The NFL Clown Show with the so-called "black national anthem"

The level of divisiveness continues, from the NFL to big corporations to the Democratic Party.

MLK holiday, black history month, and the even dumber juneteenth that is now a national holiday (a day that has no meaning outside of black slaves in Texas being informed by a Union General that Lincoln freed them), to reparation demands, now this.

We have ONE National Anthem, screw the NFL, and the rest of the dividers.

there is only one national anthem. The US National Anthem. I agree with you excalibur.

Official declaration?
Show me
After its first recitation in 1900, "Lift Every Voice and Sing" was communally sung within Black communities, while the NAACP began to promote the hymn as a "Negro national anthem" in 1917

The level of divisiveness continues, from the NFL to big corporations to the Democratic Party.

MLK holiday, black history month, and the even dumber juneteenth that is now a national holiday (a day that has no meaning outside of black slaves in Texas being informed by a Union General that Lincoln freed them), to reparation demands, now this.

We have ONE National Anthem, screw the NFL, and the rest of the dividers.

here is the REAL reason WHY the NFL is a clown show. when you got refs that are imcompetent on a regular routine basis year after year and awarded for their imcompetence never getting fired for it,you got a clown show.

I think everyone of us here can say that if we are incompetant on our jobs as they always are,we dont get rewarded and allowed to come back the next year for our incompetence,we get fired.:uhoh3:

Nobody claims otherwise
Doesnt mean other songs can’t be sung also
You keep repeating lies, you really are retarded

1666991797414130.jpg

Forum List

Back