The Other Sandy Hook Lies of Alex Jones

Seems reasonable as you act like you are an authority on everything!
I'm smarter than you, and I pay attention. :dunno: So you should listen to me, because I never miss (& I know you won't anyway).
How are the Bidenistas any less? They've attacked and threatened the Supreme Court, they've shown contempt for the Exec Branch, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights
Yep. But, so have magaturds. We're running in circles here...
trying to take away they guns, their religion, their education, their gender, their children, and now the very cars we drive!
'They've' been doing this for 50 years, according to you. Apparently, 'their' success has been questionably nil at best. What else do you want to bitch about?
Rocks can be very valuable. Sure beat the bear shit filling yours.
Shit is fertilizer that promotes growth. Rocks just sit there, doing nothing, waiting to return to matter, like magaturds.

I'm smarter than you
I seriously doubt that. I still have a test sheet from the 1st grade my mother saved showing I scored in the 99th percentile, skipped 5th and 7th grade, went through HS in 2.5 years and off to college on a state scholarship. You?

, and I pay attention.
To who, Whoopi Goldberg and Drew Barrymore?

So you should listen to me,
I tried that once but it made me vomit.

because I never miss
What, your right hand?

But, so have magaturds.
Interesting. You take the idea of making America great and you mock it. So you're either not an American or you SHOULDN'T be an American.

We're running in circles here...
That's only because your mother nailed your left foot to the floor.

Shit is fertilizer that promotes growth.
Shit is waste excrement that dung beetles eat.

Rocks just sit there, doing nothing
Until you dig one up like a gold nugget and cash it in making you wealthy and free.

Go ahead weed, wanna try me again?

I wasn't defending Jones... I'm defending the right to speak ones mind.... without getting hauled into court.
Yeah. but it has little to do with this case. The consequence for that right is now on full display, and the court just fined the shit out of Jones for that right. Your shaming virtue signaling is too little, too late. Try and keep up, magaturd. :itsok:
should someone sue Maxine Waters for instigating the riots... now there is an example where people got harmed physically from her words....
What people, specifically?

That was his opinion should he be forced to not say what he thinks?....
I see no value to certain speech. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. When you take that speech to the masses, you should be even more accountable/liable to your audience for what you spew. Your disagreement is the fundamental problem. It's why we can't have nice things in this country.

Yeah. but it has little to do with this case. The consequence for that right is now on full display, and the court just fined the shit out of Jones for that right. Your shaming virtue signaling is too little, too late. Try and keep up, magaturd. :itsok:

What people, specifically?
I'm sure this decision will be appealed.... and a less biased court will have a say....

I see no value to certain speech. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. When you take that speech to the masses, you should be even more accountable/liable to your audience for what you spew. Your disagreement is the fundamental problem. It's why we can't have nice things in this country.
Are you serious?... you have been cussing me out all day....
I don't blame you for being frustrated... its hard to argue that freedom of expression is a bad thing... especially for a lib like you....

I seriously doubt that. I still have a test sheet from the 1st grade my mother saved showing I scored in the 99th percentile, skipped 5th and 7th grade, went through HS in 2.5 years and off to college on a state scholarship.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Mom must be so proud. *eyeroll*
To who, Whoopi Goldberg and Drew Barrymore?
I'm sure that sounded witty in your head. Meanwhile, I have no fucking idea what you're getting at. :auiqs.jpg:
Interesting. You take the idea of making America great and you mock it.
Your bumper sticker slogans don't work here, magaturd. Your party has no idea what you're doing. I'm tired of you 'winging it', and believe you need to be replaced. I'm going to do what I can to make it a reality.
So you're either not an American or you SHOULDN'T be an American.
DITTO, motherfucker. I'd deport magaturds personally, if I were given the power. That would be just about the best. job. evar! :113: I wouldn't be so nice as the Biden administration either.
Until you dig one up like a gold nugget and cash it in making you wealthy and free.
Best of luck with that, magaturd.
Go ahead weed, wanna try me again?
All day and everyday, magaturd. :auiqs.jpg:I'm your huckleberry. Whatcha got?

Are you serious?... you have been cussing me out all day....
Correct. Go fuck yourself. But, here's the dif- I'm not a politician, or a famous person. The influence is directed just from me to you,
I don't blame you for being frustrated... its hard to argue that freedom of expression is a bad thing... especially for a lib like you....
Lol. I'm not frustrated. Your idea of 'freedom of expression' is verbally denigrating people you don't agree with. You think you have a 'right' to do this. Just like the left.

Correct. Go fuck yourself. But, here's the dif- I'm not a politician, or a famous person. The influence is directed just from me to you,

Lol. I'm not frustrated. Your idea of 'freedom of expression' is verbally denigrating people you don't agree with. You think you have a 'right' to do this. Just like the left.
Dude you are totally frustrated... the liberal arguments are heart felt not based in wisdom... so it gets frustrating when you are asked questions you have no answer for....

I undertand that Mr Jones has a couple of other cases still to come on this issue. He may find it awkard to trade when his suppliers know about his problems.
I can also see other victims of his systematic lying coming forward.

His lying has also shown that he has a lot of money to pay out claims.

Personally I think he should top himself and do the world a favour.

For any Jones supporter- in court he admitted that what happened in Sandy Hook was real, and it was a tragedy. He apologized for claiming what happened was a false flag created by the government to take away guns.

What do you think of him after knowing that?

How hurtful?

$4 million of hurt
There was one family that had to move 10 times. Alex Jones has some unbalanced supporters. These family have received countless death threats because of Jones’s lies.

Everyone has the right to freedom of speech, but that doesn’t mean you should be able to libel people.

I can also see other victims of his systematic lying coming forward.
What about the systematic lying of Joe Biddum, Kammy Harris, Hillary Clinton, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Obumma, Lynch, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Schiff, and about 50 others? I can see a whole lotta emotional damage inflicted on America by these parasites! Maybe the Jones case has actually done the country a big favor for a different reason!

Personally I think he should top himself and do the world a favour.
Does that work? Why don't you try it first and let us see how effective that is?

What about the systematic lying of Joe Biddum, Kammy Harris, Hillary Clinton, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Obumma, Lynch, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Schiff, and about 50 others? I can see a whole lotta emotional damage inflicted on America by these parasites! Maybe the Jones case has actually done the country a big favor for a different reason!

Does that work? Why don't you try it first and let us see how effective that is?
That the spirit.

You. All it took was a little prodding for you to show what an absolute total triggered ass and idiot you are, as if everyone already didn't know! :auiqs.jpg:
I call hypocritical magaturds out. If that's what you consider 'triggered', I can't help you any further.

Forum List

Back