Biden Has Been 'Officially' Corrected in White House Transcripts 148 Times in 2024 Alone

I very much respect our justice system and shake my head at the Trump crew doing everything they can to undermine it

You "respect it" because your people have perverted it to persecute one man who offends you. No one else would touch the case that is monumentally blowing up in Bragg's face right now. And here you are, shamefully bragging about how much you love the very system you have blown up.

Just shut up, really.

With every gaffe-fest, the White House Clean-up Crew is called to action. It’s there job to alter, strike-out and edit the absurdities and silly tales that Biden stutters and mumbles on about.

Their editing of transcripts from video is really pointless because Biden’s gaffes, falsehoods and bizarre rants live on forever in video.

I have to think that Biden’s cannibal story left of the clean-up with facial ticks and that deer in the headlight stare.

The White House releases an official transcript anytime the president gives a speech or takes questions. Communications staff frequently correct, add to or alter Biden’s official remarks in order to either bring them into compliance with official White House policy or, in some cases, reality, a Daily Caller analysis showed. In several cases, official statements had to be changed to convey the exact opposite of what Biden actually said.

Through 118 statements, speeches and chats with reporters spanning from Jan. 1 to April 24, the White House has officially updated its transcript with corrections to what the president said out loud at least 148 times.
What a loser! Trump has had to be corrected much more often than that! TRUMP #1

What a loser! Trump has had to be corrected much more often than that! TRUMP #1
One of my ongoing questions during this ugly period is whether they (a) really are blind & delusional about Trump's behaviors or (b) can see them clearly but just project them on to Biden as a partisan political tactic.

Biden is mediocre and milquetoast, and they have either convinced themselves he is literally Satan's Son, or they're just transparently trying to run interference for their orange cult leader using obvious projection.

This man-child and his cult are exhausting, like having to babysit for eight straight years without a break.

With every gaffe-fest, the White House Clean-up Crew is called to action. It’s there job to alter, strike-out and edit the absurdities and silly tales that Biden stutters and mumbles on about.

Their editing of transcripts from video is really pointless because Biden’s gaffes, falsehoods and bizarre rants live on forever in video.

I have to think that Biden’s cannibal story left of the clean-up with facial ticks and that deer in the headlight stare.

The White House releases an official transcript anytime the president gives a speech or takes questions. Communications staff frequently correct, add to or alter Biden’s official remarks in order to either bring them into compliance with official White House policy or, in some cases, reality, a Daily Caller analysis showed. In several cases, official statements had to be changed to convey the exact opposite of what Biden actually said.

Through 118 statements, speeches and chats with reporters spanning from Jan. 1 to April 24, the White House has officially updated its transcript with corrections to what the president said out loud at least 148 times.
See if you can guess what “carried owby rgbgb tdai" means.

Maybe you'll have better luck with “Biden’s bordeneep”.

Last edited:
trump-tweet-Melanie.jpg

As always, and I mean ALWAYS, Trump and his parroting rubes project his failings and crimes onto others.

It never fails.

If Trump accuses someone of something, you can be nearly 100 percent certain he is the one who has done it.

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

The ultimate irony:

"We have a man who is totally corrupt and the worst president in the history of our country, who is cognitively impaired, in no condition to lead, and is now in charge of dealing with Russia and possible nuclear war. We would be in World War II."

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

jesus-face-palm.jpg

Yep, they are both old.

. . . but to say that there is some equivalence here? This probably means you have dementia too.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back