothing like todays.

Your "heart of hearts" does not constitute evidence or facts for Israel starting the Lebanese Civil War in 1975. At least, stick to Sabra and Shatilla.

Israel attempted to set up a puppet Christian government in Lebanon. When that blew up in its face it was called a "civil war."

To the best of my recollection, the civil war started in 1975, and Israel invaded in 1982. It's true that in the midst of the war, Israel decided to take sides in it, and set up what you call a "puppet" Christian gov't, (I'd call it friendly) in Lebanon.

Government is setup as Maronite President, Sunni PM and Shiite speaker. All 20+ religion are represented in some way. Jews used to be but there are too few jews still in Lebanon. People vote within their faith for their representatives. Representatives vote for president with a 2/3 majority. Lebanon can't get enough votes for president right now.
Syria was the one that pulled political strings for more than 30 yrs. even appointing the presidents, not Israel.

Actually - the whole thing I described is my issue, in addition to the fact that it occurred in modern times by a supposedly civilized people.

If you want to go into ancient history - you can make compelling cases for any number of religions to be comparable to the Nazi's but the comparisons are meaningless.

The Lords Resistance Movement - Uganda/South Sudan: Youth Lost: Ugandan Child Soldiers in the Lord?s Resistance Army | Small Wars Journal

The ongoing civil war in The Congo (a Christian nation) where women, children and babies are brutally raped, sodomized and brutalized and people disembowled and left along side the road.

As to the actual question you asked - experiments conducted on children by civilian society in the manner in which the Nazi's did is not in the same league. Germany was not some third world country beset with civil war or insurgencies.

Again - ancient history. Do you REALLY want to make historical comparisons? There is none - society, vaues and cultures were nothing like todays.

you do not have a whole lot of muslim friends-------do you. Over the past 50 years
I have worked with and socialized with SCORES and SCORES of muslims----like maybe
if you add it all up----more than a few hundred-------MUHUMMAD INVENTED CIVILIZATION.
(and sliced bread and lemons) You really need to get out more ----ISLAMIC CIVILIZATION
was the apex------the USA is a dog kennel in comparison to ANDALUSIA and even the
GREAT AND GLORIOUS MOGHUL EMPIRE and of course muslim BAGHDAD. and you----
our very own sweet little coyote-----have the TEMERITY to imply that it was somehow primitive
in comparison to the DEPRAVED WEST of today --------stay out of mosques---you might
open your mouth by mistake. A client of mine---an innocent sweet black lady----got invited
to a kind of memorial service ----for a neighbor who died----in a mosque------She opened her
mouth-------and was defended by her friend who stated "THE INFIDEL DOES NOT KNOW"---
poor lady-----a pious Baptist-----demoted to "INFIDEL" -----she was both confused
and indignant

Fascism:

fas·cism

: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

Islamofascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Articles: Islamic Fascism: the Nazi Connection
Islamic Fascism 101 | National Review Online
Mohamed Sifaoui: "I Consider Islamism to Be Fascism" :: Middle East Quarterly
Islam is Fascism | Alisina.org
0203-ETHICS OF HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE

In my heart of hearts I am convinced that those gunmen who shot the four people in Ain el-Rummaneh, in April 1975 that started the civil war, were Israelis. This has been how they have operated throughout the middle east.

Amity ----you have established that you harbor a delusion that you have a heart---but how does that delusion support your theory that a "shooting" of four people----galvanized a MASS MURDER spree
involving people who LOVE EACH OTHER?

I am not one of the people who murdered 3000+ civilians. I DO have a heart,.

So hate it when a mod gets there before me...:D Oh you forgot "Ashke-nazi" I've seen that used in several forums

That's a new one for me - shows a supreme level of historical ignorance doesn't it ;)

That term predominantly comes from the muslims who are without doubt the worlds worst ANTI SEMITES AND JEW HATERS.

Ya'll are self-absorbed beyond belief. No wish to discuss the 2500-3500 HUMAN BEINGS who were murdered by Israel in a single day??? Really???

