NFL to perform the Black National Anthem at Super Bowl

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Looks like the NFL is continuing with fostering racial hate with performing the Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl.

I suspect that was the compromise to keep the Negroes from disrespecting the flag.

Piss on the NFL and all the Black racist hate. It is as bad as all the MLB teams (with the exception of one) having Queer Day. Why Americans still support Sportball in this country is beyond me

iu

Looks like the NFL is continuing with fostering racial hate with performing the Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl.

I suspect that was the compromise to keep the Negroes from disrespecting the flag.

Piss on the NFL and all the Black racist hate. It is as bad as all the MLB teams (with the exception of one) having Queer Day. Why Americans still support Sportball in this country is beyond me

You should boycott the Super Bowl

I hear they will be running Bud Light commercials and have one of those black people doing the halftime show

IMHO, James Brown's classic "Living in America" should be designated as the nation's official "Black National Anthem".

The Black National Anthem is offensively named and presented as a divisive symbol of hate toward white people

OK
I will add you to the list of those boycotting the Super Bowl

Anyone else wanting to display their white privilege?

Yes
The Black National Anthem is racist.
Blacks commit the highest rates of interracial violence, but somehow, they are the victims.
Why does the NFL pander to racist?
People should stop watching the NFL.
There are plenty of better things to do.

interracialcrimestats3.jpg

interracialviolencestatsjasjkjhadkjhadhh.jpg

I can see why white folks are outraged
How dare they?

Lift every voice and sing,
’Til earth and heaven ring,
Ring with the harmonies of Liberty;
Let our rejoicing rise
High as the listening skies,
Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.
Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on ’til victory is won.

I don’t see kill whitey in there

How dare they?

Let our rejoicing rise

As long as you accept the Star Spangled Banner as the official WHITE national anthem, and that it does not include black people, then the NFL can play whatever it likes

But the Negro Football League does not speak for all black people who may not wish to be a separate nation

How dare they?

Let our rejoicing rise

So should all ethnic groups in America be given their own national anthems? If the blacks get it, should the Mexicans, Chinese, Slovaks, Croats and Poles not be given the same recognition?

As long as you accept the Star Spangled Banner as the official WHITE national anthem, and that it does not include black people, then the NFL can play whatever it likes

But the Negro Football League does not speak for all black people who may not wish to be a separate nation

The Star Spangled Banner is announced as…..Our National Anthem
Lift Every Voice and Sing is announced as …..Lift Every Voice and Sing

Cue outrage

You should boycott the Super Bowl

I hear they will be running Bud Light commercials and have one of those black people doing the halftime show
Progs have weaponized their own as we see the rise of the Islamic movement in this nation. Imagine terrorists detonating weapons at sports events now. A Progs work is never done. The loss of unalienable rights in the name of diversity is freedom I tell you. We turned public areas of congregations into semi prisons, and it will get worse.

The Star Spangled Banner is announced as…..Our National Anthem
Lift Every Voice and Sing is announced as …..Lift Every Voice and Sing

Cue outrage

"Lift every voice" is designated as the Black National Anthem, RW.

Why not play La Cucaracha for the Mexican fans as well as On the Top of Spaghetti for the Italian people?

Forum List

Back