The Other Sandy Hook Lies of Alex Jones

Deep down you're a mentally ill or a troll. You defend the Jones troll because your an entitled piece of shit that loves victim blaming. You share ideologies. Being a magaturd hack may make your micropeen hard, but it's annoying to people that are having an actual conversation. Go play elsewhere.

What makes you think I respect your freedom of speech, magaturd? In my court, I find you guilty of being really fucking stupid, thus your freedom of speech is denied, so bend over and cram that constitution straight up your ass.

Deep down you're mentally ill or a troll. You defend the Jones troll because your an entitled piece of shit that loves victim blaming. You share ideologies. Being a magaturd hack may make your micropeen hard, but it's annoying to people that are having an actual conversation. Go play elsewhere.
:auiqs.jpg:.....

What makes you think I respect your freedom of speech, magaturd? In my court, I find you guilty of being really fucking stupid, thus your freedom of speech is denied, so bend over and cram that constitution straight up your ass.
Stalinist scum....

The lie that Jones contrived about the Sandy Hook massacre being a ‘hoax’ wasn’t his only lie.

While I agree that some of these shootings and past behavior of our deep state intelligence agencies makes you sometimes wonder if these shooters and events aren't somehow being nurtured into happening to support anti-gun legislation, and if not that, then I've wondered if teen drug meds for things like depression, etc., might be contributing to their actions as well as the radical far left agenda in many public schools, I'm not sure why Jones thought SH was totally faked and made up, but then, I really don't care, neither.

I just wonder TWO THINGS:
  1. Just how were parents of the SH kids harmed by Jones crazy ideas? All they had to do was not tune into Infowars! I mean, how hard could it have been to prove him wrong?
  2. If we are to start locking up and fining people for crazy ideas and very wrong views, much less lying, then I think we need to fine half the people in the GOP, about 7/8ths of the democrats in Washington, and practically every MSM news outlet out there.
At Jones' rate, I figure Washington owes every legal citizen in this country about one-thousand dollars.

Doesn't this say it all about TDS anti freedom scumbags?.... If we don't stop this kind of thinking we will lose our freedoms forever....

While I agree that some of these shootings and past behavior of our deep state intelligence agencies makes you sometimes wonder if these shooters and events aren't somehow being nurtured into happening to support anti-gun legislation, and if not that, then I've wondered if teen drug meds for things like depression, etc., might be contributing to their actions as well as the radical far left agenda in many public schools, I'm not sure why Jones thought SH was totally faked and made up, but then, I really don't care, neither.

I just wonder TWO THINGS:
  1. Just how were parents of the SH kids harmed by Jones crazy ideas? All they had to do was not tune into Infowars! I mean, how hard could it have been to prove him wrong?
  2. If we are to start locking up and fining people for crazy ideas and very wrong views, much less lying, then I think we need to fine half the people in the GOP, about 7/8ths of the democrats in Washington, and practically every MSM news outlet out there.
At Jones' rate, I figure Washington owes every legal citizen in this country about one-thousand dollars.
Another magaturd fucktard speaks...

What makes you think I respect your freedom of speech
Great, then you won't mind when we trample all over yours. Coming next year.

In my court, I find you guilty
You have no court, jackass, nor does anyone give a shit what your delusional findings are.

of being really fucking stupid,
Well, you are certainly the doctor of stupid so you should be an expert on the topic.

thus your freedom of speech is denied
You deny nothing to no one Derp, but feel free to deny yourself oxygen, your brain was probably already starved at birth as the doctors tried frantically to abort you.

And Alex Jones will pay for his lies

Since when do you have to pay for lies?

Any reason that Biden has gotten away with his? Ya know, the whole "I don't know anything about Hunter's business dealings" before we found a photo of Biden himself with some bigwigs from Chinese companies that Hunter did business with? Any reason Joe's not being prosecuted for lying?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back