SEE, WHEN SOMEONE TRAINS YOU TO CALL PEOPLE "ANIMALS," IT MEANS THEY WANT YOU TO WORK THE NEXT SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Don't you have any problem with that?

you do not have a whole lot of muslim friends-------do you. Over the past 50 years
I have worked with and socialized with SCORES and SCORES of muslims----like maybe
if you add it all up----more than a few hundred-------MUHUMMAD INVENTED CIVILIZATION.
(and sliced bread and lemons) You really need to get out more ----ISLAMIC CIVILIZATION
was the apex------the USA is a dog kennel in comparison to ANDALUSIA and even the
GREAT AND GLORIOUS MOGHUL EMPIRE and of course muslim BAGHDAD. and you----
our very own sweet little coyote-----have the TEMERITY to imply that it was somehow primitive
in comparison to the DEPRAVED WEST of today --------stay out of mosques---you might
open your mouth by mistake. A client of mine---an innocent sweet black lady----got invited
to a kind of memorial service ----for a neighbor who died----in a mosque------She opened her
mouth-------and was defended by her friend who stated "THE INFIDEL DOES NOT KNOW"---
poor lady-----a pious Baptist-----demoted to "INFIDEL" -----she was both confused
and indignant

Cut the crap on Muslims. You massacred Christians too. Most of these were secular people. No matter what issue you imagine you have with their ideology, it is not nice to murder people.

As for me, ideology is only a tiny part of my problem here. I do believe that this is where Zionism inevitably leads. It you are going to maintain a Jewish majority on someone else's land, you are going to have to commit genocide.

But you can surely see that IDEOLOGY IS NOT MY MAIN PROBLEM HERE.

It is 32 years later and I have to ask why ITF did Israel do this. The PLO was thousands of miles away, not a gun in Sabra or Shatila.

If Israel is not a genocidal manic among nations, then WHY would they do this?

Last edited:
Your "heart of hearts" does not constitute evidence or facts for Israel starting the Lebanese Civil War in 1975. At least, stick to Sabra and Shatilla.

Israel attempted to set up a puppet Christian government in Lebanon. When that blew up in its face it was called a "civil war."

To the best of my recollection, the civil war started in 1975, and Israel invaded in 1982. It's true that in the midst of the war, Israel decided to take sides in it, and set up what you call a "puppet" Christian gov't, (I'd call it friendly) in Lebanon.

Israel was present in Lebanon in a military capacity providing arms, knowhow, and personnel to the Kataeb the whole time. And probably assassinating people when the pot needed stirring. Israel CREATED the Lebanese civil war.

In my heart of hearts I am convinced that those gunmen who shot the four people in Ain el-Rummaneh, in April 1975 that started the civil war, were Israelis. This has been how they have operated throughout the middle east.

Sure, and the extensive bloodletting in Iraq, Syria and Libya were also insigated by Israel. :doubt:

Don;t doubt it, cupcake. Tomorrow's history lesson will be the Lavon affair. And after that we will discus how Israel was caught red handed blowing up synagogues and attacking Jews in Arab countries to make them afraid and want to leave to go to Israel. Muslims were doing hardly ANY of it.

And I have got more. I do one of these every day for MONTHS.

fascism:

Fas·cism

: A way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

: Very harsh control or authority
full definition of fascism
often capitalized : A political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
: A tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — j. W. Aldridge>

i'm not seeing fascism ....

It's like the misuse of the word nazi (islamonazi and zionazi)....there's lack of accuracy going on...just saying ;)

how are you missing fascism, coyote?

And the above is exactly why NO 'argument' of yours can ever be valid. You are making your "argument" from emotion, not facts. And emotions have ZERO truth value.

There is evidence, there is not proof, yet. To me it was so obvious that the only group coming out ahead in this was Israel. Everybody else lost big time.

Some people almost got tried for war crimes for this, and it is not too late even now.

Somebody needs to tell that a list of moronic blogs don't add up to facts.

Actually, the Lebanese civil war was started by Palestinian Muslims who with the help of neighboring Muslim nations committed ethic creasing and genocide on the Christians of Lebanon. By the time it was over the Palestinian animals had killed over 150,000 Christians and Lebanon had turned from a tolerant progressive paradise into yet another Islamic shithole, run by Hezbollah terrorists. Yet another example of Islam's inability to coexist. What else is new?

Roudy---when I was a kid---I learned that Lebanon was just about 50/50 ---Christian/Muslim----
yet SOMEHOW------it became a STRONGHOLD for IRANIAN-SHIITE-HEZBOLLAH
I wonder why no one asks--------"DID THE CHRISTIANS OF LEBANON AGREE TO DONATE
SOUTH LEBANON TO IRAN" ?????? Is it too late for them to object?

