While the Right obsesses with college campus protests the Biden admin has widened its gaze.

Hamas and their backers in Iran, and the demafasict base won’t allow peace
Iran's incentive to make peace has been severely diminished now that the Zionist regime has put everything on hold except for threats.

The Zionist regime's ability to escalate indiscriminately will have much more consequences in the ME than is being admitted by America.

We are now in the phase of the war against Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, and other major players in which spinning a win is most important.

Iran's incentive to make peace has been severely diminished now that the Zionist regime has put everything on hold except for threats.

The Zionist regime's ability to escalate indiscriminately will have much more consequences in the ME than is being admitted by America.

We are now in the phase of the war against Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, and other major players in which spinning a win is most important.
Iran has never tried to make peace, their constitution outlines that Jews must be destroyed

To move towards stabilizing the ME. You don't think ending the war in Gaza and having SA recognize Israel's right to exist is a worthy goal?
It IS a worthy goal, but nothing anybody does, is going to have Hamas or the Palestinians, or Hezbolllah, recognize Israel's right to exist. These are deeply entrenched Islamic fanatics, who seek world conquest for Islam. Israel is merely the first domino standing in their way.

Those who talk about seeking a 2 state solution are naive. That can never happen as long as Hamas, Hezbollah, and activist radical Muslims exist. The only real solution s to kill every last one of these lunatics, and Israel is on the right course.

The only thing I would suggest to the Israelis, is to forget the liberal ideas of gun control. Get every Isreali heavily armed, and don't allow any more Oct 7ths to occur, or have more hostages taken.

There should be no swap. Bomb Gaza until they release every living or dead hostage. Keep bombing until they turn over everyone who participated

Everyone there is complicit.
The PLO wasn't radical enough so they hired Hamas.

Last edited:
The biggest obstacle to a deal now is arguably BiBi's desire to stay in power and thus kill more Palestinian women and children.

Forum List

Back