THIS is why I say Israel is fascist

amity1844

Jun 1, 2014
ISRAEL UNMASKS ITS GENOCIDAL INTENTIONS
2500 - 3500 unarmed Palestinians dead in a single day
Long, but you Z's especially need to know this:

Lebanon was conceived by the French in order to carve Christian interests out of Syria and create a separate country with a Christian majority. Other minorities inhabit various regions in Lebanon, too: Druze in the southern mountains, Shiite along the southern coast, Maronites in the central and northern mountains, and Shiites in the northern Bekaa valley. This map shows how complicated and interwoven Lebanese demographic are.

Lebanon is a democracy whose National Pact of 1943 specified that the president must be a Maronite Christian, the prime minister a Sunni Muslim, the speaker of the house a Shiite, and the deputy speaker of the house and deputy prime minister Greek Orthodox. This arrangement has been unstable since Lebanese independence in 1943, especially as the demographics have shifted over time.

In 1932 the only census ever undertaken in Lebanon showed a bare Maronite majority of 54%. By 1985, Maronites were around 25% of the population, but still held most of the political power, and currently the total Christian population for all sects is estimated around 40%. See this article for more detailed info on Lebanese demographics and political system.

In addition to the native Lebanese ethnicities, which totaled around 3.5 million in 1980, were around 400,000 stateless Palestinians who were predominantly Muslim. Obviously they had no political participation in Lebanon, but were viewed as a potentially destabilizing presence in an already precarious political and ethnic balance. Palestinians in Lebanon were forbidden to work outside the camps and per capita income was tiny. There was no provision of infrastructure and Palestinians were forbidden to own real estate. They were barred from over 70 professions, including journalism, and the average refugee family was trying to live on less than $7 per day. It was a time and place of acute despair.

The arrival of the resistance sponsored establishment of schools and clinics and even hospitals, and Palestine Red Crescent was established. Midwives’ classes were organized, along with programs to provide education and employment for the disabled, the perpetuation of traditional Palestinian crafts, community gardening and workshops, and teacher education. Publishing houses were formed, poetry, prose and art were fostered, and the PLO even established a radio station. The Institute for Palestine Studies was based in Beirut to foster and publish scholarly study of the Palestinian issue. Its publication The Journal of Palestine Studies is respected around the world. The Palestinian national archives were relocated to Beirut.

This article outlines Palestinian achievements in Lebanon during this time:
On the 27th anniversary of Sabra and Shatila, a return to Beirut | Georgia Straight, Vancouver's News & Entertainment Weekly

The Lebanese civil war which began in 1975 reflected the fragmentation of Lebanese society and was sparked by issues indigenous to Lebanon. For over a year the Palestinians were able to effectively stay out of it and continue their separate existence in the camps. The lines that were drawn in the Lebanese conflict are much too complex to identify in this post, but this list of militias in the Lebanese civil war does a decent job.

Unlike the Lebanese people, the Palestinians were not sectarian. Christian Palestinians supported Arab Nationalism during the civil war in Lebanon and fought against the Maronite Lebanese militias. With the official Lebanese army the weakest of all the fighting forces, and the PLO the strongest and most numerous military force in Lebanon, they were bound to eventually be drawn into the battle, especially as Israel itself became a combatant.

On the morning of 13 April 1975, unidentified gunmen in a speeding car fired on a church in the Christian East Beirut suburb of Ain el-Rummaneh, killing four people including two Maronite Phalangists. With its typical xenophobia, the Maronite Kataeb accused Palestinians, and hours later, Phalangists led by the Gemayels killed 30 Palestinians traveling in Ain el-Rummaneh. Citywide clashes erupted in response to this "Bus Massacre".
From Wikipedia:

Longer version:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes zionists invented modern day terrorism. We all know that. "Fascist" is too high a term for them. They are simply insane, racist fucktards who use the West to do their dirty work.

In my heart of hearts I am convinced that those gunmen who shot the four people in Ain el-Rummaneh, in April 1975 that started the civil war, were Israelis. This has been how they have operated throughout the middle east.

In my heart of hearts I am convinced that those gunmen who shot the four people in Ain el-Rummaneh, in April 1975 that started the civil war, were Israelis. This has been how they have operated throughout the middle east.

Amity ----you have established that you harbor a delusion that you have a heart---but how does that delusion support your theory that a "shooting" of four people----galvanized a MASS MURDER spree
involving people who LOVE EACH OTHER?

Sure, and the extensive bloodletting in Iraq, Syria and Libya were also insigated by Israel. :doubt:

Your "heart of hearts" does not constitute evidence or facts for Israel starting the Lebanese Civil War in 1975. At least, stick to Sabra and Shatilla.

Your "heart of hearts" does not constitute evidence or facts for Israel starting the Lebanese Civil War in 1975. At least, stick to Sabra and Shatilla.

Israel attempted to set up a puppet Christian government in Lebanon. When that blew up in its face it was called a "civil war."

Israel attempted to set up a puppet Christian government in Lebanon. When that blew up in its face it was called a "civil war."

