Hiding the bad things blacks do part 713: Reporting crack babies is racist

You say you are black but I've never believed you... if you were you wouldn't feel the need to bring it up in every debate...
Do you think I give 2 fks on whether you think I am black or not.
And you would know what's good for your community and what isn't... you always take the liberal white guys arguments about race not todays black mans....
I know white racist like you aren't good for the community.

That's the problem, you say a lot of shit and most of it is bullshit.

If the Hood fits wear it, hell all anyone has to do is look at your posts. White privilege is real and it has been pointed out time and time again, so give it a rest.

Where do you be reading this bullshit? It's amazing how you are always whining about BLM, BLM this and BLM that. That weak ass argument has gotten old. Where did BLM ever say that, post a link for it.

Spare me, don't try to claim that the white struggle is equal to the black struggle because there could be nothing further from the truth.

Is it because they were denied the award for so MANY years? I'm going to bring up slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination. Which country in Africa? Go and take it up with that country, I live in America I am going to deal with the injustices we have faced here.

You are for spewing bullshit.

It's not a personal attack if it is true.

You have a fantasy about BLM, I don't. Explain how they play a big role in the Democrat Party. I bet you won't answer that question.

Hell we can start with Trump. Sean Hannity, see Sean is smart he doesn't say anything racist out loud, he will bring boot lickers on like Jesse Lee Peterson and let them say if for him. We also can't forget about Little Tuck Tuck. Just to name a few.

'

Fair enough, so isn't it a fact that whites commit crimes as well?

Who created those Hoods? FBI stats do not show that and it is a lie that you keep repeating.

Arrest records and incarceration rates prove that to be a lie. Again, with the lies.

Man you are so full of shit, your eyes are brown. Have a nice day.

Hell we can start with Trump. Sean Hannity, see Sean is smart he doesn't say anything racist out loud, he will bring boot lickers on like Jesse Lee Peterson and let them say if for him. We also can't forget about Little Tuck Tuck. Just to name a few.

I’m calling a flag on the play here. He said show him examples, you just named names. I too would be curious if you could present any examples of hannity or Trump, or Tucker, or Peterson, etc, suggesting black people are inferior.

So in yet another desperate attempt to hide the shitty things blacks do a hospital now will not report babies born with drugs in their systems to the child welfare department because it makes blacks look bad.

How does this help anything? The crack babies are still born, now no one is able to take them from away their black moms that do drugs and hop on every dick they can. All this will do is lead to more drug babies because now blacks aren't held responsible for doing heroine and raw dogging it like rutting hedonistic animals.

When will America start making blacks be responsible and holding them to the same standards whites are supposed to adhere to?

And what is it today with how shitty we treat children? Screw the crack babies, little kids getting hormones and being told they are trannies, all this pro abortion stuff, hell even a movie about child trafficking being a bad thing met with backlash and so on. It sickens me.

Babies don't need protection anyway. They're not really human. They depend 109% on their mother for life so it's the mother's right to do anything to their own unviable tissue mass. Heck, babies are pretty much a cancer. Definitely a milk sucking parasite.

So how'd I do? Aren't those the left-wing talking points?

Forum List

Back