The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

And then a few chapters later, or even a few verses later, there they are, back again. I can tell you've never actually read the books.

Indeed God commanded war on the Amalekites quite often, and if you actually read my post you'd see that I clearly stated that Saul did NOT totally decimate them all. And that is why God's anger was kindled against him.

Perhaps you can show me my error somewhere.

Or not.

Well, let's go there. If you want to use the OT as a source, you have to apply ALL the OT rules. (unless you are a hypocrite)

No, you don't. You and the government don't decide how a religion figures out it's own shit.

And you don't get to decide being religious means you are not allowed an opinion or vote on secular matters.

So homosexuality not exists. Problem solved. Wonderful. You have my permission not to be gay.

Did you say here anything? And did you read what I said?
It just goes to show the crying from atheists/ags when they can't accept reasons for why homosexuals and their abomination exists. One has to accept that it is ABOMINABLE BEHAVIOR TO GOD FIRST. It's not cause and effect, but an emotional issue that drives what becomes cravings as they grow up.

To the contrary, did you read what I said and try to understand it? Just read my caps above.

To give you another chance, do you have a link for your beliefs that homosexuality is genetically caused? Much of your blabber is self-aggrandizement in listening to yourself speak in your writing.

ETA: I don't agree with the OP. One doesn't have to choose one or the other. If one recognizes their homosexuality is a sin and is hurting them, then they can change. It requires one to recognize their homosexual behavior is hurting themselves first and vowing to do something about it.

Last edited:
No, you don't. You and the government don't decide how a religion figures out it's own shit.

And you don't get to decide being religious means you are not allowed an opinion or vote on secular matters.
So, you ARE a hypocrite. That's a surprise.

OT rules:

So, you ARE a hypocrite. That's a surprise.

OT rules:

No, just pragmatic and not trying to use absolutism as a weapon against an enemy.

Considering the left is trying to pick and choose the bible as well any claims of hypocrisy are fucking laughable.

That and being more concerned about a bald eagle fetus than a human one.

No, just pragmatic and not trying to use absolutism as a weapon against an enemy.

Considering the left is trying to pick and choose the bible as well any claims of hypocrisy are fucking laughable.

That and being more concerned about a bald eagle fetus than a human one.

- the true intent of the desert religions disdain for paradise - as rather worshiping their own self interest.

Indeed God commanded war on the Amalekites quite often, and if you actually read my post you'd see that I clearly stated that Saul did NOT totally decimate them all. And that is why God's anger was kindled against him.

Perhaps you can show me my error somewhere.

Or not.
\Perhaps you could post some indication you have actually read the books, then we can laugh at your misinterpretations and spins on what it actually narrates. All those claims of genocides are nonsense, and there is nothing you can say that changes that fact.

- the true intent of the desert religions disdain for paradise - as rather worshiping their own self interest.
Do you believe homosexuality is genetically caused or something physical/mental that can't be helped? I think it's emotional/psychological and can be helped.

I was at an author event and a lesbian read to us all the passages of the Bible that explicitly condemn homosexuality.

It made me realize that one who lives the homosexual lifestyle must reject Christianity or must, at the very least, admit he is a sinner in need of forgiveness.

But it seems that many homosexuals are unwilling to do either. They demand Christian churches go against explicit Biblical teachings and accept homosexuality. This is creating a crisis that is affecting all the Christian churches.

My prediction is this: Soon, every Christian church except the Catholic Church will cave to the homosexuals.

I was with you until the very last line of your post. And then I laughed out loud.

The Catholic Church is KNOWN for having homosexuals who use the priesthood as their "cover".... Here's an article on the topic:

\Perhaps you could post some indication you have actually read the books, then we can laugh at your misinterpretations and spins on what it actually narrates. All those claims of genocides are nonsense, and there is nothing you can say that changes that fact.

Show me the error. Show me what 1Sam15:3 ACTUALLY means.

It's simple. I've given you the verse, now explain it such that my point was wrong.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back