Over and over I read on these boards that the JOOOOOS who purchased land
in Palestine in the 1800s had NO RIGHT TO DO SO and should be considered
INVADING COLONIALISTS from some wicked place called "zioland"-----and
therefore arabs (or muslims of any background) do have a right to slit their
throats--------and tell them "GO BACK to _____????"

Its just demographic shift.

I think Lebanon would do well to take another census, and divide the country up in a modified plan. Instead of the President always being Maronite, make the president a member of the most populous group. But I don't get a vote in Lebanon.

By the way, I am sure I mentioned I am a federal employee? The virus or trojan or whatever it was infected a federal system today. So our discussion of international affairs has become an international incident.

From the source:

From the source: The term Islamofascism is a neologism based on clerical fascism which draws an analogy between the ideological characteristics of specific Islamist movements and a broad range of European fascist movements of the early 20th century, neofascist movements, or totalitarianism. In particular, this term relates the widely accepted pathogenicity of fascist belief systems to current radical Islamic belief systems.

Both americanthinker and nationalreview are well known far right pro-Israel publications. It would be nice to see some serious scholarly and unbiased looks at Islam as fascism.

Middle East Forum: from wikipedia: The Middle East Forum (MEF) is a American conservative[1] think tank founded in 1990 by Daniel Pipes, who serves as its president.[2] MEF became an independent non-profit organization in 1994. It publishes a journal, the Middle East Quarterly.

A blog:....A gleaning from the writings of Ali Sina exposes Islam as a totalitarian political movement in the guise of religion and a threat to human civilization.

Really now.

Do you even read your link Aris? After bashing another poster for linking with hate sites and using biased sites? I think I've lost all respect for you here.

From that Article
Informed consent is violated in community-based experimentation in which individuals are not consulted. It is illegal to force participation of the weak (prisoners, children, the ignorant, mentally incapacitated, and the poor) in clinical trials.

And you think that is the same as Nazi experimentations????

Last edited:
Somebody needs to tell Enmity that a list of moronic blogs don't add up to facts.

Actually, the Lebanese civil war was started by Palestinian Muslims who with the help of neighboring Muslim nations committed ethic cleansing and genocide on the Christians of Lebanon. By the time it was over the Palestinian animals had killed over 150,000 Christians and Lebanon had turned from a tolerant progressive paradise into yet another Islamic shithole, run by Hezbollah terrorists. Yet another example of Islam's inability to coexist. What else is new?

Let us observe Palestinian animals doing their "handiwork" :

Historical Fact: The Massacre and Destruction of Damour

On 9 January 1976, three days after Epiphany, the priest of Damour Father Mansour Labaky, was carrying out a Maronite custom of blessing the houses with holy water. As he stood in front of a house on the side of the town next to the Muslim village of Harat Na'ami, a bullet whistled past his ear and hit the house. Then he heard the rattle of machine-guns. He went inside the house, and soon learned that the town was surrounded. Later he found out by whom and how many -- the forces of Sa'iqa, consisting of 16,000 Palestinians and Syrians, and units of the Mourabitoun and some fifteen other militias, reinforced by mercenaries from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and a contingent of Libyans.

Father Labaky telephoned the Muslim sheikh of the district and asked him, as a fellow religious leader, what he could do to help the people of the town. 'I can do nothing,' he was told 'They want to harm you. It is the Palestinians. I cannot stop them.'

While the shooting and some shelling went on all day, Father Labaky telephoned a long list of people, politicians of both the Left and the Right, asking for help. They all said with apologies and commiserations that they could do nothing. Then he telephoned Kamal Jumblatt, in whose parliamentary constituency Damour lay. 'Father,' Jumblatt said, 'I can do nothing for you, because it depends on Yasser Arafat.' He gave Arafat's phone number to the priest. An aide answered, and when he would not call Arafat himself, Father Labaky told him, 'The Palestinians are shelling and shooting at my town. I can assure you as a religious leader, we do not want the war, we do not believe in violence.' He added that nearly half the people of Damour had voted for Kamal Jumblatt, 'who is backing you,' he reminded the PLO man. The reply was, 'Father, don't worry. We don't want to harm you. If we are destroying you it is for strategical reasons.'

