Is there really a problem with drag queen story hour?

Where did I say I had a problem with libraries?

I have a problem with mental ill middle aged men in too toos and clown makeup pawing 2nd graders in libraries, but not the library itself.

I could care less if you freaks want to play dress up with your other mentality I'll buddies... just leave the kids alone.
keep reading.

I'm telling ya, ask Cyndi. She knows all about him. Lol
Looks like "Cyndi" never showed up. 🤣

1711124362081.jpeg

Should I have replied to a different post?

i'll bring it over. kind of an afterthought.

after further review. this crap has been going on for generations.

you want mom to stay at home" tell her the kids are being mole4sted by satanists at their day care.

you want to fire union teachers and divert public funds to privatized education schemes? tell mom the teachers are "groomers"

every drug you can name has been associated with the devil and flou
ride is a commie plot

just a sample of the hysteria i've heard from the hyperhysteric right.

"wolf"

i'll bring it over. kind of an afterthought.

you want mom to stay at home" tell her the kids are being mole4sted by satanists at their day care.

you want to fire union teachers and divert public funds to privatized education schemes? tell mom the teachers are "groomers"

ride is a commie plot

just a sample of the hysteria i've heard from the hyperhysteric right.

"wolf"
And where was I supposed to find this in order "keep reading" as instructed?

I don't post here regularly, but I know quite a few members that do post here from other forums and such.

This clown Redheaded Stranger is obsessed with me on this, the third forum, we've posted on together.

I was a mod on a forum a couple of years ago and suspended this guy for a few days for spamming the board, and he took it very personally apparently.

The screen name he's using here is my screen name on a different forum... and he only made that account because he knew I was a member here and wanted to act stupid while using that name. He can't even post in the Badlands yet the account is so new

It's a new account he just created this month, and I can promise you he has others here... probably dozens actually. That's his M.O. along with downvoting members with his soks accounts.

He hates the fact that reveal his psychopathy just like I'm doing right now too.

Cyndi can vouch for that, regardless of what you think of her. She knows the deal.
I vouch for it!!!! Rippy is telling the truth.
it can get very hilarious. Rippy has the patience of a saint! :auiqs.jpg:

ride is a commie plot

just a sample of the hysteria i've heard .

"wolf"
This Rippy38 character is a troll. Just look at the linked thread below. "Rippy38" joined two years and then comes out of the woodwork to post an intro thread (link below). Check his trolling technique:

post #66. Rippy38 said: Do we know each other from somewhere else? Maybe you posted here under a different screen name a year or two ago? You certainly seem Famaliar.

post #68. Rippy38 said: Because you are acting like we know each other, and yesterday was the first time I've ever interacted with you... or at least with this name. I joined this site two years ago, but just haven't been here in a while... which is why I asked if you were posting under a different name here two years ago. That's the only way we would "know" each other on this forum, since my screen name hasn't changed since I joined.

post #71. Rippy38 said: Then we have posted together before. What was your screen name then? Why is it a big secret?

And: Rippy38 said: There must be... since you won't tell me who you were before.

This Rippy38 character is a troll. Just look at the linked thread below. "Rippy38" joined two years and then comes out of the woodwork to post an intro thread (link below). Check his trolling technique:

post #66. Rippy38 said: Do we know each other from somewhere else? Maybe you posted here under a different screen name a year or two ago? You certainly seem Famaliar.

post #68. Rippy38 said: Because you are acting like we know each other, and yesterday was the first time I've ever interacted with you... or at least with this name. I joined this site two years ago, but just haven't been here in a while... which is why I asked if you were posting under a different name here two years ago. That's the only way we would "know" each other on this forum, since my screen name hasn't changed since I joined.

post #71. Rippy38 said: Then we have posted together before. What was your screen name then? Why is it a big secret?

And: Rippy38 said: There must be... since you won't tell me who you were before.

I'm here for the same reason you are... because the other site we were posting on is down.

😂

thanks

i've run across most of these guys on other boards. i think rippy is sock puppet for someone on my ignore list, but if he behaves himself ....

Seriously. What is the point of men dressed up as overly sexualized caricatures of women reading stories to young children.
(1) It is fine if some drag queens want to get together for social purposes.

(2) Even in a public library.

(3) Live and let live. (All of us will be dead before we know it.)

(4) But why do little children have to be read to by drag queens?

thanks

i've run across most of these guys on other boards. i think rippy is sock puppet for someone on my ignore list, but if he behaves himself ....
"Rippy" is an ex-cop and has had several names. He was a mod on another board a couple years ago. He would follow everyone around like a school hall monitor and issue "warnings." I would mock him and call him The Hall Monitor. He got butthurt and banned me, but I just made another account. He banned that account, so I made another. He then banned my IP and bragged I was gone for good.

He never heard of rotating IP's, so I just made another account every time he banned me. My IP rotation is virtually limitless, so he finally gave up trying to ban me. He was so chafed that he kept following me around, telling everyone I had hundreds of socks. He's still sore about it.

He was also a small town cop. The most exciting thing he did was issue jaywalking tickets, so his mod "job" became his CSI fantasy.

"Rippy" is an ex-cop and has had several names. He was a mod on another board a couple years ago. He would follow everyone around like a school hall monitor and issue "warnings." I would mock him and call him The Hall Monitor. He got butthurt and banned me, but I just made another account. He banned that account, so I made another. He then banned my IP and bragged I was gone for good.

He never heard of rotating IP's, so I just made another account every time he banned me. My IP rotation is virtually limitless, so he finally gave up trying to ban me. He was so chafed that he kept following me around, telling everyone I had hundreds of socks. He's still sore about it.

He was also a small town cop. The most exciting thing he did was issue jaywalking tickets, so his mod "job" became his CSI fantasy.
STOP IT NOW- pull yourself together? wtf
I always laugh at posters who work so hard to convince other people they're right. And how evil other posters are... stop it-
no one cares... He's livin free in your head? LOL

Last edited:
Ok, before you jump on me, please hear me out.

I am a middle-of-the-road guy. Politically and otherwise. I like to live and let live, as they say.

I really don't use the library, and tbh, don't really read much. Never did. I don't dislike libraries, but never had much occasion to use them. Still don't.

So I drive by the library, and what? It doesn't look like some den of iniquity. I have never, ever heard of a child be "molested" by a guy reading story hour in his drag outfit or whatever.

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right? Parents choice to take their kids there. None of my business. My understanding is that they are reading and educating and having fun. They teach their are people in the world different from others. Isn't that a good thing? (not everybody is like you) So really what's the problem?

Flame away!

No problem...as long as you are a filthy, commie dem!

vote pedo.jpg

What's so funny is... you just admitted that everything I said yesterday, that you vehemently denied, was true.

You just corroborated my statements idiot.

And no, I was never a cop and I never claimed to have "banned your IP"... and yes, you're a lying ass.

🤣

What's so funny is... you just admitted that everything I said yesterday, that you vehemently denied, was true.

You just corroborated my statements idiot.

And no, I was never a cop and I never claimed to have "banned your IP"... and yes, you're a lying ass.

🤣
:auiqs.jpg:LMAO! The control freak is still spinning it. I knew he'd deny being a cop. Now tell everyone the story about how you hit your wife "only one time." Oh wait, you can't, because you later denied that too!:thankusmile:

STOP IT NOW- pull yourself together? wtf
I always laugh at posters who work so hard to convince other people they're right. And how evil other posters are... stop it-
no one cares... He's livin free in your head? LOL
LMAO! Just look who followed who in two threads. Rent free, indeed! 🤣

Forum List

Back