What's With All The Conservative Russia and Putin Lovers On This Message Board?

I just have to know because it really shocked me to hear a lot of the responses to the thread that was closed about loving Russia and despising the US.

Can somebody please explain this to me because there are an awful lot of you that usually I agree with and respect but I just don't understand why everybody was acting like that. True patriots anyways. The American haters on the left I don't even care about.
Obviously, these are merely dis- and mis-information agitators working for Moscow.

I'm a Christian I love everyone and every country. I have never developed hatred for Russia, China, nor any other country or Continent. I do not have any hatred for Putin, Qudaffi, Bin Ladin, etc... Just because a human is an enemy to a president or even to my own country, I will not have any hatred towards them.

Even as democrats hate Trump, I do not have hatred for Biden. I may not favor them as a candidate, but hatred is utter wickedness. It's poison to the entire temple/body.

Peep this, God says we must love one another and love our enemies, so why make anyone an enemy? Making someone an enemy is hard and miserable love, so avoid doing that. Reject hatred. Reject making others enemies.

Last edited:
If you believe that a certain country is not ruled by nazis just because they are a minority, but you agree that there are countries ruled by tyrants or oligarchs (which are few in number), then congratulations - you are bipolar!

Yet you were brow beating Trump over it. Now that I called out it happened on Obamas watch its Ukraine's fault.

You are correct on not NATO which is common sense anyway.

Now go back to the Drama show of the end of NATO because of Trump.
Never met the man. Sorry if I hurt his feeling. Trumpers by his example are such sensitive little things these days.

More BS. We are pushing secure America first and using the power of the purse to try and get our damn border fixed. In the meantime NATO Europeon countries can FUND IT AND ARE FUNDING IT RIGHT NOW.

About damn time.

I just have to know because it really shocked me to hear a lot of the responses to the thread that was closed about loving Russia and despising the US.

Can somebody please explain this to me because there are an awful lot of you that usually I agree with and respect but I just don't understand why everybody was acting like that. True patriots anyways. The American haters on the left I don't even care about.
I don't think anyone likes the Russian regime but many folks object to the billions of dollars being sent to Ukraine to fight our proxy war. How about peace talks instead of war?

I don't think anyone likes the Russian regime
I like Putin, and the Russian people are OK, sort of.
How about peace talks instead of war?
How about Zoolinsky and the NoKrainiums stay out of NATO, get out of the Luhansk and Donetsk Republics, and have the Yankees and Putin sign a legal agreement not to move east or west of Donbas? THAT's what I call a peace talk. How about you?

More BS. We are pushing secure America first and using the power of the purse to try and get our damn border fixed. In the meantime NATO Europeon countries can FUND IT AND ARE FUNDING IT RIGHT NOW.

About damn time.
Them donating more to their own defense, certainly does not hurt my feelings.

LOL....

Barack Obama was right to be wary of Joe Biden’s ability to ‘f–k things up’​

Robert Gates, the former defense secretary under President Obama, seemed to reiterate in an interview that aired Sunday night that he believes President Biden has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.Oct 18, 2021

Never met the man. Sorry if I hurt his feeling. Trumpers by his example are such sensitive little things these days.
LOL

Tired of the delusion from TDS. Only butt hurt is Europe getting pissy because they arent pulling their weight in NATO.

I looked around but couldnt find any fucks to give about it.

Do you love Satan?

iu

I'm a Christian I love everyone and every country. I have never developed hatred for Russia, China, nor any other country or Continent. I do not have any hatred for Putin, Qudaffi, Bin Ladin, etc... Just because a human is an enemy to a president or even to my own country, I will not have any hatred towards them.

Even as democrats hate Trump, I do not have hatred for Biden. I may not favor them as a candidate, but hatred is utter wickedness. It's poison to the entire temple/body.

Peep this, God says we must love one another and love our enemies, so why make anyone an enemy? Making someone an enemy is hard and miserable love, so avoid doing that. Reject hatred. Reject making others enemies.

You're in a tiny minority on this site, that's for sure. But I pretty much agree with you.

It's possible to strongly oppose a government without hating the country (the people.) And it's possible to hate a corrupt person's actions without hating the person.

You reminded me of Ephesians 6:12.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It is full of Russobots.

There is more important question. Why so called "liberals" so meekly follow any bullshit orders, love everything that was said them to love and hate everything that was said them to hate? Why they cultivate this intellectual slavery, and why it's so surprising for them, that other people may have different opinions?

Forum List

Back