Is there really a problem with drag queen story hour?

This Rippy38 character is a troll. Just look at the linked thread below. "Rippy38" joined two years and then comes out of the woodwork to post an intro thread (link below). Check his trolling technique:

post #66. Rippy38 said: Do we know each other from somewhere else? Maybe you posted here under a different screen name a year or two ago? You certainly seem Famaliar.

post #68. Rippy38 said: Because you are acting like we know each other, and yesterday was the first time I've ever interacted with you... or at least with this name. I joined this site two years ago, but just haven't been here in a while... which is why I asked if you were posting under a different name here two years ago. That's the only way we would "know" each other on this forum, since my screen name hasn't changed since I joined.

post #71. Rippy38 said: Then we have posted together before. What was your screen name then? Why is it a big secret?

And: Rippy38 said: There must be... since you won't tell me who you were before.

Eh, if rippy joined two years ago and you are on here for just a few weeks for the single purpose of going after him that would make you the troll, not him...

And why are you in his intro thread, rippy is polite and apologized for his vulgarity.. lol.. I don't see you doing that..

:coffee:

shame.gif

Come on, ex-cop. Let's hear those stories about how you ruined college student lives by you busting them for a little weed. Tell us how you can't sleep at nite and you're adopting chakras. Tell the story about how you punched your wife in the car while you were driving 80MPH.

Go ahead, deny it now. :auiqs.jpg:
Busted with weed, huh?

Is it ok the break the law whenever you feel like it?

Forum List

Back