To the best of my recollection, the civil war started in 1975, and Israel invaded in 1982. It's true that in the midst of the war, Israel decided to take sides in it, and set up what you call a "puppet" Christian gov't, (I'd call it friendly) in Lebanon.

To the best of my recollection, the civil war started in 1975, and Israel invaded in 1982. It's true that in the midst of the war, Israel decided to take sides in it, and set up what you call a "puppet" Christian gov't, (I'd call it friendly) in Lebanon.

In either case Israel had no right to interfere in the internal affairs of another country.

In either case Israel had no right to interfere in the internal affairs of another country.

try again Mr tin-----Israel supported in a very limited way----- the faction in Lebanon not devoted
to the destruction of Israel. Your comment is silly-----the US did not support the Vichy government
of France-----but rather supported the faction that opposed your fellow Nazis. You seem DESPERATE

Fascism:

fas·cism
noun \ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\

: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

: very harsh control or authority
Full Definition of FASCISM
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

I'm not seeing fascism ....

It's like the misuse of the word Nazi (Islamonazi and Zionazi)....there's lack of accuracy going on...just saying ;)

Fascism:

fas·cism
noun \&#712;fa-&#716;shi-z&#601;m also &#712;fa-&#716;si-\

: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

It's like the misuse of the word Nazi (Islamonazi and Zionazi)....there's lack of accuracy going on...just saying ;)

So hate it when a mod gets there before me...:D Oh you forgot "Ashke-nazi" I've seen that used in several forums

Fascism:

fas·cism

So hate it when a mod gets there before me...:D Oh you forgot "Ashke-nazi" I've seen that used in several forums

That's a new one for me - shows a supreme level of historical ignorance doesn't it ;)

in my heart of hearts i am convinced that those gunmen who shot the four people in ain el-rummaneh, in april 1975 that started the civil war, were israelis. This has been how they have operated throughout the middle east.

your "heart of hearts" does not constitute evidence or facts for israel starting the lebanese civil war in 1975. At least, stick to sabra and shatilla.

israel attempted to set up a puppet christian government in lebanon. When that blew up in its face it was called a "civil war."

link

Fascism:

fas·cism

Considering the palpable link between islam and the Nazi regime, and that there was a two way interchange of ideas and ideologies then the term ISLAMONAZI is a valid one. Don't they both have a hatred for the Jews, a set of laws and rules that sets the Jews as inferior people, a set of laws that define what the Jews must wear, a set of rules that define what work the Jews can do, a set of rules that defines what transport a Jew can have. So it seems that you don't know what you are talking about in this respect.

Fascism:

fas·cism

That's a new one for me - shows a supreme level of historical ignorance doesn't it ;)

That term predominantly comes from the muslims who are without doubt the worlds worst ANTI SEMITES AND JEW HATERS.

And the above is exactly why NO 'argument' of yours can ever be valid. You are making your "argument" from emotion, not facts. And emotions have ZERO truth value.

Fascism:

fas·cism

Shariah societies are fascist. Hamas includes in its agenda the desire to
impose a shariah society in "Palestine" I learned about the middle east
during my childhood--by reading many many pamphlets all about "jews"
As a child ----dim kid that I was-----I knew nothing about the "world"------
other than that which I read. The pamphlets I read ----around age 10 ---
were clearly of Nazi origin---openly ----and got into "middle east" issues
incessantly leading me to see the players as one and the same-----in fact
I was right---it turns out that the stuff was written largely by Nazi war criminals
who had escaped to Syria and Egypt. At that age I did not know what constitutes
an "arab"------all the people called Syrians that I knew were Christians----and most
of the "Lebanese"----Later on I discovered that the literature I read was stuff
that people educated in muslim countries could quote chapter and verse----thus the
term "islamo nazi" is very real to me. I got it from random reading of trash lying
around town----and later on from encounters with people from
south east asia, and Iran and north Africa. People pick up their ideas from their
environments. I was 13 when I encountered a muslim for the first time----he claimed
to be the son of a Pakistani diplomat and informed me-----very authoritatively
----that the middle east is "MUSLIM LAND" and jews have "no business there"

I never attended any "jewish" instruction in my life-----and my parents were
----generally not at all interested We all learn-----in different ways. My husband
grew up in Israel----his parents having escaped a shariah cesspit in an endeavor that took ---
probably about 8 years---during which time he was born----it would be logical to say that
he learned a negative feeling about arabs from his parents. I found his knowledge about
Christianity laughable-----every year I RE-EXPLAIN easter to him. Neither he nor I got
any of this stuff in school------I asked

Somebody needs to tell Enmity that a list of moronic blogs don't add up to facts.

Actually, the Lebanese civil war was started by Palestinian Muslims who with the help of neighboring Muslim nations committed ethic cleansing and genocide on the Christians of Lebanon. By the time it was over the Palestinian animals had killed over 150,000 Christians and Lebanon had turned from a tolerant progressive paradise into yet another Islamic shithole, run by Hezbollah terrorists. Yet another example of Islam's inability to coexist. What else is new?

