President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

The President will address a Joint Session of Congress at the United States Capitol on Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 9 PM ET.

Biden’s State of the Union address is seriously high stakes

I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that President Biden can tout all the good things he has done for America! He doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the positive things he has done! However, I admit I've been disappointed regarding his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian disaster, but I will still vote for him in November. What do you think?
How can you possibly vote for Biden after he has backed that war criminal Netanyahu?

A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.

Last edited:
About 3000 children are killed worldwide every year on average during war. The Israelis in a few months have killed about 13,000 children! Netanyahu is one of the most evil people on the planet. And the Biden administration has supported him every step of the way. Why would any Democrat even consider voting for Biden? There are a number of good third party candidates to choose from: RFK and Cornel West for example.

I'm an American. We should put America first.
Do you support civilization? Or do you support Islam?
It’s in America’s interest that the Israelis compromise with the Palestinians. We obviously don’t need hundreds of millions of Muslims angry with us. Some billionaires bribe our politicians to put Israel first. Why would you support that? Do you like paying welfare $ to Israel?

Does killing thousands of children make Israel civilized?

Islam is not necessarily the enemy of civilization.

1710339390333.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s in America’s interest that the Israelis compromise with the Palestinians. We obviously don’t need hundreds of millions of Muslims angry with us. Some billionaires bribe our politicians to put Israel first. Why would you support that? Do you like paying welfare $ to Israel?

View attachment 916493

It’s in America’s interest that the Israelis compromise with the Palestinians.

I agree, get Hamas to surrender, release the American and Israeli hostages and we should help with a compromise.

Does targeting Israel civilians and hiding behind Arab children make Hamas civilized?

They were something 400 years ago. What have they done lately? Besides suicide attacks?
Any recent Islamic contributions to the arts? The sciences? Civilization?

The President will address a Joint Session of Congress at the United States Capitol on Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 9 PM ET.

Biden’s State of the Union address is seriously high stakes

I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that President Biden can tout all the good things he has done for America! He doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the positive things he has done! However, I admit I've been disappointed regarding his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian disaster, but I will still vote for him in November. What do you think?
his numbers are lower than before... so go figure chief

Yea, you are damn sure a racist and probably weak as hell.

You are already low, probably looking up talking to anyone other than another racist.
I'd ask you to show one instance of me being racist, but I realize I'm talking to someone not much smarter than a baboon. :rolleyes:

As for "weak", I got through US Army boot camp

1710382827906.png
+ 6 years of the hardest work in America, as a construction worker in the US Army Corps of Engineers :salute:, while you were arranging bouquet flowers :laugh: and testing perfumes.

Hey, is this you ? >>
1710383054478.png

View attachment 916493
You don't understand Islam. Read the Koran.

I'd ask you to show one instance of me being racist, but I realize I'm talking to someone not much smarter than a baboon. :rolleyes:

As for "weak", I got through US Army boot camp

View attachment 916789+ 6 years of the hardest work in America, as a construction worker in the US Army Corps of Engineers :salute:, while you were arranging bouquet flowers :laugh: and testing perfumes.

Hey, is this you ? >>
View attachment 916791
I hear you internet tough guy, probably was someone's driver, getting coffee and grabbing lunch.

About 3000 children are killed worldwide every year on average during war. The Israelis in a few months have killed about 13,000 children! Netanyahu is one of the most evil people on the planet. And the Biden administration has supported him every step of the way. Why would any Democrat even consider voting for Biden? There are a number of good third party candidates to choose from: RFK and Cornel West for example.
I have questioned left wing Jewish men and women of power who have promoted agendas that have them being attacked on these forums. And they question Israel and how they act. Get them as a group to have a conference with all of the TV stations and social media/internet at the ready to let us all know what their beef is. Give us all the information so we all can decide. Those not Jewish deserve better for support or no support of Israel. That area of the world is getting even more dangerous. It seems we have two side with a major rift and divide developed on that region now.

It’s in America’s interest that the Israelis compromise with the Palestinians.

I agree, get Hamas to surrender, release the American and Israeli hostages and we should help with a compromise.

Does targeting Israel civilians and hiding behind Arab children make Hamas civilized?

They were something 400 years ago. What have they done lately? Besides suicide attacks?
Any recent Islamic contributions to the arts? The sciences? Civilization?
Compromise means BOTH sides give in. One side doesn’t surrender. Put America first and not Israel. Don’t be a tool.

What contribution have Jews made lately? Ridiculing Americans? Dividing Americans? Mutilating children via transgender surgery? Bombing children? Starving children?

More contributions:

Last edited:
Biden didn't really support Bibi... Facts are there is little for the US can do politically except UN actions...

The US has to have a serious question internally how this happened... Isreal have no real Military objective... They are just killing people and driving Palestine into Hamas's arms... This is not about weakening Hamas but strengthening them..

Biden didn't really support Bibi... Facts are there is little for the US can do politically except UN actions...

The US has to have a serious question internally how this happened... Isreal have no real Military objective... They are just killing people and driving Palestine into Hamas's arms... This is not about weakening Hamas but strengthening them..
Don’t be ridiculous.

Israelis must listen to the U.S. We are the only country foolish enough to prop them up.

Biden supplied Netanyahu with weapons and crucial diplomatic support.

Biden sent a fleet of ships.

Biden has lied to justify Israeli atrocities.

What more could Biden have done? Fly over there with a sniper rifle and start shooting children himself?

Last edited:
I hear you internet tough guy, probably was someone's driver, getting coffee and grabbing lunch.
People in this forum know my various expertises (art, music, poetry, etc) while also knowing your illiteracy of these fine things, and general ignorance.

Don’t be ridiculous.

Israelis must listen to the U.S. We are the only country foolish enough to prop them up.

Biden supplied Netanyahu with weapons and crucial diplomatic support.

Biden sent a fleet of ships.

Biden has lied to justify Israeli atrocities.

What more could Biden have done? Fly over there with a sniper rifle and start shooting children himself?
Biden initially tried to keep Bibi close ina hope that it might tmper him...

That didn't work so you can see the distancing of him...

Truth is Palestine/Isreal isn't a major vote mover on the left but is a pretty big one on the right

Sending of the ships happens for both sides...

Bidenhas to play the politics on this one...Trump is far right so Biden was going down the moderate route... Personally I would prefer if he simply said publically

Biden: Bibi, what's your objective in bombing Gaza?
Bibi: To get rid of Hamas
Biden: Bombing Gaza will just make Hamas stronger and better financed. They will use that to kill more Israelis... So why do you want more Israelis killed?

Forum List

Back