The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I was at an author event and a lesbian read to us all the passages of the Bible that explicitly condemn homosexuality.

It made me realize that one who lives the homosexual lifestyle must reject Christianity or must, at the very least, admit he is a sinner in need of forgiveness.

But it seems that many homosexuals are unwilling to do either. They demand Christian churches go against explicit Biblical teachings and accept homosexuality. This is creating a crisis that is affecting all the Christian churches.

My prediction is this: Soon, every Christian church except the Catholic Church will cave to the homosexuals.

Even the evangelicals will cave. The proof of that is they caved on the issue of women ministers. Paul explicitly said no to that.

If you study Enoch, and his purported interactions with God, and place those interactions in context with what I imagine are most every other written biblical position of God on homosexuality, then there is literally no wiggle room between sodomy and the intense(to say the least)intolerance God holds for such!

Make absolutely no mistake, if God exists, you definitely do not want to be a practicing homosexual! :omg:

If the current Pope has anything to say about it, I think the Catholics will cave.

Imagine that you are a heterosexual but for one reason or another, you cannot find a suitable wife. If you give in to your normal and natural sexual urges and find women willing to copulate with you, those acts are seriously sinful acts...in the view of the Roman Catholic church, "mortal sins."

The same applies to homosexuals. They have no moral right to take sexual satisfaction in people with whom they are not married.

Being a homosexual is a morally neutral thing. Everyone is inclined to sin, and that inclination itself is not sinful. It is homosexual acts that are sinful.

A pox on anyone who says that any Church "hates" homosexuals for what they are. That is bullshit.

Abraham pleaded with God to have mercy on the cities of Sodom and Gamorrah and God agreed to have mercy if he could find ten righteous men who lived there.

However, when the two angels arrived at Lot's house, a mob of homosexual men arrived and demanded Lot turn the angels over so they could gang rape them.

Lot offered his two daughters instead, but the men said "not interested, give us the men to rape."

By this time, God was more than a little irritated with these people so after Lot and his family escaped, he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire.

Abraham pleaded with God to have mercy on the cities of Sodom and Gamorrah and God agreed to have mercy if he could find ten righteous men who lived there.

However, when the two angels arrived at Lot's house, a mob of homosexual men arrived and demanded Lot turn the angels over so they could gang rape them.

Lot offered his two daughters instead, but the men said "not interested, give us the men to rape."

By this time, God was more than a little irritated with these people so after Lot and his family escaped, he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire.
What about Lot's other daughters?

Homosexuals in prison, the military, on Hollywood productions and stage productions, in schools, and even in the churches form gangs who work together to force young men into having sex with them or even gang rape them.

That's the truth.

They were married and stayed in Sodom, one named Patith was burned for giving charity to a stranger. I'm not sure of the spelling.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Lot's daughters fled the city with him. They did not have husbands, so they got Lot drunk and had sex with him so they could have children.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Lot's daughters fled the city with him. They did not have husbands, so they got Lot drunk and had sex with him so they could have children.
It's in the midrash.

Adulterers, murderers, thieves, idol worshippers, are sinners but they don't go to the Church and demand the Church say they aren't sinners. Only homosexuals are doing that.

Homosexuality is considered sinful and the Bible teaches that homosexuals should ABSTAIN from their sinful activity like married people shouldn't cheat on each other.

just find a new book and everything will be just fine ...

or better, for you bond, the book written properly would exclude the sociopaths, blackrook, catholic priests included that use the false religion to persecute and victimize the innocent.

1651931036723.png

and create the concrete jungle as their paradise - as far from the heavenly garden as possible.

I was at an author event and a lesbian read to us all the passages of the Bible that explicitly condemn homosexuality.

It made me realize that one who lives the homosexual lifestyle must reject Christianity or must, at the very least, admit he is a sinner in need of forgiveness.

But it seems that many homosexuals are unwilling to do either. They demand Christian churches go against explicit Biblical teachings and accept homosexuality. This is creating a crisis that is affecting all the Christian churches.

My prediction is this: Soon, every Christian church except the Catholic Church will cave to the homosexuals.
Where are the passages in the NT that con-demn homosexuality (besides closet-case Paul's letters)?

If you study Enoch, and his purported interactions with God, and place those interactions in context with what I imagine are most every other written biblical position of God on homosexuality, then there is literally no wiggle room between sodomy and the intense(to say the least)intolerance God holds for such!

Make absolutely no mistake, if God exists, you definitely do not want to be a practicing homosexual! :omg:

The same bible also says people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, cutting the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, tattoos Lev 19:28, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2

There is also slavery in the bible.{an evil that no one approves of today}

Also you could make them slaves for life, which sounds pretty much the same as Black slavery.

Leviticus 25:46
You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life

Also the bible says that women aren't supposed to pray with their head uncovered.

1 Corinthians 11:1-34

Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ. Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you. But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. ...

Where are the passages in the NT that con-demn homosexuality (besides closet-case Paul's letters)?
Why shouldn't the letter's of Paul, an Apostle of Jesus Christ, have say regarding this matter. It is consistent with other scriptures in the Bible.

Homosexual Behavior

Forum List

Back