The Unwatchable President

"TDS" has gotten so old and tired.
Can't you poor morons think up anything new?
Of course not! That would require THINKING.
You are the inflicted one so you tell us....

So fucking lazy, you people.
You answer every post with an ever-shrinking handful of buzzwords because you can't defend the Orange Shit Stain anymore.
So orange shit stain doesn't count as buzzwords to you?...

Came across this very well written summary of the Trump era.

It is not flattering, but it sure hits the right tone....IMO.

Enjoy.....

Donald J. Trump is a great President.

You answer every post with an ever-shrinking handful of buzzwords because you can't defend the Orange Shit Stain anymore.

They are MY buzzwords.
I don't need group-think to make them up for me and then repeat them like a wind-up parrot. [ TDS....SQUAWK!....TDS!]

They are MY buzzwords.
I don't need group-think to make them up for me and then repeat them like a wind-up parrot. [ TDS....SQUAWK!....TDS!]
You all use those words so you are wrong again....

Enjoy.....

105,000 dead from pandemic
40 million unemployed
30 cities burning
Economy in the toilet like it's 1929
I can't wait to see how it gets even "greater".

BRILLIANT!!

Credible evidence exists that Trump raped a 13-year-old girl. Given the history of 24 public sexual assault and rape allegations against him, it’s likely he’s a serial rapist. But because his actions are so racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, religion-pandering, and fat-cat coddling, he rounds up enough worshipers, gun-flashers, MAGA martyrs, pardoned criminals, clones, insane conspiracy theorists, low-information droids, Russian meddlers, and beneficiaries to form a zealous cult base to keep him afloat. They’re ready to fire up their torches for another four years of gaslighting, crimes, constitution-stripping, and immigrant-blaming.​

:auiqs.jpg:

President of the United States of America. Address the man correctly.

Enjoy.....

105,000 dead from pandemic
40 million unemployed
30 cities burning
Economy in the toilet like it's 1929
I can't wait to see how it gets even "greater".
105 million dead because of China.

BRILLIANT!!

Credible evidence exists that Trump raped a 13-year-old girl. Given the history of 24 public sexual assault and rape allegations against him, it’s likely he’s a serial rapist. But because his actions are so racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, religion-pandering, and fat-cat coddling, he rounds up enough worshipers, gun-flashers, MAGA martyrs, pardoned criminals, clones, insane conspiracy theorists, low-information droids, Russian meddlers, and beneficiaries to form a zealous cult base to keep him afloat. They’re ready to fire up their torches for another four years of gaslighting, crimes, constitution-stripping, and immigrant-blaming.​

Good gaia! We elected A Prog!

BRILLIANT!!

No such evidence exist Russian spy. Let me get you in my sights.

100% spot on.
the con man continues to con.
He has zero positive or likeable characteristics.
Follow the Money.
Trump had no reason to run for President if it was for "follow the money". He is in his 70's and had a vey comfortable life. Lets face it. There is a lot of aggravation to be President and he has taken more then any. It is a shame that we vote for people because we like them. Or are the right color. His agendas were mostly promised on both sides for many years. And he still has to fight tooth and nail to get part of them done. People on these boards accuse each other of authoritarian views. Well both sides of the political aisle have brought this into our lives. And during this medical crisis, Progs have led the way to show how authoritarian we can be. Not to say any Repub will or did do anything. But Progs were in near lockstep with demeaning and emasculating the citizen during this medical crisis. Yet, there is no fear of spreading the virus with the rioters. That is different. No social distancing at all. It is easier to arrest an emasculated white person who follows laws in his life then an unruly person who fights whether he/she is right or wrong.

Trump's campaign was a PR stunt gone wrong.
He was using the run for POTUS as a platform for getting his own TV cable channel.
Jared Kushner was in negotiations with the big media companies in October.
Trump was just as surprised as everybody else that he won.

• """Oct. 17, 2016
    Donald J. Trump’s son-in-law has discussed the possibility of a Trump-branded television network with a friend who has helped guide such deals.
    Jared Kushner, who is married to Mr. Trump’s older daughter, Ivanka, had conversations about the idea with Aryeh B. Bourkoff, the chief executive of LionTree, a boutique investment bank that has helped advise media deals."""""

100% spot on.
the con man continues to con.
He has zero positive or likeable characteristics.
Follow the Money.
You are REALLY REALLY dim, my friend. PLEASE do something about this! And get your yellow-bellied cowardly carcass back over to our Bull Ring discussion on sports. Which you ran away from with your tail between your legs. AND a discussion which YOU called ME out on. Pathetic.

Superbly well written piece. Donald Trump is a stain on this country. I would have never thought that the idealism of either side would so utterly blind it to a false prophet. The Orange Guy isn’t even a conservative which makes it all the more pathetic. He’s just not a democrat.

Superbly well written piece. Donald Trump is a stain on this country. I would have never thought that the idealism of either side would so utterly blind it to a false prophet. The Orange Guy isn’t even a conservative which makes it all the more pathetic. He’s just not a democrat.
And YOU'RE a stain on your underwear, ya dumbf*ck. Go pound some sand, a**hole.

91926267_161225318681785_2765162187830853632_n.jpg

Superbly well written piece. Donald Trump is a stain on this country.
total embarrassment to REAL Americans.
Fake patriot, fake pretend Christian, real life con man.
"I take no responsibility at all." djt

And YOU'RE a stain on your underwear, ya dumbf*ck. Go pound some sand, a**hole.
Not a superbly well written piece. In fact your response is intellectually lazy, uninspiring, unimaginative, and betrays your lack of formal education leading to a misunderstanding of events and policies.

Forum List

Back