Judge Rules Alex Jones Can't Use Bankruptcy Protection To Avoid Paying Sandy Hook Families

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
A Texas judge has ruled that Infowars host Alex Jones cannot use bankruptcy protection to avoid paying nearly $1.1 billion to families who sued over his conspiracy theories that the Sandy Hook school massacre was a hoax.

If the court ends up seizing assets from him. The first thing they should go after is his un collection, and make sure the news cameras are rolling as they are being carried out the door, while he whines on the front lawn.

Good....but you cannot get blood from a turnip. If he hasn't already, he needs to move to Florida like OJ and shield as much as he can under their ridiculous homestead exemption.

Good....but you cannot get blood from a turnip. If he hasn't already, he needs to move to Florida like OJ and shield as much as he can under their ridiculous homestead exemption.
The object by the Democrats to make the defendants totally broke. And you do not get money from a broke defendant. So what did the victims of this creep collect? His worth is alleged to be 14 million. Even so, does that bring back the dead children? This shit is pure revenge.

The object by the Democrats to make the defendants totally broke. And you do not get money from a broke defendant. So what did the victims of this creep collect? His worth is alleged to be 14 million. Even so, does that bring back the dead children? This shit is pure revenge.

To make sure nobody hires him knowing they are going to be hit with garnishments I guess. IDK. Lawyers do what lawyers do.

To make sure nobody hires him knowing they are going to be hit with garnishments I guess. IDK. Lawyers do what lawyers do.
They made it impossible for the victims to get more than he has now.

They made it impossible for the victims to get more than he has now.

They can go after his future earnings in the future if they so desire in the same way the dude OJ killed family has been able to come after his to the extent they can bypass that Florida homestead exemption. I think they have been successful a couple times in getting the money before it got into OJ's hands.

Surely you can admit that the parents of dead children, did not appreciate Alex calling the whole thing a hoax.
I doubt that Alex really believed that. He was just another ratings creep.

A Texas judge has ruled that Infowars host Alex Jones cannot use bankruptcy protection to avoid paying nearly $1.1 billion to families who sued over his conspiracy theories that the Sandy Hook school massacre was a hoax.

If the court ends up seizing assets from him. The first thing they should go after is his un collection, and make sure the news cameras are rolling as they are being carried out the door, while he whines on the front lawn.
Another win for the good guys.

Forum List

Back