This Supreme Court is part of the Jan 6th Insurrection cover up and obstructing the prosecuting of Trump and other fake repubs

May I propose a better system that will serve you so well? Be brilliant and not abusive.
C.A. has potential but he hasn't understood yet that even the dullest ass can be abusive. He's not quite ready to try brilliance on account of him getting himself into losing discussions. But he will!

I answer appropriately to nonsense. I am not here to ask for anyone's approval or free advice. I find they are both worth what I paid for them. Sorry if it offends you.
Keep trying to make me an enemy. I will regret it very much if you are that skillful. I was not wanting to nor trying to piss you off. I think you have the ability to post brilliantly. If that offends you, I apologize.

Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere? :cool:

Just remember, on Nov 5th, don't hit anyone on the ground you selfish fuck. You make sure the sidewalk is clear.

jump against trump.jpg

Time to terminate the Supreme Court.......bring it back with new faces, term limits, discipline measures and no more presidential appointments.

The Supreme Court is far too corrupt to remain viable. Considering the USA is blessed with many courts I say it’s time to defund the Supreme Court. This Supreme Court is part of the Jan 6th Insurrection cover up and obstructing the prosecuting of Trump and many other GOP elected officials.

Trump is too old, cannot trust him, lies 24/7, lied about COVID19, is a reckless spender, abuses women, and his threats to many people regarding many of his suggested crimes has ruined their quality of life yet he still walks free.

To alter the 14th amendment Article 3 a Constitutional Amendment MUST be the tool. As it is written it is clear, concise and to the point. No one who participates in a insurrection at any level can be elected to a government position.

The majority are not representing democracy, 99% of the USA population, have no respect for the constitution or the bill of rights, have zero respect for the right to vote, have zero respect for the majority of women in this country and may in fact have racists tendencies.

This Supreme Court does not serve the USA and is an American body being paid with my tax dollars and is avoiding standing by Section 3 of 14th Amendment because they are afraid of Donald Trump and all of the United We Stand toxic dark money.

To alter the 14th amendment Section 3 a Constitutional Amendment MUST be the tool. As it is written it is clear, concise and to the point. No one who participates in a insurrection at any level can be elected to a government position.
The supreme court answers to no one = not good = we taxpayers are their paychecks therefore they must answer to we the people.

The supreme court answers to no one = not good = we taxpayers are their paychecks therefore they must answer to we the people.
More proof the USA is not a Democracy. Who do we boss around? Nobody. Who do we elect that has the power? We elect the two houses of Congress. We appoint electors who are responsible to elect presidents.

Forum List

Back