You stupid people, you dont know how great you have it in Joe Biden's economy.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
MSDNBC host Stephanie Ruhle called upon the president of Chicago’s Federal Reserve to tell viewers that they are economically far better off than they think.
"We need an economic explainer," the MSNBC host said. "People are confused, they’re exhausted, but they’re also doing quite well."
Please Democrats run on your idea, how great the US citizen is doing, and how stupid you are to believe that you arent doing better today than you were under President Trump. I mean, yeah, you have to go to the gas station and pay 50% more for that fill up than you did before, and you go to the grocery store and get 50% less food than did you did before, but you are too stupid to know that you are better off today. The Licks Spittle Lapdog Lame Stream Media tells you so, so you better believe them.

MSN Please Democrats run on your idea, how great the US citizen is doing, and how stupid you are to believe that you arent doing better today than you were under President Trump. I mean, yeah, you have to go to the gas station and pay 50% more for that fill up than you did before, and you go to the grocery store and get 50% less food than did you did before, but you are too stupid to know that you are better off today. The Licks Spittle Lapdog Lame Stream Media tells you so, so you better believe them.
Democrats are confused with equating this economy as being bad because they plan for it to become far worse.

MSN Please Democrats run on your idea, how great the US citizen is doing, and how stupid you are to believe that you arent doing better today than you were under President Trump. I mean, yeah, you have to go to the gas station and pay 50% more for that fill up than you did before, and you go to the grocery store and get 50% less food than did you did before, but you are too stupid to know that you are better off today. The Licks Spittle Lapdog Lame Stream Media tells you so, so you better believe them.
The rest of the world must really suck when Joe Bribem says that the US is doing much better economically than the rest of the world.
MSN
GDP grew by 1.6% in the first quarter of 2024. Granted, that is a decelerated rate from the 3.3% growth of the fourth quarter of 2023, but it is not recessionary. U.S. GDP growth has been outpacing that of other developed nations.
“America has the best economy in the world,” Biden told NBC’s “TODAY” in April.
Typical Marxists/Demofascists word play. 1.6% GDP is very bad growth. But hey, look at the bright side, it is better than the rest of the world...Not.

After 40-50 years of weathering good and bad economies, now we're too stupid? Quite the message.

Nearly three in five Americans wrongly believe the US is in an economic recession, and the majority blame the Biden administration, according to a Harris poll conducted exclusively for the Guardian. The survey found persistent pessimism about the economy as election day draws closer.

The poll highlighted many misconceptions people have about the economy, including:

• 55% believe the economy is shrinking, and 56% think the US is experiencing a recession, though the broadest measure of the economy, gross domestic product (GDP), has been growing.
  • 49% believe the S&P 500 stock market index is down for the year, though the index went up about 24% in 2023 and is up more than 12% this year.
  • 49% believe that unemployment is at a 50-year high, though the unemployment rate has been under 4%, a near 50-year low.

Nearly three in five Americans wrongly believe the US is in an economic recession, and the majority blame the Biden administration, according to a Harris poll conducted exclusively for the Guardian. The survey found persistent pessimism about the economy as election day draws closer.

The poll highlighted many misconceptions people have about the economy, including:

• 55% believe the economy is shrinking, and 56% think the US is experiencing a recession, though the broadest measure of the economy, gross domestic product (GDP), has been growing.
  • 49% believe the S&P 500 stock market index is down for the year, though the index went up about 24% in 2023 and is up more than 12% this year.
  • 49% believe that unemployment is at a 50-year high, though the unemployment rate has been under 4%, a near 50-year low.
Yup, you tell em Jack, tell em not to believe their lying eyes.

Yup, you tell em Jack, tell em not to believe their lying eyes.
OMG I just talked to a bunch of Trump'sters at work. They insisted

a. We are in a recession (I'm the only one with a college degree)
b. Unemployment is high
c. The stock market is doing badly

They shouldn't believe their lying ears if they are listening to Republicans.

The problem is they believe your lies. Do you think it's too late to make people realize the stock market is good, unemployment is low and we are not in a recession? I mean we do have 5 months.
Sure, you hit 'em with that one as they head off to their second or third job that they need just to keep what they had a few years ago. They'll believe you for sure this time.

OMG I just talked to a bunch of Trump'sters at work. They insisted

a. We are in a recession (I'm the only one with a college degree)
b. Unemployment is high
c. The stock market is doing badly

They shouldn't believe their lying ears if they are listening to Republicans.
Democrats have lost touch with the common man and are not for the little guy.

Capitalism is wonderful.
GO1k7P5WgAAkV3q

Someone needs to tell all those folks I saw in Vegas this week that the economy sucks, they did not seem to realize it

Someone needs to tell all those folks I saw in Vegas this week that the economy sucks, they did not seem to realize it
Someone needs to tell all those folks in Martha's Vineyard that the economy sucks, they did seem to realize it. Yes, we know, the wealthy and the gambling afflicted don't seem to realize when the economy sucks. The guy having to take a second job just to maintain, however, does.

The guy having to take a second job just to maintain, however, does.

Those guys have always existed. In fact a higher percent of working people were doing it in 2019 than now

Forum List

Back