'In the morning I managed to get to the one house despite the shelling to bring out some of the corpses. And I remember something which still frightens me. An entire family had been killed, the Can'an family, four children all dead, and the mother, the father, and the grandfather. The mother was still hugging one of the children. And she was pregnant. The eyes of the children were gone and their limbs were cut off. No legs and no arms. It was awful. We took them away in a banana truck. And who carried the corpses with me? The only survivor, the brother ofthe man. His name is Samir Can'an. He carried with me the remains of his brother, his father, his sister-in-law and the poor children. We buried them in the cemetery, under the shells of the PLO. And while I was burying them, more corpses were found in the street.'

Infants and children died of dehydration. Only three more townspeople were killed as a result of PLO fire between the first night and the last day, 23 January. But on that day, when the final onslaught came, hundreds of the Christians were killed. Father Labaky goes on: 'The attack took place from the mountain behind. It was an apocalypse. They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting 'Allahu Akbar! God is great! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad 'And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children.'

Whole families were killed in their homes. Many women were gang-raped, and few of them left alive afterwards. One woman saved her adolescent daughter from rape by smearing her face with washing blue to make her look repulsive. As the atrocities were perpetrated, the invaders themselves took photographs and later offered the pictures for sale to European newspapers. Survivors testify to what happened. A young girl of sixteen, Soumavya Ghanimeh, witnessed the shooting of her father and brother by two of the invaders, and watched her own home and the other houses in her street being looted and burned. She explained: 'As they were bringing me through the street the houses were burning all about me. They had about ten trucks standing in front of the houses and were piling things into them. I remember how frightened I was of the fire. I was screaming. And for months afterwards I couldn't bear anyone to strike a match near me. I couldn't bear the smell of it'.

The horror did not end there, the old Christian cemetery was also destroyed, coffins were dug up, the dead robbed, vaults opened, and bodies and skeletons thrown across the grave yard. Damour was then transformed into a stronghold of Fatah and the PFLP (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine). The ruined town became one of the main PLO centers for the promotion of international terrorism. The Church of St Elias was used as a repair garage for PLO vehicles and also as a range for shooting-practice with targets painted on the eastern wall of the nave.

They're not blogs. They are Wikipedia articles, and each statement is nicely sourced, you can check each source if you like. So that means YOU can go on there and fix them if they're wrong, Roudy. But you need to be able to back up your edits with credible sources or it will be reverted in less than 10 seconds. People watch these "sensitive" articles like hawks.

And you need to get your facts on Damour straight.

Last edited:

Sure, and the extensive bloodletting in Iraq, Syria and Libya were also insigated by Israel. :doubt:

Don;t doubt it, cupcake. Tomorrow's history lesson will be the Lavon affair. And after that we will discus how Israel was caught red handed blowing up synagogues and attacking Jews in Arab countries to make them afraid and want to leave to go to Israel. Muslims were doing hardly ANY of it.
And I have got more. I do one of these every day for MONTHS.

Wow - so the AL had nothing to do with the beggaring and ejection of nearly a million Jews! And of course the AL "leadership" didn't keep a bit of the possessions or lands which they confiscated, either.

Somebody needs to tell Enmity that a list of moronic blogs don't add up to facts.

Actually, the Lebanese civil war was started by Palestinian Muslims who with the help of neighboring Muslim nations committed ethic cleansing and genocide on the Christians of Lebanon. By the time it was over the Palestinian animals had killed over 150,000 Christians and Lebanon had turned from a tolerant progressive paradise into yet another Islamic shithole, run by Hezbollah terrorists. Yet another example of Islam's inability to coexist. What else is new?

Let us observe Palestinian animals doing their "handiwork" :

Historical Fact: The Massacre and Destruction of Damour

On 9 January 1976, three days after Epiphany, the priest of Damour Father Mansour Labaky, was carrying out a Maronite custom of blessing the houses with holy water. As he stood in front of a house on the side of the town next to the Muslim village of Harat Na'ami, a bullet whistled past his ear and hit the house. Then he heard the rattle of machine-guns. He went inside the house, and soon learned that the town was surrounded. Later he found out by whom and how many -- the forces of Sa'iqa, consisting of 16,000 Palestinians and Syrians, and units of the Mourabitoun and some fifteen other militias, reinforced by mercenaries from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and a contingent of Libyans.

