The Unwatchable President

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Came across this very well written summary of the Trump era.

It is not flattering, but it sure hits the right tone....IMO.

Enjoy.....

ThatWouldBeGreat3.PNG

I can’t watch any president. I wouldn’t listen to or accept anything said by Bush I, Bubba, Dumbfuck Bush Jr, Ears, or Dumb Don. Would you?

Came across this very well written summary of the Trump era.

It is not flattering, but it sure hits the right tone....IMO.

Enjoy.....

obama cuffed.jpg

I can’t watch any president. I wouldn’t listen to or accept anything said by Bush I, Bubba, Dumbfuck Bush Jr, Ears, or Dumb Don. Would you?

Sure. Much of what each of them save Trump said was honest and worth hearing.
That’s hilarious. All were f-ing liars, frauds, and criminals.

Yeah Trump’s says crazy stupid shit more than the others, but whatever.

The unwatchable president was the guy that took 6 months to prove where he was born...and still left doubts because of a forged dummied up birth document....

Then why did Trump admit on live television that he lied?

The unwatchable president was the guy that took 6 months to prove where he was born...and still left doubts because of a forged dummied up birth document....

Then why did Trump admit on live television that he lied?

He had to....but in a quiet room I'm sure he would admit what we all know...that HI tried to pass off a copied document as the original and got caught because of modern day type.....then they said oh we lost the original....BULLSHIT.....

100% spot on.
the con man continues to con.
He has zero positive or likeable characteristics.
Follow the Money.
Trump had no reason to run for President if it was for "follow the money". He is in his 70's and had a vey comfortable life. Lets face it. There is a lot of aggravation to be President and he has taken more then any. It is a shame that we vote for people because we like them. Or are the right color. His agendas were mostly promised on both sides for many years. And he still has to fight tooth and nail to get part of them done. People on these boards accuse each other of authoritarian views. Well both sides of the political aisle have brought this into our lives. And during this medical crisis, Progs have led the way to show how authoritarian we can be. Not to say any Repub will or did do anything. But Progs were in near lockstep with demeaning and emasculating the citizen during this medical crisis. Yet, there is no fear of spreading the virus with the rioters. That is different. No social distancing at all. It is easier to arrest an emasculated white person who follows laws in his life then an unruly person who fights whether he/she is right or wrong.

Forum List

Back