Is there really a problem with drag queen story hour?

:auiqs.jpg:LMAO! The control freak is still spinning it. I knew he'd deny being a cop. Now tell everyone the story about how you hit your wife "only one time." Oh wait, you can't, because you later denied that too!:thankusmile:
Poor guy...

You outed yourself and didn't even realize it.

Should I go back and find your posts from yesterday where you where vehemently denying what you just confirmed an hour ago as true, or no?

Too funny 😂

Poor guy...

You outed yourself and didn't even realize it.

Should I go back and find your posts from yesterday where you where vehemently denying what you just confirmed an hour ago as true, or no?

Too funny 😂
LMAO. Every time I post, the hall monitor replies to me in 5 minutes. Since you have no life, you can find it and present your case, CSI! :auiqs.jpg:

thanks

i've run across most of these guys on other boards. i think rippy is sock puppet for someone on my ignore list, but if he behaves himself ....
Very likely he has socks. Elsewhere, he has used them to counter all the negative reactions he gets. The prom girl is that sensitive. 🤣

LMAO. Every time I post, the hall monitor replies to me in 5 minutes. Since you have no life, you can find it and present your case, CSI! :auiqs.jpg:
You're the one that admitted to using soks to argue with yourself on this forum, not me.

You also admitted to using soks to buddy up to certain members, while using a different soks to fight with the same members at the same time on this forum too.

And you call me psycho.

Go figure.

😂

This thread is about to get locked and probably moved so...

Don't be sad, okay pumpkin?

Lol

You're the one that admitted to using soks to argue with yourself on this forum, not me.

You also admitted to using soks to buddy up to certain members, while using a different soks to fight with the same members at the same time on this forum too.

And you call me psycho.

Go figure.

😂
Anyone can read this thread and see you're lying, "Angry Tater!" 🤣

"angry tater" / "rippy" avoids discussing his cop past because he learned forum users dislike cops. Tell them the story about how you admitted you hit your wife. Oh, you can't, because you learned that was a mistake to admit and so you later denied even saying it. :21:

"angry tater" / "rippy" avoids discussing his cop past because he learned forum users dislike cops. Tell them the story about how you admitted you hit your wife. Oh, you can't, because you learned that was a mistake to admit and so you denied even saying it later. :21:
I never denied it at. I just corrected your lie that she was my wife... which at the time she wasn't. We were just dating.

We got married about a year later.

😂

What did I "vehemently" deny, ex-cop, woman beater, Rippy / Angry Tater sock? I thought you were going to dig up all the evidence, CSI. :auiqs.jpg:

Come on, ex-cop. Let's hear those stories about how you ruined college student lives by you busting them for a little weed. Tell us how you can't sleep at nite and you're adopting chakras. Tell the story about how you punched your wife in the car while you were driving 80MPH.

Go ahead, deny it now. :auiqs.jpg:

Come on, ex-cop. Let's hear those stories about how you ruined college student lives by you busting them for a little weed. Tell us how you can't sleep at nite and you're adopting chakras. Tell the story about how you punched your wife in the car while you were driving 80MPH.

Go ahead, deny it now. :auiqs.jpg:
You're in full meltdown mode now.

Nice

😆

Forum List

Back