This Supreme Court is part of the Jan 6th Insurrection cover up and obstructing the prosecuting of Trump and other fake repubs

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Time to terminate the Supreme Court.......bring it back with new faces, term limits, discipline measures and no more presidential appointments.

The Supreme Court is far too corrupt to remain viable. Considering the USA is blessed with many courts I say it’s time to defund the Supreme Court. This Supreme Court is part of the Jan 6th Insurrection cover up and obstructing the prosecuting of Trump and many other GOP elected officials.

Trump is too old, cannot trust him, lies 24/7, lied about COVID19, is a reckless spender, abuses women, and his threats to many people regarding many of his suggested crimes has ruined their quality of life yet he still walks free.

To alter the 14th amendment Article 3 a Constitutional Amendment MUST be the tool. As it is written it is clear, concise and to the point. No one who participates in a insurrection at any level can be elected to a government position.

The majority are not representing democracy, 99% of the USA population, have no respect for the constitution or the bill of rights, have zero respect for the right to vote, have zero respect for the majority of women in this country and may in fact have racists tendencies.

This Supreme Court does not serve the USA and is an American body being paid with my tax dollars and is avoiding standing by Section 3 of 14th Amendment because they are afraid of Donald Trump and all of the United We Stand toxic dark money.

To alter the 14th amendment Section 3 a Constitutional Amendment MUST be the tool. As it is written it is clear, concise and to the point. No one who participates in a insurrection at any level can be elected to a government position.

nervious.jpg

Damn, did you and Skewy get out the same day?

Time to terminate the Supreme Court.......bring it back with new faces, term limits, discipline measures and no more presidential appointments.

The Supreme Court is far too corrupt to remain viable. Considering the USA is blessed with many courts I say it’s time to defund the Supreme Court. This Supreme Court is part of the Jan 6th Insurrection cover up and obstructing the prosecuting of Trump and many other GOP elected officials.

Trump is too old, cannot trust him, lies 24/7, lied about COVID19, is a reckless spender, abuses women, and his threats to many people regarding many of his suggested crimes has ruined their quality of life yet he still walks free.

To alter the 14th amendment Article 3 a Constitutional Amendment MUST be the tool. As it is written it is clear, concise and to the point. No one who participates in a insurrection at any level can be elected to a government position.

The majority are not representing democracy, 99% of the USA population, have no respect for the constitution or the bill of rights, have zero respect for the right to vote, have zero respect for the majority of women in this country and may in fact have racists tendencies.

This Supreme Court does not serve the USA and is an American body being paid with my tax dollars and is avoiding standing by Section 3 of 14th Amendment because they are afraid of Donald Trump and all of the United We Stand toxic dark money.

To alter the 14th amendment Section 3 a Constitutional Amendment MUST be the tool. As it is written it is clear, concise and to the point. No one who participates in a insurrection at any level can be elected to a government position.
:boo_hoo14:

SCOTUS is a political tool and ethics have been shitcanned.

Donald Trump is a racist, rapist, a felon, tax evader, has been indicted, is looking at 91 alleged charges = felony level crimes, lied about COVID 19 when it arrived, not even a good husband, lied more 30,000 times while in office and thinks he is deserving of presidential immunity not to mention would anyone want their daughters to be an intern when this man is around......? AND HE DOES NOT pay his bills.

There is not one republican running for President. All are ALEC or MAGA soldiers which spells Fascist Soldiers. They don't want Democracy or a strong economy. They don't want a clean environment or a Woman's Right to Choose. They don't support right to vote or

Public Education. Most certainly do not want Health Insurance for ALL or Medicaid. They don't want a worthwhile Foreign Policy they only want war. They will not support veterans or OUR postal service. This GOP is not a GOP.

Nonetheless less Pres Biden probably should not be the candidate. I do agree with:

There is:
Mayor Pete
Elizabeth Warren
Jamie Raskin
MariAnne Williamson
Amy Klobuchar
Kamala Harris
AOC

There is no shortage of excellent candidates!

14th Amendment Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

The Scotus can't be terminated, even though they are completely corrupt. The way out of the political mess has to be found with the Scotus intact.

It's got to be the military unless the people stampede to supporting Biden's replacement.

And then the madness can end.

And fwiw, the sheer madness of taking on Russia as the enemy in America's proxy war!

Trump had no role in any imaginary insurrection. Say it 3 times. Trump did not engage in an insurrection. Were this true, Gore did, Hillary did and in fact in the congress hearings, commonly when republicans are elected as presidents, Democrats in congress are as guilty as you say Trump is.

Donald Trump is a racist, rapist, a felon, tax evader, has been indicted, is looking at 91 alleged charges = felony level crimes, lied about COVID 19 when it arrived, not even a good husband, lied more 30,000 times while in office and thinks he is deserving of presidential immunity not to mention would anyone want their daughters to be an intern when this man is around......? AND HE DOES NOT pay his bills.

There is not one republican running for President. All are ALEC or MAGA soldiers which spells Fascist Soldiers. They don't want Democracy or a strong economy. They don't want a clean environment or a Woman's Right to Choose. They don't support right to vote or

Public Education. Most certainly do not want Health Insurance for ALL or Medicaid. They don't want a worthwhile Foreign Policy they only want war. They will not support veterans or OUR postal service. This GOP is not a GOP.

Nonetheless less Pres Biden probably should not be the candidate. I do agree with:

There is:
Mayor Pete
Elizabeth Warren
Jamie Raskin
MariAnne Williamson
Amy Klobuchar
Kamala Harris
AOC

There is no shortage of excellent candidates!

14th Amendment Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

Mayor Pete
Elizabeth Warren
Jamie Raskin
MariAnne Williamson
Amy Klobuchar
Kamala Harris
AOC

I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.

Have you got a roll of Charmin? You'll need it to wipe the shit off of your armpit after reaching so far up your ass for that nonsense. LMAO

The Scotus can't be terminated, even though they are completely corrupt. The way out of the political mess has to be found with the Scotus intact.

It's got to be the military unless the people stampede to supporting Biden's replacement.

And then the madness can end.

And fwiw, the sheer madness of taking on Russia as the enemy in America's proxy war!
Yawn, I think I heard a duck fart.

Yawn, I think I heard a duck fart.
You're always somewhat useful my friend, in that you aim the spotlight at the possibility.

And so there could be a stampede of the people to supporting Biden's replacement.

Behind it all, the ordinary American's highest priority is in gaining a piece of the pie.

edit: I wouldn't rule out Trump's replacement either.

Have you got a roll of Charmin? You'll need it to wipe the shit off of your armpit after reaching so far up your ass for that nonsense. LMAO
May I propose a better system that will serve you so well? Be brilliant and not abusive.

Forum List

Back