Bankruptcy Won't help Alex Jones. much. He still has to pay 1.1` billion to parents of Sandy Hook victims.

Alex Jones thought he could get out of paying the 1.5 billion that was awarded to the parents of Sandy Hook victims by filing bankruptcy. It did slightly lower his cost, but the judge ordered him to pay at least 1.1 billion. Some lawyers fees might be bypassed by the bankruptsey, but the part going to his victims must be paid. Not sure if that will put Jones out of business, but I hope it does.
Jones should not owe anything to Sandy Hook victims

This is a blatant leftwing attack on free speech

Alex Jones thought he could get out of paying the 1.5 billion that was awarded to the parents of Sandy Hook victims by filing bankruptcy. It did slightly lower his cost, but the judge ordered him to pay at least 1.1 billion. Some lawyers fees might be bypassed by the bankruptsey, but the part going to his victims must be paid. Not sure if that will put Jones out of business, but I hope it does.
Another win for the good guys.

What he said about Sandy Hook is unforgivable. He has to live with that the rest of his life. What an insult to the parents of those kids. Why does he hate little kids?
Giving out the address of the parents so that his MAGA dolt supporters could actively harass them. I don’t understand why this isn’t criminal.

Forum List

Back