Germany plans to station parts of its army in Lithuania

This is how it starts. They pretend to be protecting against Russia and next thing you know German tanks are rolling around Paris.

Is Germany capable to fight a war against Russia? Even in coalition with other European countries? No? Then this means nothing.

But it shows a warped mindset and some people have not learnt a damn thing since WW2.
I am not with you on the same boat here. I am all for NATO becoming really a military alliance, not some club for useless high-paid bureaucrats. But doing so requires some efforts, maybe limiting your zone of comfort.

You can't neglect your military for half a century and puff up the cheeks to impress the girls around. I am sure the Russians smell bullshit.

But that doesn't matter at all, as long as the Ukrainians are stupid enough to fight the war for them.

I am not with you on the same boat here. I am all for NATO becoming really a military alliance, not some club for useless high-paid bureaucrats. But doing so requires some efforts, maybe limiting your zone of comfort.

You can't neglect your military for half a century and puff up the cheeks to impress the girls around. I am sure the Russians smell bullshit.

But that doesn't matter at all, as long as the Ukrainians are stupid enough to fight the war for them.
Why does Nato exist?

Germany plans to station parts of its army in Lithuania​

This is no plan this is reality. Germany stations a military brigade in Lithuania. This brigade is under leadership of Lithuania.

Last edited:
Is Germany capable to fight a war against Russia? ...

Capable or not is not any question. We have an old Bavarian slogan in Germany "Wat mut, dat mut" and exactly this we will do because we always did do so. And for Russia this means in a worst case scenario: Not any Russian will survive if Putin makes a mistake.

Forum List

Back