I mentioned that I was a very loyal Democrat and changed. What about others who also changed?

People, what Lesh does is show you the blueprint for how easy it was for Hitler to attract his fans. By telling them few give a shit about any of that.
No dickhead.

He got power from zealots like you

No dickhead.

He got power from zealots like you
You daily back any shit done to citizens by Democrats including Biden. I said you learned a lot by studying Mein Kampf.

I enjoy knowing why people do things. Was it to get them rich? Did they crave being famous? Were they hard workers? Did they make a lot of money? Was their work important?

Well I mentioned I was born as a loyal Democrat. Because it was 1938. The nation was loyal to FDR. Few posters were alive when he was the living president. I was grateful for many many years. For over 40 years in fact. My parents adored him. They taught me Republicans are evil. They are simply for the rich. They hate the common man. It was a driving force to ensure I was a loyal Democrat.
Jimmy Carter let me down. He comes across as a nice old man. But he is an authoritarian. I did not get that about Democrats for a very long time.

I want to present a woman who was a very loyal Democrat too. She changed her mind. She did so faster than I did. Welcome to a very smart woman who will explain her views to us all.

Today the headlines is Biden has imposed new laws against Truckers. Imagine they feed us. They bring clothes to us. They keep stores open.

Democrats brag that even Trump was a loyal Democrat. Look how they became vicious against Trump to the point they work hard daily to put him into a prison. Is that the new credo of Democrats?

As a Republican how do do compare Trump's suffering to the crucifixion?

I was at a Dentist or eye doctor and he had in his waiting room a readers digest article about government. I later purchased the book called A Time for Truth and it was very very accurate and totally sensible. It did not immediately change me. I took to going back to my own personal college in effect and took up studying our Government system. I dug deeply. I decided I was all messed up being loyal to Democrats and for the first time for Reagan voted for him as president. As Governor, I had been totally against him.

Democrats practice mind control. When they supported slavery, and were in war, they realized they must differ in order to become politicians again. So the system they now use was born and we suffer it to this day.

I'm sure the Democrats didn't practice mind control on you..

You may have a very loyal Democrat, nobody here knows for sure, but claiming you changed. It's more like you transitioned -- from whatever you considered a Democrat to be, to a conspiracy minded, lemming who posts some of the craziest shit here​

Your Cult insists that you think that.

This isn't news. When the Democrats and Republicans switched sides on the segregation issue, that caused a lot of Democrats to become Republicans.

And it didn't all happen immediately. For some people, it took years before their love of segregation won out over their traditional loyalty to Democrats.

That is not really what happened in the south.
What actually happened is that since Lincoln had started the Republican party, the southern democrats were just slow to notice how the republican party had switch over to the wealthy elite by 1880, after Lincoln was gone.

Democrats like LBJ were just as racist, but wanted votes more than they cared about segregation.

And both parties clearly are just as bad.
Nixon did not better in Vietnam than LBJ.
Hillary and Kerry supported the invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
So did Obama once elected.

Forum List

Back