The Other Sandy Hook Lies of Alex Jones

I'm sure Hitler felt the same way about himself.... same with Mau and Stalin....
Interesting how you paint me as some sort of authoritarian when you defend the actions of an authoritarian. :auiqs.jpg: Your hypocrisy will hang you every time. Magaturds have rocks in their heads.

Godwinning doesn't help your situation.

Interesting how you paint me as some sort of authoritarian when you defend the actions of an authoritarian. :auiqs.jpg: Your hypocrisy will hang you every time. Magaturds have rocks in their heads.

Godwinning doesn't help your situation.
I defend the actions of an authoritarian?... who?.....

jones is part of the controlled opposition for the elite. there is no real lawsuit against him.its all a show.he isnt going to pay any money.

Interesting how you paint me as some sort of authoritarian
Seems reasonable as you act like you are an authority on everything!

when you defend the actions of an authoritarian.
How are the Bidenistas any less? They've attacked and threatened the Supreme Court, they've shown contempt for the Exec Branch, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, while trying to enact draconian illegal actions upon the American people, trying to take away their guns, their religion, their education, their gender, their children, and now the very cars we drive! They even steal and rob blind and misappropriate the wealth and property of private citizens all around the world if their government conflicts with their own! Hitler, Po Pot and Castro would all be very impressed with you democrats.

Magaturds have rocks in their heads.
Rocks can be very valuable. Sure beat the bear shit filling yours.

What is the topic of this thread?
Jones is an authoritarian?.... how?... why?.... he holds no power over anyone and besides I wasn't defending Jones... I'm defending the right to speak ones mind.... without getting hauled into court.... should someone sue Maxine Waters for instigating the riots... now there is an example where people got harmed physically from her words....

Forum List

Back