Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

A few weeks ago, Trump's immunity claim was in front of the Supreme Court.

A judge asked Trump's lawyer a hypothetic question if a president could order a hit on a political opponent and be immune from prosecution.

Trump's lawyer answered in the affirmative.

i guess we now know the projection time delay in Marjorie Traitor Greene's bleach blond bad built butch body head between when she hears something and turns it into a conspiracy theory which the tards then run with.
But it was the Biden admin that authorized the fbi to use deadly force to recover some documents.

Huh.

Those documents must really be damaging to the ruling elite.

your'e are so right i'm 75. and i don't believe a frickin thing you say
But Facebook memes, man, that’s the real source of truth. they’re never wrong.

It’s not entirely your fault. No one ever taught you how to smell bullshit. That’s why you guys are always sending money to scammers.

But it was the Biden admin that authorized the fbi to use deadly force to recover some documents.

Huh.

you-cant-hide-at-mar-a-lago-donny-dark-brandon-is-locked-v0-kvuydi01h52d1.png

"The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force. No one ordered additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in this matter"

Moron every where you moron the document with the warrent is require law for all warrants … it’s not just for the trump home … when they went after documents at Bidens home they had the same document on killing people too you morons…

Yes it is. In fact during the search of Mr. Biden's Delaware Residence, the application of deadly force was written the search warrant.

As for Shit-A-Lago, P01135809 WAS NOT AT THE RESIDENCE AT THE TIME!!! The execution of warrant was specifically timed so he would NOT be there at the time of search.

you are soo full of shit it's hard to start ... so I woin't ... I've already answered all your bogus statements of your... so I will say this, everything you have said here is one big lie ...

LOL, you never addressed what I posted at all just scream in response.

You haven't showed that it was illegal or dangerous to anyone.

Meanwhile I think the Search warrant was politically motivated as pointed out at this article:

Some People Surprised – The FBI Was Prepared to Use Deadly Force Against Trump Security Detail During Mar-a-Lago Raid to Regain Deep State FBI/DOJ Secrets

Excerpt:

I am not surprised in the least. Remember, the objective of the FBI raid was to resecure the physical evidence that President Trump had showing how the DOJ and FBI action in 2016 was targeting him using the power of their law enforcement and intelligence agencies. The origination of all the DOJ/FBI/IC issues goes back to the ’15/’16 FBI exploitation of the NSA database; this is not a contested discussion issue – it’s just continually forgotten.

The FBI was using their access to the NSA metadata of all Americans, to conduct surveillance on political candidates that might be a threat to the power structures that exploited the secrets within the electronic records of all Americans. The FBI was/is conducting domestic surveillance and tracking just like the German Stasi or Soviet KGB. It’s still happening, but we are not supposed to remember or something.

The raid on Mar-a-Lago, just like the Robert Mueller investigation, was part of the long standing coverup operation. The FBI was looking for what Trump took with him as evidence of the weaponized system that targeted him. The FBI wanted that back. The FBI was willing to use deadly force to get it back if that’s what it took.

=============

The headline and claims of a possible gun battle was absurd the entire time since the SS were informed ahead of time of their impending arrival to serve a Search Warrant this is why nothing happened, no shootings or gun battles developed and no physical resistance to the search in the residence either.

Trump was never there at the time thus his claim is absurd.

But the rest of the article make a clear position that the operation was a COVER UP which has been known for a long while now as it is well known the documents there was legal all along as he did declassify them as President who has the legal authority to do it.

Meanwhile I think the Search warrant was politically motivated as pointed out at this article:
Well you're wrong. Trump was given very special treatment and much more time and consideration than anyone else would have gotten. Once it became clear he was illegally obstructing the investigation, the search warrant was 100% necessary.

Last edited:
So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

There was no plot to kill Trump. They knew that Trump was not even in Florida when they conducted the raid.

Federal law enforcement officers are always armed when they conduct any operation.

Claiming this was a possible assassination attempt is idiotic.

Huh.

"...the language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

“Yep, every FBI operations order contains a reminder of FBI deadly force policy,” he wrote. “Even for a search warrant. Deadly force is always authorized if the required threat presents itself.”

It is a Department of Justice policy that is standard to include in such documents.

“The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force,” the agency said in a statement. “No one ordered additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in this matter.”

The Trumpybear the liar is getting desperate for cash.

you-cant-hide-at-mar-a-lago-donny-dark-brandon-is-locked-v0-kvuydi01h52d1.png

"The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force. No one ordered additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in this matter"
It ain’t what your press release says but rather how a dozen dress para military to use deadly force to get some documents
Attempted murder

There was no plot to kill Trump. They knew that Trump was not even in Florida when they conducted the raid.

Federal law enforcement officers are always armed when they conduct any operation.

Claiming this was a possible assassination attempt is idiotic.
No proof at all that the entire planning and staging was for when he was not there.
Why were a dozen in swat para military? Did they feel they would encounter Russians???

Forum List

Back