This Is Actually REALLY Scary

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So I sometimes watch these videos of these guys that catch child predators which I commend them for because that takes an awful lot of bravery to take on these thugs to protect children and keep them off the streets and locked up. However, the scary thing is a lot of time you can't really tell just by looking at them that they're a pedophile and so they could be anybody on the street. I may not be a child anymore or currently have any of my own but the fear is still there. Why do they have to pray on innocent children anyway? Even if they suffered the same thing when they were kids themselves it's still wrong and disgusting. Anyways, thank God these people were caught and I hope they never see the light of day again.

So I sometimes watch these videos of these guys that catch child predators which I commend them for because that takes an awful lot of bravery to take on these thugs to protect children and keep them off the streets and locked up. However, the scary thing is a lot of time you can't really tell just by looking at them that they're a pedophile and so they could be anybody on the street. I may not be a child anymore or currently have any of my own but the fear is still there. Why do they have to pray on innocent children anyway? Even if they suffered the same thing when they were kids themselves it's still wrong and disgusting. Anyways, thank God these people were caught and I hope they never see the light of day again.

Errr, why would you watch such videos?

I recall seeing an FBI announcement a couple of years ago when they caught a number of creeps from different countries. I applaud them for the work but I have to think that having to watch such videos or catching them in the act is damaging to their own psyche.

It has to be rewarding work when you stop such people, but, it must come at a personal cost. Similar to someone coming back from Vietnam, is has to jade you beyond belief. No one likes bullies, especially when they target and harm beyond repair, the most vulnerable.

Accusing someone of these types of activities, if not true, is probably the lowest act someone can engage in. I personally can't even watch anythng related to abuse of children. I don't even want to see the faces of creeps, I just want them caught and I am glad some have the drive to catch them.

I don't know why I watch them other than the fact it's the same as watching Cops for me. I like watching shows where good wins the fight of good versus evil. :)

Btw, I never heard about the left normalizing that behavior but I believe it.

I don't know why I watch them other than the fact it's the same as watching Cops for me. I like watching shows where good wins the fight of good versus evil. :)

To each their own I suppose. I find certain subjects just give me the creeps, it's like many evils in the world. Furthermore, quite honestly, it would just anger me.

Last edited:

To each their own I suppose. I fond certain subjects just give me the creeps, it's like many evils in the world. Furthermore, quite honestly, it would just anger me.

Understood as it angers me too, but at least it shows that there are good guys out there as well as bad ones.

A co-worker once called pedophiles vampires. He said once bitten as a child people often grow up to be pedophiles and create new pedophiles.

Forum List

Back