The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

Then you can tell us when you chose your sexual orientation! This should be interesting. I've asked a large number of people who claim homosexuality is a "choice". So that means YOUR sexuality was also a choice.

lol people don't choose the sex they're born as. What sex acts you do is a choice.

They never slaughtered entire peoples, for one, not even in the OT;

1Sam 15:3. "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Now granted, Saul didn't end up slaughtering EVERYONE, he kept some alive. God got very angry with him for not following orders.

Of course the book of Joshua is filled with several other examples of entire cities being slaughtered by the Israelites.

Like Joshua 6:21. And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

Most Homosexuals are thrown from rooftops or are the victims of Honor Killings in Islam ( In America they become Hollywood Rich Elites )

Yeah, in America they can also be beaten nearly to death and tied to a fence post and die from exposure and the beating.

Don't go looking for motes before you clear the beams.

Abraham pleaded with God to have mercy on the cities of Sodom and Gamorrah and God agreed to have mercy if he could find ten righteous men who lived there.

However, when the two angels arrived at Lot's house, a mob of homosexual men arrived and demanded Lot turn the angels over so they could gang rape them.

Lot offered his two daughters instead, but the men said "not interested, give us the men to rape."

By this time, God was more than a little irritated with these people so after Lot and his family escaped, he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire.

And you believe that story do ya? G-d saved Lot's daughters so they could rape their own father?

Yeah, in America they can also be beaten nearly to death and tied to a fence post and die from exposure and the beating.

Don't go looking for motes before you clear the beams.
Oh it’s soooo hard to live in America as an LGBTQPN person ( Much harder & scarier than if you live in Gaza ( Hamastan ) or Damascus

And you believe that story do ya? G-d saved Lot's daughters so they could rape their own father?

I believe Lot offered his daughters so the crowd wouldn't rape the visitors.

It sounds like a great lesson in how to be a good host. If visitors come to your home and a crowd of the city folks come along with the intent of raping the visitors it would be bad form to let the visitors be raped. Best to have a few daughters on tap in case some rapin' is on the dance card apparently.

It's that kind of story that makes the OT nearly incomprehensible. I'm sure in some society somewhere the story made a lick of sense. But it reads like horror to modern eyes.

Oh it’s soooo hard to live in America as an LGBTQPN person ( Much harder & scarier than if you live in Gaza ( Hamastan ) or Damascus

No one said it wasn't better than the worst place. But I'm not entirely certain that's saying much.

Perhaps my morality is a bit more strict. I don't think ANYONE should be beaten to death for being gay. Not even one. But apparently we're the pinnacles of virtue here in the US if fewer are killed each year for being gay or trans.

In some respects I kind of understand this point. The Bible is quite clear where God stands in relationship to gay people. He seems to hate them as much as regular people do. And HE MADE THEM!

I understand how people like to cling to their faith and it brings them comfort. We always re-craft God into the image of a being most amenable to our lives. That's why Conservative American Christians can also love "the sword" (guns).

The Bible provides good pious people with lots of reason to give into the hate that burns in their souls. Should the gay people who want to believe in God simply re-craft God the way the pious conservative Christians have? The pious conservative Christians often deny MOST of the rules in the Old Testament except those that allow them to hate people. Those are sacred and eternal.

The biggest tell is when they claim they "love the sinner but hate the sin". That's a loophole they think God will "buy". Hopefully God is pretty gullible.
God didn't create queers. He didn't create drunkards, liars, thieves, etc. It's all sin. God created a man and gave him free will. The man disobeyed.

That was in the 1990s you have any newer horror stories ?

Oh, sorry, I forgot, murder gets stale after a while. Especially when it's a gay person.

Oh, sorry, I forgot, murder gets stale after a while. Especially when it's a gay person.

The Democrat shooting up the GOP Congressional Baseball practice got stale in less than 48 hours

The Democrat shooting up the GOP Congressional Baseball practice got stale in less than 48 hours
So far nothing you have said in this thread has anything to do with this thread.

"Born gay."

"Islam!"

"Killing gays."

"Islam!"

"Murdering gay."

"Baseball practice!"

Forum List

Back