Alex Jones offers $55m to Sandy Hook families to satisfy $1.5bn judgment

Why would pro Hamas protestors make a mockery of dead Iraeli children?
I dont know as I'm not pro Hamas. He tried to cater to his fringe listeners and it bit him in this case. He lost all credibility as a voice.

I dont know as I'm not pro Hamas. He tried to cater to his fringe listeners and it bit him in this case. He lost all credibility as a voice.
I don't agree with what he said but doesn't the first amendment give folks the right to express their opinions?

I hope that the families do not settle with the fat pig. I hope they hound him to his grave for every penny.
He is an evil man and deserves to burn in hell for what he did.

The problem is that the Sandy Hook families might not get 5 cents if they don't. There are appeals that will last for decades and even after those are through there will be problems with actually collecting it. Further, what makes you think that Alex Jones has a billion dollars?

The problem is that the Sandy Hook families might not get 5 cents if they don't. There are appeals that will last for decades and even after those are through there will be problems with actually collecting it. Further, what makes you think that Alex Jones has a billion dollars?
I dont think they are motivated by money.
If it was me i would just want to see him suffer. Really fuck him up.

Forum List

Back