Joe Biden is the best president of your lifetime (trigger warning)

You made all of that up.

2019 the border was a disaster. Then covid hit. Thatā€™s it dipshit. Read the Trump DHS release in 2019. They call it a crisis at a breaking point. All year long. Then covid hit. Trump didnt do shit.

There was no ā€œpoison pillā€ dipshit. Trump had his dog leashed pansies back out of the deal for politics. People like you.. who are dumb enough to think the border was secured by Trump even after I showed you the releaseā€¦ were too dumb to read the bill and find out they were being lied to. Itā€™s sad we have a country of dumb hicks.

View attachment 937287

Border at breaking point

Post 275 has all kinds of wage information showing people are better off but let me answer your question clearly and directly:

• American economy is roaring
  • When the economy roars only the wealthy make out well
  • The middle class and poor have improved their situation since 2019 but it still overall sucks since the top 1% is keeping all the wealth
  • Usually the Pubs arenā€™t telling you that because they want you to believe shit trickles down but right now they are incentivized to have their base think the economy sucks so they vote for change
  • The economy always sucks for everyone except the top and the GOP has zero interest changing that and you canā€™t list a single policy that would change that
End of lesson.
I talk to people everyday who say the gasoline prices are so high they canā€™t afford to fill theirs tanks and they canā€™t afford to buy the food they enjoyed under Trump.

These people I am talking to are NOT RICH but middle class. I would hate to be poor in this nation today.

Hopefully Trump will be able to undo all the damage Joe Biden has caused if he is elected.
Post 275 has all kinds of wage information showing people are better off but let me answer your question clearly and directly:

• American economy is roaring
  • When the economy roars only the wealthy make out well
  • The middle class and poor have improved their situation since 2019 but it still overall sucks since the top 1% is keeping all the wealth
  • Usually the Pubs arenā€™t telling you that because they want you to believe shit trickles down but right now they are incentivized to have their base think the economy sucks so they vote for change
  • The economy always sucks for everyone except the top and the GOP has zero interest changing that and you canā€™t list a single policy that would change that
End of lesson.
The people who say the economy is roaring on sitting high on ivory towers well above the average voter. The methods they are using to measure the health of the economy may be right but the average consumer is using different measures ā€” his wallet, amount owed on his credit card and his savings account.

The average voter will be looking back at how times were before the pandemic and comparing that those days with how things are today.

The majority of Americans have burned through their excess savings piled up during the COVID-19 pandemic, and in the coming months, JPMorgan says it is likely that almost everyone will be worse off financially than they were in 2019.

In a Thursday note, the bank's top stock strategist Marko Kolanovic said 80% of consumers, a group that accounts for nearly two-thirds of consumption, has already depleted any savings cushion they may have built during lockdowns.

"It is likely that only the top 1% of consumers by income will be better off than before the pandemic," Kolanovic wrote, pointing to the growing signs of credit card and auto loan delinquencies, as well as Chapter 11 filings.

The chart below shows how, by June 2024, every income group except the top 1% is on pace to dip below their March 2020 levels of inflation-adjusted liquid assets, in the form of deposits and money market funds.

(note; click on above link to see chart)

Forum List

Back