Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

Im absolutely better. Just paid off a rental house, getting ready to build another, My 3 houses have gone up close to $200,000 in value in that time. I sold a commercial building and Im paying around 20%taxes instead of 35. If we can keep Trump 4 more years I will be able to retire fairly well to do at 64

Economically? Far better off. Investments still in positive territory; household expenses lower.

Generally? Despite the economic miracles President Trump has wrought I'm still four years older and feeling the years.

Biden coi\uld promise to halt aging and Democrats would believe him but real people? Not so much. That dlesn't matter, though, be cause he won't be on the ballot in November and though Hillary could mouth the same lie it would be laughable rather than simply tragic.

Depends. Encouraging for those counting on the apocalypse coming soon..
Sane people not so much.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?
About the same, but the country is definitely worse.
And just who appointed you as the judge of that?.....the nation was rolling until the covid pandemic was unleashed on us by China....but you watch us come roaring back just in time for November.....

Finally got my mortgage paid off. I am still working on getting my credit cards debt-free. So, financially...I am doing alright. I am working on getting some more stocks to build my portfolio. Buying more Gold.
Health-wise, I could be doing better. But I'll be alright.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?
About the same, but the country is definitely worse.
And just who appointed you as the judge of that?.....the nation was rolling until the covid pandemic was unleashed on us by China....but you watch us come roaring back just in time for November.....
Not unleashed by China. Unleashed by the Chinese democrat alliance.

Forum List

Back