Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

Translation: I have no response but to pull my taffy and kick my dog like the low IQ dummy I am

Tell us about North Korea's democracy, brofessor.
:omg:Look at above cretin, it predictably declares so & so a Nazi, oblivious as to just what the fuck a Nazi actually is, what the "acronym" stands for, and then true to its impossibly stupid nature, attempts to obfuscate its personal idiocy away by calling attention to some other nation referring to themselves as republic's, or democratic, which has absolutely nothing to do with what it said in first place!

Its fucking clueless as to what it itself is, to the dark pathology it sucks the dick of, and instead along with its middle 50's IQ, looks to project the democrat's fascism upon the very people who oppose that fascism with every breath they take! They are impossibly fucking stupid, they have not a clue as to what they are...... Woke is fascism, above cretin is a fascist, in other words its a fucking Nazi and it doesn't even know it is! :auiqs.jpg:

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

Much ado about nothing , that is the normal procedure in such cases. And trump wasn't even there, too bad. I would have loved to see that idiot arrested. Getting shot was never an option.

:omg:Look at above cretin, it predictably declares so & so a Nazi, oblivious as to just what the fuck a Nazi actually is, what the "acronym" stands for, and then true to its impossibly stupid nature, attempts to obfuscate its personal idiocy away by calling attention to some other nation referring to themselves as republic's, or democratic, which has absolutely nothing to do with what it said in first place!

Its fucking clueless as to what it itself is, to the dark pathology it sucks the dick of, and instead along with its middle 50's IQ, looks to project the democrat's fascism upon the very people who oppose that fascism with every breath they take! They are impossibly fucking stupid, they have not a clue as to what they are...... Woke is fascism, above cretin is a fascist, in other words its a fucking Nazi and it doesn't even know it is! :auiqs.jpg:
Death Ninja can only attack personality and not talk to the question.

That's a lot of words to tell is you are an intellectual sissy who wilts like lettuce in the sun the moment you are challenged over something you say.

The same language in the Trump search warrant at MAL was in the warrant served when the FBI searched POTUS Biden's home, you asswipe. It's standard language.

Fucking retards with your head up your asses.
They were not armed to the hilt when they went to Bidens
Facts make you turn into a stammering horses ass.

They were prepared to handle anyone who confronts them. As is the case every time they conduct an operation. There was no plot or plan to kill Trump.
You contradicted yourself so let me fix that -They were prepared to handle Trump if he presented himself.
Now cuss away at the truth

They were not armed to the hilt when they went to Bidens
Facts make you turn into a stammering horses ass.
You got any proof of that or are you just trying to justify Trump's filthy lie?

Btw fool, the FBI knew that your boy wasen't even at MAL.

Forum List

Back