Let us observe Palestinian animals doing their "handiwork" :

Historical Fact: The Massacre and Destruction of Damour

On 9 January 1976, three days after Epiphany, the priest of Damour Father Mansour Labaky, was carrying out a Maronite custom of blessing the houses with holy water. As he stood in front of a house on the side of the town next to the Muslim village of Harat Na'ami, a bullet whistled past his ear and hit the house. Then he heard the rattle of machine-guns. He went inside the house, and soon learned that the town was surrounded. Later he found out by whom and how many -- the forces of Sa'iqa, consisting of 16,000 Palestinians and Syrians, and units of the Mourabitoun and some fifteen other militias, reinforced by mercenaries from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and a contingent of Libyans.

Father Labaky telephoned the Muslim sheikh of the district and asked him, as a fellow religious leader, what he could do to help the people of the town. 'I can do nothing,' he was told 'They want to harm you. It is the Palestinians. I cannot stop them.'

While the shooting and some shelling went on all day, Father Labaky telephoned a long list of people, politicians of both the Left and the Right, asking for help. They all said with apologies and commiserations that they could do nothing. Then he telephoned Kamal Jumblatt, in whose parliamentary constituency Damour lay. 'Father,' Jumblatt said, 'I can do nothing for you, because it depends on Yasser Arafat.' He gave Arafat's phone number to the priest. An aide answered, and when he would not call Arafat himself, Father Labaky told him, 'The Palestinians are shelling and shooting at my town. I can assure you as a religious leader, we do not want the war, we do not believe in violence.' He added that nearly half the people of Damour had voted for Kamal Jumblatt, 'who is backing you,' he reminded the PLO man. The reply was, 'Father, don't worry. We don't want to harm you. If we are destroying you it is for strategical reasons.'

'In the morning I managed to get to the one house despite the shelling to bring out some of the corpses. And I remember something which still frightens me. An entire family had been killed, the Can'an family, four children all dead, and the mother, the father, and the grandfather. The mother was still hugging one of the children. And she was pregnant. The eyes of the children were gone and their limbs were cut off. No legs and no arms. It was awful. We took them away in a banana truck. And who carried the corpses with me? The only survivor, the brother ofthe man. His name is Samir Can'an. He carried with me the remains of his brother, his father, his sister-in-law and the poor children. We buried them in the cemetery, under the shells of the PLO. And while I was burying them, more corpses were found in the street.'

Infants and children died of dehydration. Only three more townspeople were killed as a result of PLO fire between the first night and the last day, 23 January. But on that day, when the final onslaught came, hundreds of the Christians were killed. Father Labaky goes on: 'The attack took place from the mountain behind. It was an apocalypse. They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting 'Allahu Akbar! God is great! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad 'And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children.'

Whole families were killed in their homes. Many women were gang-raped, and few of them left alive afterwards. One woman saved her adolescent daughter from rape by smearing her face with washing blue to make her look repulsive. As the atrocities were perpetrated, the invaders themselves took photographs and later offered the pictures for sale to European newspapers. Survivors testify to what happened. A young girl of sixteen, Soumavya Ghanimeh, witnessed the shooting of her father and brother by two of the invaders, and watched her own home and the other houses in her street being looted and burned. She explained: 'As they were bringing me through the street the houses were burning all about me. They had about ten trucks standing in front of the houses and were piling things into them. I remember how frightened I was of the fire. I was screaming. And for months afterwards I couldn't bear anyone to strike a match near me. I couldn't bear the smell of it'.

The horror did not end there, the old Christian cemetery was also destroyed, coffins were dug up, the dead robbed, vaults opened, and bodies and skeletons thrown across the grave yard. Damour was then transformed into a stronghold of Fatah and the PFLP (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine). The ruined town became one of the main PLO centers for the promotion of international terrorism. The Church of St Elias was used as a repair garage for PLO vehicles and also as a range for shooting-practice with targets painted on the eastern wall of the nave.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to tell that a list of moronic blogs don't add up to facts.

Actually, the Lebanese civil war was started by Palestinian Muslims who with the help of neighboring Muslim nations committed ethic creasing and genocide on the Christians of Lebanon. By the time it was over the Palestinian animals had killed over 150,000 Christians and Lebanon had turned from a tolerant progressive paradise into yet another Islamic shithole, run by Hezbollah terrorists. Yet another example of Islam's inability to coexist. What else is new?

Roudy---when I was a kid---I learned that Lebanon was just about 50/50 ---Christian/Muslim----
yet SOMEHOW------it became a STRONGHOLD for IRANIAN-SHIITE-HEZBOLLAH
I wonder why no one asks--------"DID THE CHRISTIANS OF LEBANON AGREE TO DONATE
SOUTH LEBANON TO IRAN" ?????? Is it too late for them to object?

Over and over I read on these boards that the JOOOOOS who purchased land
in Palestine in the 1800s had NO RIGHT TO DO SO and should be considered
INVADING COLONIALISTS from some wicked place called "zioland"-----and
therefore arabs (or muslims of any background) do have a right to slit their
throats--------and tell them "GO BACK to _____????"

Forum List

Back