Israel is here to stay

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Interesting piece by a Canadian.

ISRAEL IS HERE TO STAY
by Michael Devolin

I've been fighting anti-Jewish hatred for so long that I'm convinced people like me—Jew and non-Jew alike—will be fighting this mental plague in every generation until the end of time. Anti-Jewish hatred will never die. It is the "resurrected" evil of mankind. It is the stain that cannot be removed from the fabric of mankind. It is a tattoo that will forever remain under the skin of humanity.

If this be true, and I'm convinced it is, then Israel's Jews must stop apologizing for being the citizens of a powerful nation. Jews must not feel guilty for being in possession of nuclear weapons and an army and air force readily capable of pushing their enemies back into the deserts from whence they came. Time to scoff at "experts" and "Professors" like Finkelstein and his ilk that have every answer for why Jews should become downtrodden again but no word of encouragement for those proud Jews who refuse their neck to the heel of their enemies. Time for Jews this long after the Holocaust and this far into a sovereign state of Israel to leave Finkelstein to those so wrenched from the reality of such sovereignty as to be enamoured by his mental ailments: Time for Jews to stop apologizing for their Zionism.

Continue reading at:

Think-Israel Article

Let's see how long.

NOTHING is "here to stay" but God. The only thing constant is change.

Miko Peled predicts within 10 years "those people will be sitting in a corner looking embarrassed."

Let's see how long.

Miko Peled predicts within 10 years "those people will be sitting in a corner looking embarrassed."

so true that no HUMAN situation ---for that matter ---no biological system---
is completely predictable. I remember that during the early 1980s---top
notch scientists in the field of molecular biology (those geneticist guys)
were predicting that HIV would spread so rapidly and comprehensively
in major US cities that by the year 2000 many would be ghost towns.
Predictions simply do not work out when complex carbon based molecules
are involved. For those who like the POETIC religious POV----always
remember the biblical book of GENESIS and the word "CHOOSE"----taking
the concept to its logical end----it is "complex carbon based molecules
(life forms) get to CHOOSE in an unpredictable way"

But we don't get to "choose" indefinitely continued existence. Even Rome fell.

I hope Peled is a prophet. Might take 20 years ... ??

but Israel looks a LOT like end-stage South Africa.

Last edited:
Let's see how long.

Miko Peled and other Anti-Zionists can go to hell.

I prefer to look at the "prophecies" of sane and good people. And others prefer the same.

Fuck zionism. It is derived from complete and total racist bullshit. And they can stay THERE all they want in their inbred delusions. But when they come HERE to use the US to do their dirty work. That is the issue. And it is making Americans a laughing stock, and causing everyone to hate Americans, as if we support the zionist regime and their faggotry. The world needs to know, the majority don't, despite The Lobby that buys politicians which does.

Last edited:
Fuck zionism. It is derived from complete and total racist bullshit. And they can stay THERE all they want in their inbred delusions. But when they come HERE to use the US to do their dirty work. That is the issue. And it is making Americans a laughing stock, and causing everyone to hate Americans, as if we support the zionist regime and their faggotry. The world needs to know, the majority don't, despite The Lobby that buys politicians which does.

Fuck you . Don't see you condemning a Palestinian State with a NJA/ No Israeli Allowed Policy. While we are at it, too bad you don't condemn Saudi Arabia and other Arab/ Muslim Countries for their Anti Christian/ NJA Policy

Let's see how long.

Unfortunately for you the only way for Israel to cease to exist is for International law to change, you see the UN decreed that Israel shall exist as THE Jewish state and no man shall attempt to destroy it. So the arabs can take the land but in the eyes of the world it shall be forever Israel THE Jewish state.

Rome is still there, as is Britain, France and Spain. What is not there is the arab empires that ruled most of Eurasia. Remember that islam fell in Europe at the gates of Vienna

Rome is still there, as is Britain, France and Spain. What is not there is the arab empires that ruled most of Eurasia. Remember that islam fell in Europe at the gates of Vienna

more recently----despite its UNIQUE moderate stance---the OTTOMAN EMPIRE ---
plopped on its face. ---ataturk tried to save the last caliphate

Unfortunately for you the only way for Israel to cease to exist is for International law to change, you see the UN decreed that Israel shall exist as THE Jewish state and no man shall attempt to destroy it. So the arabs can take the land but in the eyes of the world it shall be forever Israel THE Jewish state.

got a link?

