Democrat fumes at Super Bowl crowd for not standing during black national anthem sung by Andra Day

Are you rooting for more violence and murder? You left Jamaica because you people can't create or manage anything in a non violent way. Is this what you want?
I'm rooting for your demographic displacement and cultural extinction. Whether those things require violence is up to you fucktards. If you want to Ashli Babbit yourselves I'm certainly not going to try and dissuade you otherwise. :dunno: :lmao:

What exactly are they being taught?

Does it involve the 1619 project?

If it does while it appears according to historians that while 1619 Project got some things right it also got some wrong.

What historians? The white historians who make up the history.

Prove it.

Anti-Asian Hate Crime Crosses Racial and Ethnic Lines

In New York City, where anti-Asian hate crime soared nearly nine-fold in 2020 over the year before, only two of the 20 people arrested last year in connection with these attacks were white, according to New York Police Department data analyzed by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism. Eleven were African Americans, six were white Hispanics and one was a Black Hispanic.

I don’t really give a good crap about the color of the historians skin but I do care about accuracy.

Read a critique of he 1619 Project. It has good points and bad points. I see no problem with changing what is taught about slavery in our nation if it is accurate and backed up by FACTS. I don’t want my grandchildren taught propaganda which glorifies any race over another. For example, I do not want my grandchildren taught hat Columbus discovered the Americas like I was in the 1960s. I also want to see Columbus portrayed fairly. He had his bad points.

I don’t really give a good crap about the color of the historians skin but I do care about accuracy.

Read a critique of he 1619 Project. It has good points and bad points. I see no problem with changing what is taught about slavery in our nation if it is accurate and backed up by FACTS. I don’t want my grandchildren taught propaganda which glorifies any race over another. For example, I do not want my grandchildren taught hat Columbus discovered the Americas like I was in the 1960s. I also want to see Columbus portrayed fairly. He had his bad points.

Columbus had his bad points? He committed mass genocide and rape....

it was bunch of illgals fighting each other. and people wonder why we dont want this riff raff in out country

This whole National Anthem at football games, has run it's course. Why is it only football games that cause a controversy? Why would I care?

Columbus had his bad points? He committed mass genocide and rape....
Don’t forget the role germs caused in reducing the native population. Note: I am not making a defense for Columbus. As I have said above, he had his bad points especially by today’s standards.

snip

We know Columbus was an Italian explorer who became the first European to meaningfully discover the Americas, but what about how he treated the people already in the Americas? Was he genocidal and hellbent on ridding the world of these indigenous Americans? Right out of the gate, we know the vast majority of indigenous people died after Columbus’s expeditions.

Though we may never know the exact amount of depopulation, a research article published in the Journal of Economic Perspectives states, “it is estimated that upwards of 80–95% of the Native American population was decimated within the first 100–150 years following 1492.”

These numbers are staggering, but we must ask ourselves what was the cause of death for so many people? The answer is simple: disease. Indigenous Americans had no resistance to European diseases and were completely ravaged by diseases like smallpox.

“Yet it’s increasingly clear that most of the carnage had nothing to do with European barbarism,” the Yale historian David Brion Davis said in a Newsweek article. “The worst of the suffering was caused not by swords or guns, but by germs.”

This exchange of disease was not only inevitable but completely unintentional. It wouldn’t be for at least a couple hundred more years after Columbus’s voyages that physicians and scientists began tossing around the ideas of germs.

Forum List

Back