Father Labaky telephoned the Muslim sheikh of the district and asked him, as a fellow religious leader, what he could do to help the people of the town. 'I can do nothing,' he was told 'They want to harm you. It is the Palestinians. I cannot stop them.'

While the shooting and some shelling went on all day, Father Labaky telephoned a long list of people, politicians of both the Left and the Right, asking for help. They all said with apologies and commiserations that they could do nothing. Then he telephoned Kamal Jumblatt, in whose parliamentary constituency Damour lay. 'Father,' Jumblatt said, 'I can do nothing for you, because it depends on Yasser Arafat.' He gave Arafat's phone number to the priest. An aide answered, and when he would not call Arafat himself, Father Labaky told him, 'The Palestinians are shelling and shooting at my town. I can assure you as a religious leader, we do not want the war, we do not believe in violence.' He added that nearly half the people of Damour had voted for Kamal Jumblatt, 'who is backing you,' he reminded the PLO man. The reply was, 'Father, don't worry. We don't want to harm you. If we are destroying you it is for strategical reasons.'

'In the morning I managed to get to the one house despite the shelling to bring out some of the corpses. And I remember something which still frightens me. An entire family had been killed, the Can'an family, four children all dead, and the mother, the father, and the grandfather. The mother was still hugging one of the children. And she was pregnant. The eyes of the children were gone and their limbs were cut off. No legs and no arms. It was awful. We took them away in a banana truck. And who carried the corpses with me? The only survivor, the brother ofthe man. His name is Samir Can'an. He carried with me the remains of his brother, his father, his sister-in-law and the poor children. We buried them in the cemetery, under the shells of the PLO. And while I was burying them, more corpses were found in the street.'

Infants and children died of dehydration. Only three more townspeople were killed as a result of PLO fire between the first night and the last day, 23 January. But on that day, when the final onslaught came, hundreds of the Christians were killed. Father Labaky goes on: 'The attack took place from the mountain behind. It was an apocalypse. They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting 'Allahu Akbar! God is great! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad 'And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children.'

Whole families were killed in their homes. Many women were gang-raped, and few of them left alive afterwards. One woman saved her adolescent daughter from rape by smearing her face with washing blue to make her look repulsive. As the atrocities were perpetrated, the invaders themselves took photographs and later offered the pictures for sale to European newspapers. Survivors testify to what happened. A young girl of sixteen, Soumavya Ghanimeh, witnessed the shooting of her father and brother by two of the invaders, and watched her own home and the other houses in her street being looted and burned. She explained: 'As they were bringing me through the street the houses were burning all about me. They had about ten trucks standing in front of the houses and were piling things into them. I remember how frightened I was of the fire. I was screaming. And for months afterwards I couldn't bear anyone to strike a match near me. I couldn't bear the smell of it'.

The horror did not end there, the old Christian cemetery was also destroyed, coffins were dug up, the dead robbed, vaults opened, and bodies and skeletons thrown across the grave yard. Damour was then transformed into a stronghold of Fatah and the PFLP (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine). The ruined town became one of the main PLO centers for the promotion of international terrorism. The Church of St Elias was used as a repair garage for PLO vehicles and also as a range for shooting-practice with targets painted on the eastern wall of the nave.

They're not blogs. They are Wikipedia articles, and each statement is nicely sourced, you can check each source if you like. So that means YOU can go on there and fix them if they're wrong, Roudy. But you need to be able to back up your edits with credible sources or it will be reverted in less than 10 seconds. People watch these "sensitive" articles like hawks.

And you need to get your facts on Damour straight.
Hah? You cited four blog clogs in your article. We don't expect a person of your lowlife liar caliber to be honest. But that's not all, you then go ahead and blame Israel for something it had nothing to do with, while ignoring the tens of thousands of Lebanese Christians that the Palestinians not only savagely killed, but actually started the civil war in Lebanon. Oh but you're so upset that the Christian Lebanese decided to extract some payback on the Muslims who had committed massacre after massacre. Lebanon is just like Israel just like all the other hotspots involving Muslims all over the world. They attack, terrorize and murder people because of their race or religion, and then cry foul when they receive a consequence for their barbarism.

You don't have a moral or ethical leg to stand on, you phony baloney false propagandist convert who defends Palestinian baby killers.

Last edited:
Amity,
If Muslims are as dumb as you paint them to be they don't deserve any better than they get.

Forum List

Back