Is that the same UN that pass's resolution condemning Israeli acts?

The UN General Assembly which did not and still doesn't have the power to make decisions, that power being reserved to the Security Council, voted to partition the remaining area of the British Mandate into two states on November 29, 1947, one Jewish and one Arab, but that did not create the state. That was done unilaterally by David Ben-Gurion on May 14, 1948 after the British speeded up their scheduled August departure and pulled their troops out of Palestine. The newly declared state was recognized by Truman, de facto right away but not de jure until January 31, 1949. The USSR was the first to recognize it de jure. UN membership came later. What is rarely mentioned is that the Security Council chose not to act on the General Assembly vote. November 29, 1947, is memorialized by Palestinians and their supporters because of the UN partition vote but, in fact, it had no legal standing and the Jews in Palestine would have done what they did to the Palestinians if the UN had not existed. They had already begun the ethnic cleansing before that with the massacre at Deir Yassin on April 8, being just one example.
http://mondoweiss.net/2009/04/wait-the-un-did-not-create-israel.html

Last edited:
Interesting piece by a Canadian.

ISRAEL IS HERE TO STAY
by Michael Devolin

I've been fighting anti-Jewish hatred for so long that I'm convinced people like me—Jew and non-Jew alike—will be fighting this mental plague in every generation until the end of time. Anti-Jewish hatred will never die. It is the "resurrected" evil of mankind. It is the stain that cannot be removed from the fabric of mankind. It is a tattoo that will forever remain under the skin of humanity.

If this be true, and I'm convinced it is, then Israel's Jews must stop apologizing for being the citizens of a powerful nation. Jews must not feel guilty for being in possession of nuclear weapons and an army and air force readily capable of pushing their enemies back into the deserts from whence they came. Time to scoff at "experts" and "Professors" like Finkelstein and his ilk that have every answer for why Jews should become downtrodden again but no word of encouragement for those proud Jews who refuse their neck to the heel of their enemies. Time for Jews this long after the Holocaust and this far into a sovereign state of Israel to leave Finkelstein to those so wrenched from the reality of such sovereignty as to be enamoured by his mental ailments: Time for Jews to stop apologizing for their Zionism.

Continue reading at:

Think-Israel Article
Israel needs to stop its human rights abuses and violations of international law.

Israel needs to stop its human rights abuses and violations of international law.

It cant, Israel can only exist via human rights abuses and violations of international law, because it believes Jews are superior and international norms dont apply to them

It cant, Israel can only exist via human rights abuses and violations of international law, because it believes Jews are superior and international norms dont apply to them
That's why they should make me President. I'll bring peace to the Middle East.

And this is how I would do it:
  • First, I'd stop protecting Israel with our veto in the UNSC
  • Then I'd stop all weapons shipments to that country
  • Then I'd freeze all Israeli assets in US banks
  • Then I'd outlaw AIPAC within the continental United States
  • Then I'd submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel they got 90 days to get their ass out of the OPT
On the 91st day, I'd send in the marines and drive those god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Then I'd create a DMZ along the Green Line and shoot any mother-fucker who entered it from either side.

That's my peace plan.

Its coming pretty soon, Billo. Not all of it certainly, but the American public IS catching on.

Its coming pretty soon, Billo. Not all of it certainly, but the American public IS catching on.

You're right, Amity. The American public is slowly become aware of just what your brethren are capable of.

Stick your gay middle east myths up your proud, abused ass.

Try to stick to the facts, and Jerk Off, ; In other words, FUCK YOURSELF Abbas has declared many times a NJA/ No Israeli Allowed Policy . Does Saudi Arabia in addition to other Muslim/ Arab Countries tolerate Jews? It's a " myth" that Muslims are killing Christians? You are an ignorant bigoted Racist

Israel should rip every cross down that is on its soil and throw the right wing goyim into the sea who reside on its land

Forum List

Back