The Other Sandy Hook Lies of Alex Jones

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
The lie that Jones contrived about the Sandy Hook massacre being a ‘hoax’ wasn’t his only lie.

He also lied abut the massacre being used by ‘the government’ to enact a ‘new’ AWB.

And he lied about ‘the government’ seeking to ‘take away’ Second Amendment rights:

‘Through his radio show and website Infowars, he claimed that the massacre was instead a “false flag” operation engineered by the government to bring about stricter gun control laws and take away Second Amendment rights.

He claimed that the event was “staged” and “completely fake”, carried out by “actors” as a “giant hoax”.’

The lie that Jones contrived about the Sandy Hook massacre being a ‘hoax’ wasn’t his only lie.

He also lied abut the massacre being used by ‘the government’ to enact a ‘new’ AWB.

And he lied about ‘the government’ seeking to ‘take away’ Second Amendment rights:

‘Through his radio show and website Infowars, he claimed that the massacre was instead a “false flag” operation engineered by the government to bring about stricter gun control laws and take away Second Amendment rights.

He claimed that the event was “staged” and “completely fake”, carried out by “actors” as a “giant hoax”.’

what do these people have in common?

1659805629858.png
1659805681703.png
1659805774627.png
1659806124013.png

They are Shock Jocks, and they made millions being assholes

anyone with ANY common sense would have paid NO attention to them,

Pretty rich considering the govt is actively trying to take away 2A rights as we speak.

Operation Fast & Furious ring a bell?

What a way to silence free speech... if you get it wrong they ruin you....
That's about as un American as it gets....
Get it wrong? He made that crap up, doubled down, when obviously wrong, attacking the families of the slain. He's a sleazy nut ball provocateur, grifter, sucking his money off the easy marks of the right wing, in true, Trumpist fashion. This couldn't happen to a better guy.

Get it wrong? He made that crap up, double down, when obviously wrong, attacking the families of the slain. He's a sleazy nut ball provocateur, grifter, sucking his money off the easy marks of the right wing, in true, Trumpist fashion. This couldn't happen to a better guy.
So you know he didn't believe what he said at the time he said it?... how do you know that?...

So you know he didn't believe what he said at the time he said it?... how do you know that?...
It is unusual for him to say anything believable. One of the lawyers said, if he breathes, he lies. Normal people all know, he does this for attention and profit, so we never listen to him, unless we are willing to be pulled into his crap. I assure you, White 6 never sent that carnival barker jerk a dime. I'm just too conservative to buy into outlandish bullsh#t.

It is unusual for him to say anything believable. One of the lawyers said, if he breathes, he lies. Normal people all know, he does this for attention and profit, so we never listen to him, unless we are willing to be pulled into his crap. I assure you, White 6 never sent that carnival barker jerk a dime. I'm just too conservative to buy into outlandish bullsh#t.
Ram-bunk is all in.

That didn't answer my question... how do you know he didn't believe what he said when he said it?.... This is America... you have a right to be stupid and hurtful and mean... just look at anti Trumpers....

The #1 lie about Sandy Hook...

An AR15 was responsible.

End of Discussion

Forum List

Back