Is there really a problem with drag queen story hour?

Redheaded Stranger

Mar 6, 2024
Ok, before you jump on me, please hear me out.

I am a middle-of-the-road guy. Politically and otherwise. I like to live and let live, as they say.

I really don't use the library, and tbh, don't really read much. Never did. I don't dislike libraries, but never had much occasion to use them. Still don't.

So I drive by the library, and what? It doesn't look like some den of iniquity. I have never, ever heard of a child be "molested" by a guy reading story hour in his drag outfit or whatever.

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right? Parents choice to take their kids there. None of my business. My understanding is that they are reading and educating and having fun. They teach their are people in the world different from others. Isn't that a good thing? (not everybody is like you) So really what's the problem?

Flame away!

I am a middle-of-the-road guy. Politically and otherwise. I like to live and let live, as they say.

I really don't use the library, and tbh, don't really read much. Never did. I don't dislike libraries, but never had much occasion to use them. Still don't.

So I drive by the library, and what? It doesn't look like some den of iniquity. I have never, ever heard of a child be "molested" by a guy reading story hour in his drag outfit or whatever.

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right? Parents choice to take their kids there. None of my business. My understanding is that they are reading and educating and having fun. They teach their are people in the world different from others. Isn't that a good thing? (not everybody is like you) So really what's the problem?

Flame away!
I would not have let any of my kids go to drag queen story hour. At a time in their life, when they could not read for themselves, they were too young to learn about men dressing up as women, so we would not have allowed them the opportunity. I guess we did OK reading them nightly, ourselves, gaging by the scholarships and degrees attained, how they are doing in life, and the none chose to be drag queens. Just another old-fashioned benefit to an old-fashioned, conservative upbringing, like I and my parents before me had. Go figure. Parents and grandparents were right in strictly ruling the upbringing of their children. It still works.

Flame away!
^ Shillers be shilling

Flame away!
What exactly is the point of Drag Queen story hour? Seriously. What is the point of men dressed up as overly sexualized caricatures of women reading stories to young children. Because that’s what we are talking about here.

Flame away!
By that logic, you would have no problem with the local Klan sponsoring “Grand Dragon Story Hour” at your library?

Flame away!
Trannies are men pretending to be women. In the right context (entertainment for adults) no one cares but, when you try to normalize the fetish in front of kids, it needs to be stopped. I call it child molestation.

What exactly is the point of Drag Queen story hour? Seriously. What is the point of men dressed up as overly sexualized caricatures of women reading stories to young children. Because that’s what we are talking about here.
It's child molestation and the point is for recruitment of children into the homosexual community. Remember, they can't really create their own, it requires grooming at an early age. They are perverts and perverts are excellent at luring children and their parents into situations in which kids can be targeted WITH the parents' consent. They'll adopt any persona, situation or story in order to gain access to children.

Flame away!
using your logic you dont care about children having sex with adults since you dont do it and can just turn away when it happens,,,

they can learn about the mentally ill and sex workers when they are old enough to understand it,,

I have no idea how or why this became a thing, but ultimately if parents want to take their child to something like this, that’s their decision.
how far are willing to look the other way when children are involved when it doesnt involve you or your children??

considering the context of this issue should children be allowed to lets say spend the night with these perverts if the parents allow??

you know where I am going with this,,,

I have no idea how or why this became a thing, but ultimately if parents want to take their child to something like this, that’s their decision.
It's everyone's issue when children are being molested. The parents are allowing it and should be punished for their bad decision.

how far are willing to look the other way when children are involved when it doesnt involve you or your children??

considering the context of this issue should children be allowed to lets say spend the night with these perverts if the parents allow??

you know where I am going with this,,,
Letting somebody spend the night at a transvestite home is one hell of a leap from taking someone to a drag queen story hour. When someone has to jump to the most extreme scenario to make their point it’s usually because they don’t have one.

Mind your own business.

Forum List

Back