Val Demings

Would love to see her get the VP nod.
Florida turns on trump, and trump screams voter fraud.

I had never heard of her until a few days ago. Second, the VP pick has little if any influence on who a state votes for. John Edwards didn't deliver North Carolina for John Kerry. Paul Ryan didn't deliver Wisconsin for Mitt Romney.

Sounds like she would be a great choice. Kind of a dark horse at this point, but anything is possible in these troubled times!

I had never heard of her until a few days ago. Second, the VP pick has little if any influence on who a state votes for. John Edwards didn't deliver North Carolina for John Kerry. Paul Ryan didn't deliver Wisconsin for Mitt Romney.

Al $$$ Gore couldn't even win the state of Tennessee when he ran against Bush in 2000. He was a A SENATOR there for years....

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure, if she gains ground, the RWI's will attempt to find dirt on her or her husband, Orange County Mayor, Jerry Demings.

I recognized her as one of the Impeachment Managers.

I like her take on telling protestors to go home.

But, that's about all

I caught the last 10 min of Meet the press today, saw a Republican lawmaker from Florida talking to Chuck Todd, and making a lot of sense. I don't think he mentioned this Dimmings person either. He did make the point that the dynamic in play at to moment may and probably would changed before August, and that was when Biden is to pic a running mate. He also said that Biden is undoubtedly thinking of someone capable of succession as he is kind of on the old side. I suspect his choice will be somebody most people will have heard of with more significant widely known experience.

Who? Didn't we see that carrying a 65" flat screen out from a burning Target?

Sure, why not. Biden/3rd-rioter-from-the-left sounds like a great ticket.

She has acoomplished nothing. She is a power team of her and her husband in Orange County?Orlando politics. They were cops and backed by the Prog machine. That area lives off of the tourists, the theme parks and the retirees. Well that may change. Then we will see what they really are. That area has blown so much money in the last few decades it is criminal.

Val Demings.
Get your shit together.

Another Lib slob. All she would talk about is RACE. Nothing constructive at all. A Man hater and a race baiter ,she would wreck the country.

I stand with antifa and looters fighting to end racial oppresions as countless balck and latino businesses are liberated from thier glass windows and merchandise

keep bailing these riotors out of jail .....please stand with your liberating social justice freedom fighters

Keep those interweb fundraisers going as more and oprressed minorites take to the web look what they did to me lol
Keep going white progressive fools

Trumps black and latino vote is probably gonna surge

Forum List

Back