One of the biggest threats of Christianity is from within

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
One of the biggest threats of Christianity is from within. I do not feel it has ever been more true than in today's world.

1651874621747.png

The Pharisees' participating in the crucifixion of Jesus does not have anything to do with the declared topic of your thread which is that the biggest danger to Christianity is from within.

Jesus was sent here to die. For US. God used what you might consider leftist fake 'holy'men and a corrupt, money grubbing thieving insider, who were concerned with their own power, prestige and purse. The Pharisees used Rome to do their dirty work.... They riled up the common people who knew no better ( low info folk) and in spite of the wishes of those who knew who Jesus is.

sound familiar?

The danger to christianity comes from woke preachers who deny the divinity of Christ, his salvation, his resurrection and his ascension. This woman is one of those. Satan uses women to do his dirty work. He always has.

Christians know the bible and i challenge you to show me where you have christians behaving as the lawless, godless, violent BLM (burn, loot, murder) and Antifarts.

The greatest threat to Christianity is people who lose their faith or become too lazy or indifferent. This has nothing to do with the Pharisees, who were fighting to defend their faith against a man they perceived as a threat to it.

Beware those who insult and ridicule God during non election years and then throw his name around for votes during election years. We know which party does that. God will not be mocked. Some might be well advised to consider that.

The Pharisees' participating in the crucifixion of Jesus does not have anything to do with the declared topic of your thread which is that the biggest danger to Christianity is from within.
Your very defensive responses make me wonder if you are one who cannot tell God's will from your own.

The greatest threat to the Catholic Church in the United States is the Catholic Church's attempt to fit in with the world.

They take down the statues to please the Protestants.

They water down teachings against abortion and birth control to please Catholics who want to do that anyway.

It's difficult to find young Catholics who want to give up sex to serve the Church because the Church is losing its way on that issue too.

Elmermudd said:
Your very defensive responses make me wonder if you are one who cannot tell God's will from your own.

you seem to be very sure of your knowledge of God's will. How about you tell us about it.

you seem to be very sure of your knowledge of God's will. How about you tell us about it.
I believe all believers must be humble and realize no human is omnipotent as God is. All humans are flawed and can be flawed in their beliefs.
Those who are too sure of what God wants make me nervous.

The greatest threat to the Catholic Church in the United States is the Catholic Church's attempt to fit in with the world.

They take down the statues to please the Protestants.

They water down teachings against abortion and birth control to please Catholics who want to do that anyway.

It's difficult to find young Catholics who want to give up sex to serve the Church because the Church is losing its way on that issue too.
How do you think Jesus would be approaching the many illegal immigrants at the US southern border?

I am very concerned about Christians who align themselves to a political philosophy over God.
So since you aren't being specific I assume you think Trump supporters are undermining Christianity. Is that it? And just out of curiosity are you a Christian or just a concerned observer? For the record I am not a Christian.

How do you think Jesus would be approaching the many illegal immigrants at the US southern border?
Jesus was kind to everyone, he never denied any man or woman who needed something from him. He dined with sinners, including prostitutes. So you already know the answer to your question.

Forum List

Back