I mentioned that I was a very loyal Democrat and changed. What about others who also changed?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I enjoy knowing why people do things. Was it to get them rich? Did they crave being famous? Were they hard workers? Did they make a lot of money? Was their work important?

Well I mentioned I was born as a loyal Democrat. Because it was 1938. The nation was loyal to FDR. Few posters were alive when he was the living president. I was grateful for many many years. For over 40 years in fact. My parents adored him. They taught me Republicans are evil. They are simply for the rich. They hate the common man. It was a driving force to ensure I was a loyal Democrat.
Jimmy Carter let me down. He comes across as a nice old man. But he is an authoritarian. I did not get that about Democrats for a very long time.

I want to present a woman who was a very loyal Democrat too. She changed her mind. She did so faster than I did. Welcome to a very smart woman who will explain her views to us all.

Today the headlines is Biden has imposed new laws against Truckers. Imagine they feed us. They bring clothes to us. They keep stores open.

Democrats brag that even Trump was a loyal Democrat. Look how they became vicious against Trump to the point they work hard daily to put him into a prison. Is that the new credo of Democrats?

Last edited:
I enjoy knowing why people do things. Was it to get them rich? Did they crave being famous? Were they hard workers? Did they make a lot of money? Was their work important?

Well I mentioned I was born as a loyal Democrat. Because it was 1938. The nation was loyal to FDR. Few posters were alive when he was the living president. I was grateful for many many years. For over 40 years in fact. My parents adored him. They taught me Republicans are evil. They are simply for the rich. They hate the common man. It was a driving force to ensure I was a loyal Democrat.
Jimmy Carter let me down. He comes across as a nice old man. But he is an authoritarian. I did not get that about Democrats for a very long time.

I want to president a woman who was a very loyal Democrat too. She changed her mind. She did so faster than I did. Welcome to a very smart woman who will explain her views to us all.

Today the headlines is Biden has imposed new laws against Truckers. Imagine they feed us. They bring clothes to us. They keep stores open.

Democrats brag that even Trump was a loyal Democrat. Look how they became vicious against Trump to the point they work hard daily to put him into a prison. Is that the new credo of Democrats?

Congrats. Most never escape the cult.

What do you think did it for you?

I want to president a woman who was a very loyal Democrat too. She changed her mind. She did so faster than I did. Welcome to a very smart woman who will explain her views to us all.

More Republicans are changing, at least to vote against Trump, if not for Biden.

Yes, I was a liberal democrat who never felt comfortable about it, but worked in a milieu that was largely liberal democrat.

When I finally decided I was in the wrong line of work, it was increasingly easy to grow up and leave that all behind me.

More Republicans are changing, at least to vote against Trump, if not for Biden.
People become desperate so they vote for the other guy. The more desperate, the more they don't care who the other guy is.

The other guy happens to be Trump. I can't help but wonder, what do they really expect him to do, be impeached half a dozen more times?

The entire Federal government will devour society and any politician that dare try to shake up the Swamp.

Oh, and no protesting as you suffer.

They will shoot you in cold blood, even unarmed women.

I mentioned that I was a very loyal Democrat and changed. What about others who also changed?​

You may have a very loyal Democrat, nobody here knows for sure, but claiming you changed. It's more like you transitioned -- from whatever you considered a Democrat to be, to a conspiracy minded, lemming who posts some of the craziest shit here​

People become desperate so they vote for the other guy. The more desperate, the more they don't care who the other guy is.

The other guy happens to be Trump. I can't help but wonder, what do they really expect him to do, be impeached half a dozen more times?

The entire Federal government will devour society and any politician that dare try to shake up the Swamp.
When the “other guy” is Trump, I don’t see many Dems changing.

Oh, and no protesting as you suffer.

They will shoot you in cold blood, even unarmed women.

You're also a conspiracy minded, lemming who posts some of the craziest shit here. This anti government stuff...​

LOL

Might it also have been that your party went pro abortion, anti law enforcement and anti military?
Your fantasies really have nothing to with anything. The weak-minded who fell for such propaganda were always Republicans.

Notice how the Democrats are romping in elections now? Everyone is abandoning the Republicans, because Christofascist CommieSuckups are not popular with most Americans.

Republicans, make especially sure you keep on praising Russian-asset Tulsi. That will really win the votes.

When the “other guy” is Trump, I don’t see many Dems changing.
Dems change?

Never.

No matter who runs it, which direction it goes, the cult follows.

Sure, a few get passed the goalie as we see here but by in large, they have a tight handle on their cult.

I am guessing you flipped with the southern strategy. We dont miss you. Gabby is and opportunitist and knows stupid marks when she sees them. They are easy marks on the right and she will continue to pile up speaking fees spouting nonsense…the easiest gig she’s ever had.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm

You're also a conspiracy minded, lemming who posts some of the craziest shit here. This anti government stuff...​

The Deep State loves you.

1711740992362.png

Congrats. Most never escape the cult.

What do you think did it for you?
I was at a Dentist or eye doctor and he had in his waiting room a readers digest article about government. I later purchased the book called A Time for Truth and it was very very accurate and totally sensible. It did not immediately change me. I took to going back to my own personal college in effect and took up studying our Government system. I dug deeply. I decided I was all messed up being loyal to Democrats and for the first time for Reagan voted for him as president. As Governor, I had been totally against him.

Democrats practice mind control. When they supported slavery, and were in war, they realized they must differ in order to become politicians again. So the system they now use was born and we suffer it to this day.

I should mention I was Republican when young.

Like most people, I grew out of that childish phase. Living in the real world has that effect on people.

It's easy to see why conservatism attracts the childish. Everyone is born conservative, a helpless parasite. In conservatism, nothing is ever your fault. That no-responsibility lifestyle attracts the perpetually childish.

Forum List

Back